genomemax
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2026
- Posts
- 87
- Reputation
- 92
I have been trying to use it other then tt but is there really a pro to using it? I swear its just a loop of the same thing?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
not really a good reason you think its better then tt?Boredom relief
Yh i don’t rlly use tt anymore, whenever I go on it now it genuinely feels like slopnot really a good reason you think its better then tt?
at least your connecting with people instead of consuming all the time I think thats a good proYh i don’t rlly use tt anymore, whenever I go on it now it genuinely feels like slop
You can read my threads... pleaseI have been trying to use it other then tt but is there really a pro to using it? I swear its just a loop of the same thing?
rep me and ill considerYou can read my threads... please![]()
t-thank you senpai~ I really l-love you okay?rep me and ill consider
you know. I, I think I l-love you tot-thank you senpai~ I really l-love you okay?
actual genuine sources, tt is full of misinformation and scams while here is actually a place where people arent trying to scam you or manipulate you as muchI have been trying to use it other then tt but is there really a pro to using it? I swear its just a loop of the same thing?
NoneI have been trying to use it other then tt but is there really a pro to using it? I swear its just a loop of the same thing?