What are the negatives of an AI + mk-677

jurmytm

jurmytm

future chad
i care more about the AI, im considering to buy mk-677 to. (for height growth)
15 y/o

i would want to take one of these three
10 mg of Aromasin
1 mg of Arimidex
or 2,5 mg of letrozole

and maybe the mk-677 10/20 mg before sleep

20mg mk677 ed and 12.5mg aromasin e2d is a decent stack

I have taken letro duing a roid cycle to get rid of gyno. I don't think I've ever felt worse in my life. Insane depression, lethargy, dry cracking joints, no emotions just numbness and oh yeah a completely limp dick. Estrogen is super important. I couldn't imagine what you fuck up by using these drugs during puberty. MK677 is garbage and does nothing. Especially for your purpose. Damn all these kids are buying this shit maybe I should source it and sell it instead of exposing the frauds that do.

I have taken letro duing a roid cycle to get rid of gyno. I don't think I've ever felt worse in my life. Insane depression, lethargy, dry cracking joints, no emotions just numbness and oh yeah a completely limp dick. Estrogen is super important. I couldn't imagine what you fuck up by using these drugs during puberty. MK677 is garbage and does nothing. Especially for your purpose. Damn all these kids are buying this shit maybe I should source it and sell it instead of exposing the frauds that do.
thanks bro, tbh you saved me before i fucked myself up