what are the most "nt" artists to listen to in the us currently

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
only american artists im bumping these days (im not american) are yb, don toliver, 50 cent and whatever pops up on tiktok like that one song that sounds like knife talk but is getting flamed by normies bc overplayed

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, org3cel.RR, klip11 and 1 other person
ian

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ´´´´´´´´
the boulyabased boys

• Hmm...
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
only american artists im bumping these days (im not american) are yb, don toliver, 50 cent and whatever pops up on tiktok like that one song that sounds like knife talk but is getting flamed by normies bc overplayed
James Sapphire.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ey88 and ´´´´´´´´
Playboi carti

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, klip11 and ´´´´´´´´
Ken Carson

• +1
chief keef, lil peep/tracy, g59, lucki

• Hmm...
Playboi carti
Ken Carson
pmo some of their good non overplayed shit i never bothered looking into any ken carson song and as much as ik some of carti discography ive never looked that deep into his work
James Sapphire.
hes probably unironically a good artist for alt social circles ive seen a bunch of alt npcs commenting on tiktok they listen to shii like blackpill curse bc of the melody 😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Kaari
Clairo.

• +1
Offset

• +1
pmo some of their good non overplayed shit i never bothered looking into any ken carson song and as much as ik some of carti discography ive never looked that deep into his work

hes probably unironically a good artist for alt social circles ive seen a bunch of alt npcs commenting on tiktok they listen to shii like blackpill curse bc of the melody 😭😭
Seeing foids using BP curse makes me laugh yet want to kill myself at the same time.

• JFL
Normies only listen to classical music in the US

if you have to ask this question its already over

• Hmm...
niggas even fake music taste now, wtf

• +1
if you have to ask this question its already over
lil bro i live in south america, ive alr got a decent national playlist but am looking to expand

niggas even fake music taste now, wtf
not that uncommon to me icl, do ppl not pretend to listen to lana del rey and frank ocean to get bitches to lower their guard where you live?

not that uncommon to me icl, do ppl not pretend to listen to lana del rey and frank ocean to get bitches to lower their guard where you live?
Everybody knows abt this 'trick', won't work on anyone unless you actually are a bit of a soft-boy/artsy archetype, in which case it looks more genuine.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, marigold and ´´´´´´´´
Christopher Cross

• JFL
Just any nigga music, these days music is basically some ugly nigga with dreads, swearing and screaming into the mico, thats "nt music"
Travis scott
Tyler the creator
Playboi carti
kendrick lamar
Some musics are acc good, but yea this is basically the most nt shit u can listen to