What are the side effects of Furosemide ?

lestoa

lestoa

title

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Kidney damage I would imagine. Also rebound bloat.

I see no reason to do it since you can just be 10% bodyfat and supplement potassium.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, PrinceofDarkness, N8verBegan and 2 others
I tried 80mg, I peed 12 times in 2 hours jfl, also u gotta drink electrolytes while waiting for the debloat effect

The debloat is really good if ur at 15% bodyfat but bloated because of carbs and sodium

but if ur at 16%+ u don't need to try it, it just loses bloat, not fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and lestoa
I want to look like jordan barrett
He looks like shit.

There’s a certain point at which being too lean ends up being a looksmin.

You only need to be 10% body fat to get the most gain from your facial structure. If you’re still ugly your bones are the problem.

• Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy and lestoa
I tried 80mg, I peed 12 times in 2 hours jfl, also u gotta drink electrolytes while waiting for the debloat effect

The debloat is really good if ur at 15% bodyfat but bloated because of carbs and sodium

but if ur at 16%+ u don't need to try it, it just loses bloat, not fat
Did you had side effects and where did you get your furosemide from

Did you had side effects and where did you get your furosemide from
I'm on 3rd world country, I can get it with pharmacy near my house jfl

I just got nauseous cause I got dehydrated, no side effects

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

I see no reason to do it since you can just be 10% bodyfat and supplement potassium.
It has very strong diuretic effect tho. I haven't tried it but I've seen @Birdcell and @pneumocystosis results. They legit turned into Milan fashion week models within hours of taking it.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Allornothing
It has very strong diuretic effect tho. I haven't tried it but I've seen @Birdcell and @pneumocystosis results. They legit turned into Milan fashion week models within hours of taking it.
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Birdcell after 5 hours of taking it.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: proxyy, Jeww, N8verBegan and 1 other person
@Birdcell after 5 hours of taking it.

View attachment 2806381
But he just looks ill. It’s just diminishing returns at that point where he’s limited by facial structure, not leanness.

It seems ideal to use at 15%+ body fat when the gain in facial leanness would be beneficial and simulate that of ~12%.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: credmaxing and Birdcell
He looks like shit.

There’s a certain point at which being too lean ends up being a looksmin.

You only need to be 10% body fat to get the most gain from your facial structure. If you’re still ugly your bones are the problem.
Only jfl?

10 percent is hard to maintain. You'll have a fully defined six pack in any lighting and just no visible fat at all.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Only jfl?

10 percent is hard to maintain. You'll have a fully defined six pack in any lighting and just no visible fat at all.
to get the most gain from your facial structure
Phrased poorly I guess. I was trying to say anything beyond being 10% is going too far and tends to make you look unhealthy. Being 10% doesn't fuck up your kidneys and place your body under a constant state of dehydration.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and MaestheticMaso
Phrased poorly I guess. I was trying to say anything beyond being 10% is going too far and tends to make you look unhealthy. Being 10% doesn't fuck up your kidneys and place your body under a constant state of dehydration.
Fair enough. I'd say 10-12 percent is the best in terms of looks and health.

But he just looks ill. It’s just diminishing returns at that point where he’s limited by facial structure, not leanness.

It seems ideal to use at 15%+ body fat when the gain in facial leanness would be beneficial and simulate that of ~12%.
What do you mean limited by facial structure lol

Uh oh I'm guessing you think you're a htn+.

I was just saying that a leaner face isn't going to increase your appeal to women at that point. Only different bones will.

Uh oh I'm guessing you think you're a htn+.

I was just saying that a leaner face isn't going to increase your appeal to women at that point. Only different bones will.
No I don't think that. I rate myself mtn. I just don't understand what you mean by "different bones" , maybe you have an advice for me ?

@Allornothing , do you mean like different remodeling of the bones or some size increases or what ? Give me an advice 😊

@Allornothing , do you mean like different remodeling of the bones or some size increases or what ? Give me an advice 😊
No. There's almost 8 billion different faces in the world. There's no useful advice at a certain point since some faces don't have any failos, it's just that the combination of features is capped at a certain rating. If you wanted to look better, you would pretty much have to change every bone in your face. Not that this is a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
No. There's almost 8 billion different faces in the world. There's no useful advice at a certain point since some faces don't have any failos, it's just that the combination of features is capped at a certain rating. If you wanted to look better, you would pretty much have to change every bone in your face. Not that this is a bad thing.
So what you are saying, I'd need different placement of bones. But what about if I get a bigger chin , definitely will improve my looks.

Kidney damage is only present when you're not rehydrating + suppling electrolytes to body, unless someone has weak kidneys then it could be possible.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Kidney damage is only present when you're not rehydrating + suppling electrolytes to body, unless someone has weak kidneys then it could be possible.
Can you drink water when using it?

Can you drink water when using it?
Yeah, you should. I usually do it bc don't want to get kidney failure, although not in excessive amounts as we know we want to be debloated.

• +1
I wouldn't advise any of you using it.
Makes you weak, nauseous with lots of headache.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
View attachment 2806416
that leanness mogs if he had better genetics
This morph seems like a pretty good goal.

In terms of what's realistic:

-Thicker eyebrows
-Longer eyelashes
-Less bulbous nose tip
-Wider jaw
-Wider, taller, more square chin

But the problem is the morph made your face narrower which is impossible to fix.

