What are the necessary HGH blood serum levels for theoretical bone growth?

AverageTevvezFan

AverageTevvezFan

Future Narcissist
Context:
In the next few years I intend to experiment with framemaxxing as I'm still relatively youthful (might be cope, but may as well see if it works), more specifically lengthening the clavicles and expanding the ribcage through utilising the method in this BotB post by @Framletgod:

https://looksmax.org/threads/collab...amemaxxing-clavicles-ribcage-shoulders.32951/

With this comes using HGH boosting substances such as Mk-677, CJC-1295, and broader supplementation, which is where I am somewhat at a loss at how far I should go in raising my HGH levels

To the point:
How many ng/dL of HGH do i need coursing through my veins to potentially cause bone growth and development in response to strain placed on said bones through training?
I can't seem to find any consistent findings on this, or at least in a bodybuilding context, which is why I'm asking.
Also, I feel like overshooting the mark through optimising HGH in every possible manner is probably retarded due to the vast amounts of money which would be spent on the endless amounts of 'HGH boosting supplements', and that isn't considering potential bumps in the road regarding health from a hormone perspective.

If anyone knows anything about this I would be grateful to hear it

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and YouLiveForYourself
According to this article:

The normal range for GH level is typically:

• For adult males -- 0.4 to 10 nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL), or 18 to 44 picomoles per liter (pmol/L)
  • For adult females -- 1 to 14 ng/mL, or 44 to 616 pmol/L
  • For children -- 10 to 50 ng/mL, or 440 to 2200 pmol/L
You'd probably want to have the upper end of a child's level since children are always rapidly growing. So something like 50 ng/mL would be the goal.

However, its difficult to get an accurate number of what your levels look like. This is due to the fact that GH is released in pulses. The size and duration of the pulses varies with time of day, age, and gender. This is why random GH measurements are rarely useful. A higher level may be normal if the blood was drawn during a pulse. A lower level may be normal if the blood was drawn around the end of a pulse. GH is most useful when measured as part of a stimulation or suppression test.

Probably would be most useful to figure out the optimal dose of whatever you're taking for growth and assume that it will get your GH levels high enough.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, FreakkForLife, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
How old are you?
I'm 17 right now, but I've stopped growing and so I'm hoping my growth plates are closed when I try this as I'm already too tall by most girls standards. I'll probably get an x-ray done before my test just to make sure

I'm 17 right now, but I've stopped growing and so I'm hoping my growth plates are closed when I try this as I'm already too tall by most girls standards. I'll probably get an x-ray done before my test just to make sure
Okay that's good. You can definitely get some good frame growth. I wouldn't rule off the height gains though, spinal plates close in your 20s...

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
It's over stop the cope and just get surgery but ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself, FreakkForLife and Growth Plate
Context:
In the next few years I intend to experiment with framemaxxing as I'm still relatively youthful (might be cope, but may as well see if it works), more specifically lengthening the clavicles and expanding the ribcage through utilising the method in this BotB post by @Framletgod:

https://looksmax.org/threads/collab...amemaxxing-clavicles-ribcage-shoulders.32951/

With this comes using HGH boosting substances such as Mk-677, CJC-1295, and broader supplementation, which is where I am somewhat at a loss at how far I should go in raising my HGH levels

To the point:
How many ng/dL of HGH do i need coursing through my veins to potentially cause bone growth and development in response to strain placed on said bones through training?
I can't seem to find any consistent findings on this, or at least in a bodybuilding context, which is why I'm asking.
Also, I feel like overshooting the mark through optimising HGH in every possible manner is probably retarded due to the vast amounts of money which would be spent on the endless amounts of 'HGH boosting supplements', and that isn't considering potential bumps in the road regarding health from a hormone perspective.

Just take igf1
Igf1 levels above 800mcg/L cause considrable bone geowth

Context:

To the point:

As @YouLiveForYourself said,GH measurements are inconsistent.

U should Target igf1 levels.

Igf1 levels above 700-800mcg/L cause considerable growth.

Teens in growth spurt touch the 700 mark.
If u get above it for months u would see considerable gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and YouLiveForYourself
Just take igf1
Igf1 levels above 800mcg/L cause considrable bone geowth
Taking igf-1 LR3 seems like a good idea for me giving my objectives, but may I ask why people don't just inject IGF-1 in the first place instead of injecting HGH and using HGH secretagogues such as MK-677 and CJC-1295? It doesn't seem to make sense to me, especially as your liver would not longer be the limiting factor in your IGF-1 levels, and it wouldn't be strained from having to process the HGH.

Why use HGH and have it convert to IGF-1 instead of just directly injecting the IGF-1?

Taking igf-1 LR3 seems like a good idea for me giving my objectives, but may I ask why people don't just inject IGF-1 in the first place instead of injecting HGH and using HGH secretagogues such as MK-677 and CJC-1295? It doesn't seem to make sense to me, especially as your liver would not longer be the limiting factor in your IGF-1 levels, and it wouldn't be strained from having to process the HGH.

Why use HGH and have it convert to IGF-1 instead of just directly injecting the IGF-1?
Yeah,that's a mistake peoeple make,they think igf1 is fake or they haven't even heard about it ,but i would say inject both hgh and igf1 for the best of both words and they work synergistically.

Most people don't know that igf1 exists and it can work.

take igf increasing compounds (test + deca/tren + mk 677) + high caloric/glycemic index diet + low stress + ideally should have near to mild hyperthyroidism for high bone turnover rate + lots of calcium + gym = mogger

take igf increasing compounds (test + deca/tren + mk 677) + high caloric/glycemic index diet + low stress + ideally should have near to mild hyperthyroidism for high bone turnover rate + lots of calcium + gym = mogger
no way you're recommending a 17 year old to take tren lmao.
I appreciate the other tips though ty