What are the most interesting Spanish forums?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I wanna improve my Spanish I think the best way is getting addicted to another autist forum. Is there a Spanish 4chan or forum with crazy stuff happening?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 14693
Forocoches.com

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I wanna improve my Spanish I think the best way is getting addicted to another autist forum. Is there a Spanish 4chan or forum with crazy stuff happening?
I can teach you bro. No need to go to another forum :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 11126
I can teach you bro. No need to go to another forum :lul::lul:
I mean it seems like the most enjoyable way. If I go on a place where everyone speaks english I would by default speak English. There has to be a 4chan equivalent in Spanish or some crazy forum. If I'm interested then I will learn better not to mention trolling online would actually be worthwhile because I am learning a language.

>Forocoches.com
is this forum any good btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I mean it seems like the most enjoyable way. If I go on a place where everyone speaks english I would by default speak English. There has to be a 4chan equivalent in Spanish or some crazy forum. If I'm interested then I will learn better not to mention trolling online would actually be worthwhile because I am learning a language.

>Forocoches.com

• +1
Lots of racism misogyny and incel stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and latincell95

>Forocoches.com
there used to be a hispanic 4chan but it closed down recently.

• So Sad

>Forocoches.com

Lol

• JFL

Yeah it has based people someone had this as their profile pic I didn't know incel culture was popular in Latin America?

Lol

View attachment 1881361
Yeah it has based people someone had this as their profile pic I didn't know incel culture was popular in Latin America?
In Spain it is. Huge feminist country.

In Latin America, subhumans get laid all the time especially if they're lightskin and have foreign connections

• +1
In Spain it is. Huge feminist country.

In Latin America, subhumans get laid all the time especially if they're lightskin and have foreign connections
What country will a White guy stand out the most in without getting shot? Also where are you from just curious...

What country will a White guy stand out the most in without getting shot? Also where are you from just curious...
Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, Panama, Dominican Republic (if you like sheboons/lightskin black women).

Stay away from the other shitholes not mentioned :lul::lul:

I'm Cuban.

• +1
Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, Panama, Dominican Republic (if you like sheboons/lightskin black women).

Stay away from the other shitholes not mentioned :lul::lul:

I'm Cuban.
I was talking with this weird Colombian I think he was a pimp. He said girls are really easy there.

Weird guys he was offering people virgin 17 year olds for 300 a night.

White dudes will stand out in any Latam country TBH. Goblinas have always loved getting bleached by white men since colonial times.

You niggas think noodlewhores are the worst when it comes to self-hate but I think Latinas come close to 2nd place :lul::lul:

• JFL
I was talking with this weird Colombian I think he was a pimp. He said girls are really easy there.

Weird guys he was offering people virgin 17 year olds for 300 a night.
Colombian women can be pretty good, but both Venezuelan/Colombian womenn have a reputation for being gold diggers.

• +1
Colombian women can be pretty good, but both Venezuelan/Colombian womenn have a reputation for being gold diggers.
do you think that guy was capping it was on this weird expat forum.

Seems risky but would be easier to get girls. Also you mention places like Argentina but they are already virtually white whiter then many places in the USA I doubt I would stand out an insane amount aren't like half the people white or white passing there?

White dudes will stand out in any Latam country TBH. Goblinas have always loved getting bleached by white men since colonial times.

You niggas think noodlewhores are the worst when it comes to self-hate but I think Latinas come close to 2nd place :lul::lul:
I kinda wanna try peru aren't the guys like 5'4 on average I would height mog everyone

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
do you think that guy was capping it was on this weird expat forum.

Seems risky but would be easier to get girls. Also you mention places like Argentina but they are already virtually white whiter then many places in the USA I doubt I would stand out an insane amount aren't like half the people white or white passing there?
If @quemirasmanv2 is getting laid being a 5'7" indio manlet, I'm sure you would do just fine :lul::lul:.

High quality Colombian women or any nationality in Latin America are not "easy." per se. But if you're white with blue/green eyes, it would help in helping you stand out more.

I kinda wanna try peru aren't the guys like 5'4 on average I would height mog everyone
True, the men are short, but Peru is a fucking shithole to geomaxx to. Try Chile

• +1
True, the men are short, but Peru is a fucking shithole to geomaxx to. Try Chile
Better yet I could geomax in the Amazon rainforest with lost tribes. Imagine how powerful the halo would be out there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Better yet I could geomax in the Amazon rainforest with lost tribes. Imagine how powerful the halo would be out there.
Lol, but yeah, there are hardly any countries you can truly "geomaxx" to in Latam if you're a foreigner/don't know the customs, culture.

I will still recommend going to Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, etc. Those three countries are your best bet, but Costa Rica is filling up with moneymaxxed boomers expats so get in the action while you can.

• +1
Lol, but yeah, there are hardly any countries you can truly "geomaxx" to in Latam if you're a foreigner/don't know the customs, culture.