I change my mind about the facial structure limitation thing though. I'm still trying to figure out what makes every face so different so forgive me.

• +1
But you got really lean right ? You looked rly lean on that shit.
Yeah, you could say that. But I didn't look that bad as on that pic. Here you see that. It's worth trying if you want to see how you will look like dehydrated.
Screenshot 20220308 1754132
Screenshot 20211210 2350092

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and lestoa
This morph seems like a pretty good goal.

In terms of what's realistic:

-Thicker eyebrows
-Longer eyelashes
-Less bulbous nose tip
-Wider jaw
-Wider, taller, more square chin

But the problem is the morph made your face narrower which is impossible to fix.

I change my mind about the facial structure limitation thing though. I'm still trying to figure out what makes every face so different so forgive me.
I feel like, that the person on the picture looks like this Portuguese schizo guy from this forum 😂

• JFL
I might be too late to the party but i could just name what's gotten better and some ways to get it done in this morph.

4019069 photo 2024 03 18 09 54 44

So first of a your ramus definitely increased by a whole centimetre if not 7-8mm vertically And a 4-6mm of of horizontally. Your chin as a result got taller but the gonial angle for that chin width would be about 118-21°. Your chin got alot wider a solid 10mm. Yep they may sound alot because your byzygomatic width is above 15.5cm. Ik you said it somewhere but i am going to gues they are 15.9-16.2cm's.

How could you achieve those?
Gonial implants as i have mentioned above with those measurements.
Preferably a bimax but it's too much and the recovery time on those measurements would be alot. Or you could shave your zygos but the side effects would catch up to you soon.
For chin only without gonial implants you could go for a simple T-split genioplasty
Post orthognathic 02 (mind you these results are with gonial implants or fillers just horizontally)

My experience you may ask. One whole year of severe facial dysmorphia and checking out thousands of results of surgeies & and chexking out every mm of bone growth of others.

Just a suggestion but if yiu can't do those I'd suggest you fillers.
2.5 ml on each side of the gonions. 0.5 ml to the prejowls and 1.5-1ml to the chin. Mind you they would last more on the chin and prejowls but not the gonions so you'd have to renew them every 6 months to a year on the gonions and 1.5-2 years on the prejowls and chin. Depends on your skin quality chewing habits etc.

Edit: i judged you off this pic but if you could send a some good pics and measurements as the rest of the pictures here are not loading or for some reason. I could get you some better advice 4019034 1000041732

Last edited:
I might be too late to the party but i could just name what's gotten better and some ways to get it done in this morph.

View attachment 2821703

So first of a your ramus definitely increased by a whole centimetre if not 7-8mm vertically And a 4-6mm of of horizontally. Your chin as a result got taller but the gonial angle for that chin width would be about 118-21°. Your chin got alot wider a solid 10mm. Yep they may sound alot because your byzygomatic width is above 15.5cm. Ik you said it somewhere but i am going to gues they are 15.9-16.2cm's.

How could you achieve those?
Gonial implants as i have mentioned above with those measurements.
Preferably a bimax but it's too much and the recovery time on those measurements would be alot. Or you could shave your zygos but the side effects would catch up to you soon.
For chin only without gonial implants you could go for a simple T-split genioplasty
View attachment 2821734 (mind you these results are with gonial implants or fillers just horizontally)

My experience you may ask. One whole year of severe facial dysmorphia and checking out thousands of results of surgeies & and chexking out every mm of bone growth of others.

Just a suggestion but if yiu can't do those I'd suggest you fillers.
2.5 ml on each side of the gonions. 0.5 ml to the prejowls and 1.5-1ml to the chin. Mind you they would last more on the chin and prejowls but not the gonions so you'd have to renew them every 6 months to a year on the gonions and 1.5-2 years on the prejowls and chin. Depends on your skin quality chewing habits etc.

Edit: i judged you off this pic but if you could send a some good pics and measurements as the rest of the pictures here are not loading or for some reason. I could get you some better adviceView attachment 2821754
Wow actually a very informative advice , thank you :). I don't know what pictures I could send you , but maybe some that were specifically taken as an ID picture and do you need side profile picture ?
IMG 14831 1
PXL 20220429 36558701 18
PXL 20220429 36558701 2

Maybe I better post here a Video of me , because then you can see "in motion" , idk if it helps haha

Wow actually a very informative advice , thank you :). I don't know what pictures I could send you , but maybe some that were specifically taken as an ID picture and do you need side profile picture ?
View attachment 2821963View attachment 2821966View attachment 2821967

Maybe I better post here a Video of me , because then you can see "in motion" , idk if it helps haha

Retouch 2024032706311335

Hey can't reply now and i am sorry about it. I'll reply to you later and explain to you in details about the ways you could get this. Mind you there isn't a major surgery involved in these like bi-max unless you're ready for that. But some minour surgeries. Meanwhile you should defo reach out to giant implants and ask for his suggestion with this morph because this is the most realistic one still the results may vary alot but if all went smoothly this will what you'll end up with. See you later

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 2822054
Hey can't reply now and i am sorry about it. I'll reply to you later and explain to you in details about the ways you could get this. Mind you there isn't a major surgery involved in these like bi-max unless you're ready for that. But some minour surgeries. Meanwhile you should defo reach out to giant implants and ask for his suggestion with this morph because this is the most realistic one still the results may vary alot but if all went smoothly this will what you'll end up with. See you later
Thank you , till then 👍🏻