What are the valuable skills worth learning if you are underaged (below 18)?

Weter

Weter

Gold
skills regarding money and profit obviously

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
bump and repped thread :love:

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, Monobloc, 4lt.Real and 1 other person
basic accounting, budgeting, communication skills, critical thinking

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Weter
learn to not waste money

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
You can't learn the skills that are truly valuable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and IAMNOTANINCEL
You can't learn the skills that are truly valuable.
philosophical thouhgt, but even so, one can try them and see if he is to utilize these skills, but the question still remains, what skills?

philosophical thouhgt, but even so, one can try them and see if he is to utilize these skills, but the question still remains, what skills?
Completely depends what path you are going down.

learn to not waste money
Real, when I was 17 I would spend it all on fast food and I realised how much I waste.

Let alone imagine people who also spend it on drugs and shit, goddamn

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
social skills, money saving, scamming skills and being able to draw naked humans engaging in sexual acts

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Real, when I was 17 I would spend it all on fast food and I realised how much I waste.

Let alone imagine people who also spend it on drugs and shit, goddamn
tho some of that fast food did go into my heightmaxxing to 6'5 maxx

software engineering

social skills is the most important skill at your age
yes. people really underestimate being a social person who doesn't start holding his breath during conversations like a retard.

sad isolationcel shit

• +1
Reactions: nathan
yes. people really underestimate being a social person who doesn't start holding his breath during conversations like a retard.

sad isolationcel shit
Advices on improving social skills

Advices on improving social skills
just leave your fucking house honestly. this is some recycled advice yes but literally please the reason I cant communicate as I was isolated for fucking yearssss I cant take that damage back ever ever ever so leave your house strike up conversations with people and get used to negative and positive conversations so you can flow either and not care what happens.

tho some of that fast food did go into my heightmaxxing to 6'5 maxx
wish i lived somewhere wher you could earn a reasonable amount of money under 18. I can barely afford a rudimentary heightmaxxing stack im staying short forever :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

wish i lived somewhere wher you could earn a reasonable amount of money under 18. I can barely afford a rudimentary heightmaxxing stack im staying short forever :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I earned even less than you I was on benefits when I was 17 but I've recently found out my growth plates are open at 18 and started earning more so were back baby

I earned even less than you I was on benefits when I was 17 but I've recently found out my growth plates are open at 18 and started earning more so were back baby
fuck is there any advice for generating income online that won't rape my studies? i can't afford to lose a scolarship

fuck is there any advice for generating income online that won't rape my studies? i can't afford to lose a scolarship
Just finished a levels going to university. Find a job.

Studies are not that hard either be a genius or over