What are these bones on richard ramirez face?

D

Deleted member 20228

Iron
Richard ramirez e1626316038157
Are these cheekbones under his eyes that gave him a hollow cheek look coz his jaw ain't wide enough to do that.

I think they zygo bones have good bone density.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
View attachment 1797795Are these cheekbones under his eyes that gave him a hollow cheek look coz his jaw ain't wide enough to do that.
Let me explain my theory with an image.

Basically its not necessarily bone mass but orientation and rotation.

Rotation of the zygo +eye sockets give a facelift for the midface.

Problem for most people is that your cranium is the limiting factor for this rotation. Suboptimal cranial growth restricts the optimal dimension for growth, even pressing the face downwards along with the zygos so skin is more saggy (looking like bloating.)

Attachments

• theory.jpg
    theory.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogpending, oldcel2002, mvp2v1 and 4 others

Problem for most people is that your cranium is the limiting factor for this rotation. Suboptimal cranial growth restricts the optimal dimension for growth, even pressing the face downwards along with the zygos so skin is more saggy (looking like bloating.)
that's how it works

Attachments

• db07e5ab0e42ba5f42ae14a1446992ab5c8b724f.jpg
    db07e5ab0e42ba5f42ae14a1446992ab5c8b724f.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • db07e5ab0e42ba5f42ae14a1446992ab5c8b724f.jpg
    db07e5ab0e42ba5f42ae14a1446992ab5c8b724f.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

is it possible to achieve this sort of bone orientation with bonesmashing?

is it possible to achieve this sort of bone orientation with bonesmashing?
Idk I think thumb pushing upwards over the course of years and correct posture but it would be long term autism. It's a whole network of bones that do bone support. This is even before considering whether your skull is brachycephalic or dolicephalic. No one really has a solution ATM.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Idk I think thumb pushing upwards over the course of years and correct posture but it would be long term autism. It's a whole network of bones that do bone support. This is even before considering whether your skull is brachycephalic or dolicephalic. No one really has a solution ATM.
I can feel the bones, more like zygo bones on my face, but they aren't as promiment as his even though I'm low bf. If I bonesmash them and swell them, wouldn't that give me a hollow look as well?

no, bonesmashing misses the point of why they arent predominant.

View attachment 1797795Are these cheekbones under his eyes that gave him a hollow cheek look coz his jaw ain't wide enough to do that.
low body fat, but also look at his orbicularis muscle (around the lips) its completely hypotrophied (opposite of hypertrophied:forcedsmile:) signifies he has the proper chewing pattern thus his buccinators are also hypo'ed

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15854, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
low body fat, but also look at his orbicularis muscle (around the lips) its completely hypotrophied (opposite of hypertrophied:forcedsmile:) signifies he has the proper chewing pattern thus his buccinators are also hypo'ed
some sort of zygo bones are popping out of his face as seen under his eyes, that gives him a hollow cheek look even when he is not clenching or trying hard. Are those orbital muscles?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and mvp2v1

Interesting.

Do you know of any ways of mimicking proper position and rotation of the zygomaticomaxillary complex

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
some sort of zygo bones are popping out of his face as seen under his eyes, that gives him a hollow cheek look even when he is not clenching or trying hard. Are those orbital muscles?
Infraorbitals/infraorbital foramen?

"A parallel longitudinal line to the midsagittal plane from (A) the superior border of infraorbital foramen (IOF) to the maxillary alveolar ridge and (B) from the superior border of the IOF to the infraorbital margin (IOM)."

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 20228 and Deleted member
that gives him a hollow cheek look even when he is not clenching or trying hard.
There's a lot that can factor hollow cheeks. If you are trying to find what specifically I can tell you its not just one bone, it's from proper Skeletal development and low facial edema/water retention and body fat.
Also people properly facially developed who don't have hollow cheeks in most conditions
Lots of factors man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
What about O'pry then?
He has negative orbital vectors
I think it has little to do with the infras
View attachment 1819815
View attachment 1819813
Opry isn't distinctly attractive if you see his facial harmony. Inward gonions, face looks small, imperfect lower third, but his eye area compensates for it and gives him a model look. His nose is not ideal but goes with his harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Opry isn't distinctly attractive if you see his facial harmony. Inward gonions, face looks small, imperfect lower third, but his eye area compensates for it and gives him a model look. His nose is not ideal but goes with his harmony
He has incredible facial harmony wdym?
His lower third height is okay, ES ratio, facial width to height ratio etc.
Yeah few of his features are somewhat less ideal. But it all blends well and creates very good facial harmony
There's no way this face is unharmonious

• +1
If be had negative orbital vector it would be seen in candid shots
It's just the lighting. Opry has top tier craniofacial structure for eye area I'd be surprised if he has recessed infras
He do have bad infras. Hence why his lower lids are rounded when not doing a slight squint.
Images 12
Wk 31348 21163 large

Here are photos of him in diff lighting.
He has negative orbital vector
1557604 sean opry the american 1199203296
Sean OPry Polaroids 2008 002
Images   2022 08 09T212109245
Screenshot 20220808 161544
1958195 8d3baffbe80c489a67b2d4f01dd93c63
Screenshot 20220808 162709

Attachments

• 1557604_sean-opry-the-american-1199203296.jpg
    1557604_sean-opry-the-american-1199203296.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Interesting.

Do you know of any ways of mimicking proper position and rotation of the zygomaticomaxillary complex
expanding the ethmoid gives lateral bone support for upswinging of the zygos hypothetically. The temporal hollowness is what makes the skin on the lateral side of the eyes sag. I would think that a temple implant would just barely mimic the increased surface area that rotated zygomax complex gives.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
could lip seal, suctioning teeth onto lips hypertrophy this area?