What are ugly men supposed to do?

Same thing, but I have one, I found him recently, after a long time. Do you have someone you can get in touch with that you haven't seen in a while?

On the question of the discussion: it's complicated to answer, the problem for many here is non-neurotypicality (be it autism or something else, mostly other things like impeding social anxiety), because there are ugly and partially satisfied people around.
Nope only peoppe you could say was actual friends with last seen about decade ago 5th grade then move far away

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nope only peoppe you could say was actual friends with last seen about decade ago 5th grade then move far away
Are you going to do something to get to know someone that might cost you effort or do you plan to stay that way in the short term?

Are you going to do something to get to know someone that might cost you effort or do you plan to stay that way in the short term?
Yeah what’s the point tbh especially in this day and age maybe thing different back then

• +1
Yeah what’s the point tbh especially in this day and age maybe thing different back then
I don't know, I went through something like that myself, now I'm trying to do something about it because I don't think that just being alone can help me, far from it. I'm going to fail a lot, probably, but I'm trying.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
know they said not having friends way more often reported by man but could if Barrett was born women none of them would be her fiends due to jealousy ?

• +1
know they said not having friends way more often reported by man but could if Barrett was born women none of them would be her fiends due to jealousy ?
Thoughts on what Jordan life been like if born women

In a normal context she probably would not have too many friends by assuming such a character, usual story, maybe they would befriend her to take advantage of her. However, then she would almost certainly go the modeling route, and there the context is different

• +1
Reactions: Pei
In a normal context she probably would not have too many friends by assuming such a character, usual story, maybe they would befriend her to take advantage of her. However, then she would almost certainly go the modeling route, and there the context is different
Do you think she constantly would be calling guys creeps and harassing her
Creeping her out tbh just obnoxious

• +1
Do you think she constantly would be calling guys creeps and harassing her
Creeping her out tbh just obnoxious
I don't know, I think she would intimidate the males too. But it could be