What are the most important lessons that the blackpill has taught you?

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
  1. The one that's overlooked is that it taught me normies don't really have that much better lives than incels. Most of them are betabuxxers and cucks in one sided relationships where the man wants the woman, but the woman only sees him as a atm machine and emotional tampon. Truth be told, normies only have the advantage of not making others chimp out by existing and being just good enough looking enough to be considered for a emotional tampon and atm machine. Money, hobbies, friends? Speaking from experience as an incel, I have all of those things so I can't really say a incel can't get decent money, have friends, or hobbies. I have all of those things. Some of the richest men on earth are below normie looks too like Jeff bezos and Bill Gates. Steve jobs wasn't very GL either. Only chads lifemog incels.
  2. Another one I learned very quickly is that only a incels looksmatch goes out of their way to spite a incel. Truth be told a lot of the stacies from my school were quite friendly to me and never chimped out by my mere presence. One was weirded by me, but never really went out of her way to spite or be mean to me. On the other hand, one girl that was fat and not very attractive at all often made it very obvious that she hated me despite me not even knowing who she is. It also validates a theory I have that being fat masculinizes woman, there was even a study I posted that confirmed it.https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Antisocial_personality_disorders_are_linked_with_being_overweight.2Fobese_in_women_but_not_men Essentially ASPD is linked with being overweight or obese in women, but not men. My experience definitely confirms it most women that are nasty to me are obese, not slim petite stacies. My mom has a foul attitude and she's also fat as hell.
  3. A woman is not capable of loving a man, no matter how genetically great a man is or how good looking he is, a woman will lose interest in him. My parents relationship is the perfect example. Despite my dad's great genetic assets(masculine and robust skull, generally very high t traits, dark colouring and excellent hairline even in his 60's), I see my mom on tiktok looking at very young roided chads much younger than him, and she's even messaging some of them. It's very eye opening shit that I witnessed it myself. WOMAN CANNOT LOVE MEN, EVEN GENETICALLY SUPER GUYS THEY LOSE INTEREST IN Johnny Depp is adored by women around the world and he still got cucked by feminism bullshit(he lost everything due to false abusive bitch of a ex wife). Will Smith is a 7/10 and his wife badly cucks him. Finally dolph married a 3/10 at best first marriage yet that still ended in divorce.
  4. Bullying is the ultimate way to learn the blackpill. It's how I learned what I know about it and what introduced me to it. Truth be told it's how I know a lot about how to pick up on things like whether people truly care about you or not. I can quickly pick up whether someone truly cares for me or notnot.y d

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, thecel, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Being lean is life, even being at a normal weight is being fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, thecel, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
WOMAN CANNOT LOVE MEN, EVEN GENETICALLY SUPER GUYS THEY LOSE INTEREST IN
subhuman cope, i understand that can make you feel better, but it's a fucking cope, yeah chad can get cucked, but that's not even close to what we experience

and will smith is at best 3-4/10, nowhere near a 7, real 7 lifemogs this entire forum
TechCrunch Disrupt 2019 48834434641 cropped
1975d6e34c2e992995b1288bd546799a  handsome black men black man

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Elvisandreaa and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
"If you love her she can't love you" theory

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Give me examples, let's see how aware I am of this matter.

People always react negatively when I touch on this and claim it's male gaze, but the reason I think they react negatively is they know that there are elements of truth in what I'm saying.

This is the reason normies react negatively to the blackpill because they know it's true deep down.

subhuman cope, i understand that can make you feel better, but it's a fucking cope, yeah chad can get cucked, but that's not even close to what we experience

and will smith is at best 3-4/10, nowhere near a 7, real 7 lifemogs this entire forum
Cope, my dad badly genemogs my mom by 4 points at least, yet she still looks at young roided chads on tiktok and even messages them. For comparison he has a perfectly square hairline, is nw0, not even greying slightly, has a very masculine look body wise and skull wise. She has a mildly thinning hairline and is noticeably greying. Yet he still isn't good enough for her and she constantly looks at young roided up chads on tiktok and even messages them.

Your bluepilled if you think women are capable of love at all.

@RAITEIII here's a test to see if someone truly cares for you or not.

All you have to do is tell a friend or family member, anyone close to you about the blackpill and your beliefs and see how they react.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Cope, my dad badly genemogs my mom by 4 points at least, yet she still looks at young roided chads on tiktok and even messages them. For comparison he has a perfectly square hairline, is nw0, not even greying slightly, has a very masculine look body wise and skull wise. She has a mildly thinning hairline and is noticeably greying. Yet he still isn't good enough for her and she constantly looks at young roided up chads on tiktok and even messages them.

Your bluepilled if you think women are capable of love at all.
If your dad is really gl, he can just find another woman(all men do if they can) jfl, but since you rated Will Smith a 7 I have doubts in your ratings’ accuracy

Last edited:
If your dad is really gl, he can just find another woman(all men do if they can) jfl, but since you rated Will Smith a 7 I have doubts in your ratings’ accuracy
He's not beautiful really, he just has a lot of stereotypical and ideal masculine qualities and great aging genes.

I should have mentioned that before.

@RAITEIII here's a test to see if someone truly cares for you or not.

All you have to do is tell a friend or family member, anyone close to you about the blackpill and your beliefs and see how they react.
I dont think this a good way cuz it can compromises people's internal beliefs to a high degree.

All it did is made me feel bad as fuck for ethnics tbh . Seen literal white normies get better results then ethnic chads on online dating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
That's the entire point.
But it's a mute point because by compromising their internal beliefs that way there is no perceived substantial gratification neither for you or them, actually the opposite. So, to give you an example, there is not much difference between you and someone else claiming that the best way to make money is wage slaving because it's secure unlike business. You may be right but nobody in this world is granted to know the truth about many things.

that your oneitis might go with ltn