I will still recommend going to Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, etc. Those three countries are your best bet, but Costa Rica is filling up with moneymaxxed boomers expats so get in the action while you can.
Are you saying not to go there cause of the crime? I mean I do sort of want an adventure and its a wild west place but I also don't want to die either...

Are you saying not to go there cause of the crime? I mean I do sort of want an adventure and its a wild west place but I also don't want to die either...
Costa Rica and Panama are pretty safe tbh. Just avoid the other central american shitholes

• +1
  • JFL
How about Bolivia or Peru?
Bolivia is dangerous as fuck, literal guerillas and drug cartels and also poor and underdeveloped as fuck. Also bolivian women are truly unfuckable :sick::sick:

Peru is safer, but I wouldn't recommend it for trying to find LTRs. Just go there and have some fun on Tinder lol :lul::lul::lul:. AND STAY AWAY FROM THE BAD NEIGHBORHOODS.

I'm planning a trip to Cuba this winter/beginning of next year if you wanna meet up in Havana. I could help you slay if you want

• +1
Bolivia is dangerous as fuck, literal guerillas and drug cartels and also poor and underdeveloped as fuck. Also bolivian women are truly unfuckable :sick::sick:

View attachment 1881408

Peru is safer, but I wouldn't recommend it for trying to find LTRs. Just go there and have some fun on Tinder lol :lul::lul::lul:. AND STAY AWAY FROM THE BAD NEIGHBORHOODS.

I'm planning a trip to Cuba this winter/beginning of next year if you wanna meet up in Havana. I could help you slay if you want
Oh yeah I forgot Cuba is now open... Have you been there. When you said you were Cuban I figured you just meant your parents/grandparents. Most Florida Hispanics say that but you are actually from Cuba as an immigrant or just parents...

Also if you've been to cuba let me know how it was!

• +1
Oh yeah I forgot Cuba is now open... Have you been there. When you said you were Cuban I figured you just meant your parents/grandparents. Most Florida Hispanics say that but you are actually from Cuba as an immigrant or just parents...

I lived there for much of my childhood. I could tell you I never lacked any female validation from females when I lived there as a kid, I literally had a foid walk to my house to go look for me one time :lul::lul::lul: and it wasn't because I was rich or anything, I was white guy in a sea of niggers/mulattos. Whites/Castizos occupy the upper echelons of cuban society, they get the government positions in the Communist party, get jobs in the tourism industry (e.g. only decent paying jobs tbh), and get the pick of the litter when it comes to choosing a mate. As always the better looking you are, the more success.

• +1
I lived there for much of my childhood. I could tell you I never lacked any female validation from females when I lived there as a kid, I literally had a foid walk to my house to go look for me one time :lul::lul::lul: and it wasn't because I was rich or anything, I was white guy in a sea of niggers/mulattos. Whites/Castizos occupy the upper echelons of cuban society, they get the government positions in the Communist party, get jobs in the tourism industry (e.g. only decent paying jobs tbh), and get the pick of the litter when it comes to choosing a mate. As always the better looking you are, the more success.
How does the average brown cuban look? I'm fine with a native or white native mix look but not going to date black girls no matter how easy it is

Last edited:
I lived there for most of my life. I wouldn't recommend it as a geomaxx location, the country is poor AF tbh

And these are just curated photos from google, the streets are literally filled with garbage, there are rats running around the sewers, I remember as a kid, whenever I took showers, rats would peek their heads out of the drain hole :sick::sick::sick: so my grandfather had to put some sort of barrier to prevent them from getting into the shower :lul::lul::lul:.

Most houses lack air conditioning/hot water. Cuba is fucking hot all year round, most people sweat their balls off down there.

There are constant blackouts due to corruption/lack of spare parts to repair electrical plants. Blackouts sometimes would go for like 12-16 fucking hours. The average westerner hardly tolerates going without electricity for 30 secs, imagine having rolling blackouts for a whole day :lul::lul::lul:

TL;DR It's a poor country, I would say it's on par with many war-torn countries.

• So Sad
How does the average brown cuban look? I'm fine with a native or white native mix look but not going to date black girls no matter how easy it is
there are a lot more "white looking cubans" in the western part of the island, blue eyes/white skin is more prevalent, towards the eastern provinces (e.g. holguin, santiago), there are a lot more mulattos/negros. Most cubans have little to none native ancestry since the Spaniards wiped them out when they landed and they were not a whole lot of them compared to Mexico/South America.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11126
there are a lot more "white looking cubans" in the western part of the island, blue eyes/white skin is more prevalent, towards the eastern provinces (e.g. holguin, santiago), there are a lot more mulattos/negros. Most cubans have little to none native ancestry since the Spaniards wiped them out when they landed and they were not a whole lot of them compared to Mexico/South America.
Yeah I'm not into black girls. Natives sort of look like less attractive Asians which I'm fine with and its not a bad mix with white.