What are the true benefits of D3/k2???

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Articles say it’s for immune system and bones whatever.

What are the looksmaxing benifits of it irl?
Like does it makes you more attractive? And how so?

I also heard it’s good and makes you not lose bone mass as you age, is this true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Both are essential and should be taken
They’ll help with bone remodelling but not to an insane degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Both are essential and should be taken
They’ll help with bone remodelling but not to an insane degree
How do? Better cheekbones

You know as you get older you lose your bones I think
So D3/K2 will prevent bones lost??

• +1
don't take supplement, just eat them in food, you'll feel stronger bone wise, and may be some facial change post puberty that's it, anyway in foods you won't starve yourself so it's better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
How do? Better cheekbones

You know as you get older you lose your bones I think
So D3/K2 will prevent bones lost??
They’ll help alongside something like mewing, bonesmashing, jaw surgery etc
They’ll help remodel.

D3 is essential for the bones to be strong and healthy

K2 will help your bones remodel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, Chadelite and 1 other person
don't take supplement, just eat them in food, you'll feel stronger bone wise, and may be some facial change post puberty that's it, anyway in foods you won't starve yourself so it's better than nothing.
You need 5000iu (minimal) if D3

It’s very hard to get it from food

I also heard K2 lowers your estrogen is this true???

• +1
Reactions: LinkCloud, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 2 others
You need 5000iu (minimal) if D3

It’s very hard to get it from food

I also heard K2 lowers your estrogen is this true???
where did you heard that ? never read it

• +1
They’ll help alongside something like mewing, bonesmashing, jaw surgery etc
They’ll help remodel.

D3 is essential for the bones to be strong and healthy

K2 will help your bones remodel
So after bimax surgery they are essential for maximum results I assume

Any anti aging benifits?? Does it it prevent bone lost as you get older?
where did you heard that ? never read it
Dr Berg (YouTube)

It’s hard to meet the minimal daily value so you better get 10000iu/100mcg of D3 and K2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
So after bimax surgery they are essential for maximum results I assume

Any anti aging benifits?? Does it it prevent bone lost as you get older?
Calcium will help your bones as you get older, and vitamin D is what processes and absorbs calcium

So yes

Not sure about K2 helping your bones as you get older, all im sure is that it helps with bone remodelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 534
D3 is the sunvitamin it raises Testosteron and increases calcium absorbition vitamin k cleans your arteries from the absorbed calcium and takes it to ur bones (main purpose) but they have hundreds different mechanisms in the human body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 534 and Elias
Calcium will help your bones as you get older, and vitamin D is what processes and absorbs calcium

So yes

Not sure about K2 helping your bones as you get older, all im sure is that it helps with bone remodelling
Great
Thanks bro

I’m getting 10000iu if D3 and 100mcg of K2 in one supplement

Should I take them in the morning before any meals?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Elias
Great
Thanks bro

I’m getting 10000iu if D3 and 100mcg of K2 in one supplement

Should I take them in the morning before any meals?
D3 is best earlier in the day
Remember reading somewhere it can interfere with rem sleep if taken late

Best taken with a meal containing some fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 534
It increases osteoblasts (cells that make new bone) which can add more bone mass to zygos,browridge etc and increases bone remodeling rate to help for mewing/FP

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 4 others
It increases osteoblasts (cells that make new bone) which can add more bone mass to zygos,browridge etc and increases bone remodeling rate to help for mewing/FP
I don’t want brow ridge ngl

But I would like to get zygos and jaw mass ngl
D3 is best earlier in the day
Remember reading somewhere it can interfere with rem sleep if taken late

Best taken with a meal containing some fat
Good

• +1
Name and avi falios ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and retard
Dick size

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
  • +1
Articles say it’s for immune system and bones whatever.

What are the looksmaxing benifits of it irl?
Like does it makes you more attractive? And how so?

I also heard it’s good and makes you not lose bone mass as you age, is this true?
Googling it will give you all you need. And I'm not trying to be ironic or seem like a dickhead, I'm actually just telling you the best way to find the benefits of D3/K2

• +1
Reactions: faraday132, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 2 others
Googling it will give you all you need. And I'm not trying to be ironic or seem like a dickhead, I'm actually just telling you the best way to find the benefits of D3/K2
But google only show its good for immune system and shit

Not looksmaxing benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
But google only show its good for immune system and shit

Not looksmaxing benefits
Scour the web. If you're looking for answers that may not exist, and there's nothing to support what you want the potential benefits to be, then those potential benefits don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Scour the web. If you're looking for answers that may not exist, and there's nothing to support what you want the potential benefits to be, then those potential benefits don't exist.
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh

D3 or K2?

