What are the most autistic things you have done to look better irl

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
When I heard that cute girl had a crush on me
I went to the toilet every 20min and bonesmashed my zygos slightly
And pumped up myself with pushups
And took a shower
And used a bit of cologne
Keept hair on point
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and toth77
Before I was blackpilled I would roll up my sleeves on my hoodie because I thought I had good forearms. I did not have good forearms.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents, IWantToMax, middayshowers and 8 others
bonesmashing i guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Htobrother
taking roids ngl.
 
Bonesmashing, slightly jutting, squinting, being super self-conscious about my posture...
 
I listening to subliminals to look like chad Hemsworth JFL
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, IWantToMax, Htobrother and 2 others
Flexing the masseters,jutting,tilting my head a bit to correct asymmetry, smaller steps while walking to appear taller in motion(jfl at this autism),24/7 aware of posture,sitting in bed a few hours before leaving the house to decompress the spine.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Lev Peshkov

Similar threads

trustfund
Replies
8
Views
36
johnxz
johnxz
BubbsyInnit
Replies
18
Views
109
jwekwwsg
jwekwwsg
try2beme
Replies
2
Views
36
try2beme
try2beme
troy_exe
Replies
1
Views
48
nordische
nordische
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
11
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top