What are the most important ways to looksmax

F

flman

Bronze
I am very new to the world of looksmax ig I always grew up with the boomer mentality of being manly and not worrying about such things. On the bright side I’m tall and jacked on the downside I’m ugly I wanna looksmax so I can reach my full potential.
So far I’ve got chewing, mewing, and bone smashing what else is there I can do to reach my full potential? I’m open to anything that works

I am very new to the world of looksmax ig I always grew up with the boomer mentality of being manly and not worrying about such things. On the bright side I’m tall and jacked on the downside I’m ugly I wanna looksmax so I can reach my full potential.
So far I’ve got chewing, mewing, and bone smashing what else is there I can do to reach my full potential? I’m open to anything that works
1) HAIR
2) SKIN
3) LEAN
4) TALL

Do in any order. If fullful all 4, then already HTN 6+/10.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and flman
get lean > get clear skin > fix teeth > go to gym > fashion

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Frankiks2 and PointOfNoReturn
if hes young and dedicated, do that for a 1-2yrs before surgery id personally suggest
Tbh my jawline isntt too bad now I’d say above average for sure I would not consider surgery but I have hardly any cheekbones to speak of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Tbh my jawline isntt too bad now I’d say above average for sure I would not consider surgery but I have hardly any cheekbones to speak of
thats pre good then, cheekbone is one of most repsonsive and easiest areas for bonesmashing, just be careful of veins, feel around for pulses and avoid there, i got a black eye from not doing that

• +1
Reactions: flman
Leanmaxx + heightmaxxxxing at all cost