• +1
you're supposed to take vitamin k2 in conjunction with palatal expansion or anything having to do with widening your jaw. your jaw development affects the chin, cheeks, and to some extent the brow nasal ridge development. your bone will remodel over time to compensate for the variance in how the jaw has changed.

vitamin k2 at clinical doses (milligrams not micrograms) will widen your zygos if you get palatal expansion. it is basically just speeding up the remodeling process by transporting calcium to your teeth and facial bones.

chocolate milk + vitamin k2 + braces (ideally in preparation for lefort or palatal expansion) is an ideal looksmaxxing situation.

do not believe the lies about milk by the way, they were created by coping ethniks who are afflicted by lactose intolerance so they are frail boneless creatures who want everyone to remain boneless like them. in truth, milk will not change the acidity of your bloodstream. no diet is capable of changing it to much of any degree enough to be an effective deterrent against cancer or other diseases. acid vs alkaline diet is a fad.

milk does not weaken bone, that's a ridiculous assertion based on bad statistical analysis. what they were finding, if they interpreted data like actual scientists instead of anti animal consumption ethnic copers paid by supp companies to disparage the only natty high protein and calcium drink.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20200412 150453 comgoogleandroidyoutube

Here is my stack

• +1
you're supposed to take vitamin k2 in conjunction with palatal expansion or anything having to do with widening your jaw. your jaw development affects the chin, cheeks, and to some extent the brow nasal ridge development. your bone will remodel over time to compensate for the variance in how the jaw has changed.

vitamin k2 at clinical doses (milligrams not micrograms) will widen your zygos if you get palatal expansion. it is basically just speeding up the remodeling process by transporting calcium to your teeth and facial bones.

chocolate milk + vitamin k2 + braces (ideally in preparation for lefort or palatal expansion) is an ideal looksmaxxing situation.

do not believe the lies about milk by the way, they were created by coping ethniks who are afflicted by lactose intolerance so they are frail boneless creatures who want everyone to remain boneless like them. in truth, milk will not change the acidity of your bloodstream. no diet is capable of changing it to much of any degree enough to be an effective deterrent against cancer or other diseases. acid vs alkaline diet is a fad.

milk does not weaken bone, that's a ridiculous assertion based on bad statistical analysis. what they were finding, if they interpreted data like actual scientists instead of anti animal consumption ethnic copers paid by supp companies to disparage the only natty high protein and calcium drink.
Great man

I should get it when I do my bimax and mse device for maximum Benefits

• +1
making ur dick bigger

• +1

natural?
fucking lol, there's nothing natural about conventional pasteurized milk, shit's been pumped out of feedlot grain-fed cows who are administrated antibiotics for mass infections and exogenous hormones to stabilize constant milk production, pretty much all of the American cattle are given diethylstilbestrol implants, which constantly secrete synthetic estradiol receptor agonistic compounds that induce growth and promote milk production, on top of that majority of milk is fortified with synthetic cholecalciferol and cobalamin to make up for the loss of nutrients during pasteurization.

good goy seems as though you've been jewed pretty fucking hard, "but, but, but the growth factors in milk make me big and strong!' no, they don't, growth factors from milk are rapidly broken down and metabolized in the GI tract, that's if they even make it past pasteurization. If you're going to drink milk, drink RAW grass-fed dairy, preferably goats milk (less casein-A1 more casein-A2, which is less allergenic).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5809 and 1 other person
D3 is literally going outside in the sun
K2 is in fermented foods

• +1
natural?
fucking lol, there's nothing natural about conventional pasteurized milk, shit's been pumped out of feedlot grain-fed cows who are administrated antibiotics for mass infections and exogenous hormones to stabilize constant milk production, pretty much all of the American cattle are given diethylstilbestrol implants, which constantly secrete synthetic estradiol receptor agonistic compounds that induce growth and promote milk production, on top of that majority of milk is fortified with synthetic cholecalciferol and cobalamin to make up for the loss of nutrients during pasteurization.

good goy seems as though you've been jewed pretty fucking hard, "but, but, but the growth factors in milk make me big and strong!' no, they don't, growth factors from milk are rapidly broken down and metabolized in the GI tract, that's if they even make it past pasteurization. If you're going to drink milk, drink RAW grass-fed dairy, preferably goats milk (less casein-A1 more casein-A2, which is less allergenic).

there's no need to be so overly aggressive you curry shit flinging autist what's wrong with you?

i didn't know anything about that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5809, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5809
I'm white.

>calls people who are bashing milk frail boned ethnics.
>proceeds to admit he didn't know anything from the latter.

keep guzzling down your milk goyim.
2A6ABC11 E244 4C0C B29B D6751E58942B

• +1
I'm white.

i dont believe you for a split second. for all i know you could be aiming your samosa rocket launcher straight at my face and i'd have no idea

>calls people who are bashing milk frail boned ethnics.
>proceeds to admit he didn't know anything from the latter.

OK, pasteurized milk is bad, nonpasteurized milk is better, what the fuck is your problem, and why does this trigger you so hard? did you get raped by a dairy farmer as a kid or something? good lord

you've probably realized but just don't want to admit that you're literally arguing a strawman at this point. what i originally said even after your lengthy and overly verbose rant still stands. ethniks are lactose intolerant and lactose is something that is present irrespective of the type of milk you drink. you can argue about the little nicks and crannies and make all types of arguments about why pasteurized milk fucking sucks and why i am a complete and utter degenerate for ever endorsing it but you can't just derail a conversation and pretend that you completely annihilating a strawman just to vent out your pent up rage towards your dairy farmer rapists is winning an argument; there is none..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
and why does this trigger you so hard? did you get raped by a dairy farmer as a kid or something? good lord
this made me fucking crack up, didn't stop laughing at it for a solid minute and a half.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swerves, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person