What are you biggest regrets in life?

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Iron
I have a few that keep me awake at night way too often, some more than others:

1.Buying 100 ETH back in January 2017 and then gambling it away over the course of a few weeks on directbet.eu( a really popular but now gone crypto bookmaker). After I lost everything like the moron I was back then, I was "forced" to watch how ethereum went up 100x in less than year and I just couldn't believe I had missed out on the golden bull run.

2.Not sticking to my gymcel routine when I was in 9th grade and only recently started going to the gym 2 years ago, I spent all of my teen years as a 1.84m 60kg skeleton and I can only imagine how much I missed out on because of my pathetic and gaunt appearance.

3.Having my first and only girlfriend exactly one year ago, she was my first kiss, the first one to hold hands with and go on a few dates. She was a virgin, also never had a bf and she was really weird but we had common interests and had a great time together so it was okay. I was so close to finally getting to fuck her this one weekend we were supposed to spend at my place but she broke up with me the same week. Probably my biggest regret so far and It's something I've been thinking about every single day for the past year, I don't think I'll be ever be able to let go and forget about her, the one that got away.

Tagging some fellow bad boy fighters:
@FailedNormieManlet @SMESH

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16984 and 1 other person
can’t remember

Probably Ldaring when I was 16-17 instead of being productive. But its fine bc I wont do the same mistake ever again

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Ezekiel
Finding the blackpill in my early 20s instead of late teens

Not finding a solution for my depression instead of spending a decade with it.If people here knew all the experiences I gave up on despite it being handed to me :fuk:

I wish I became a Muslim again earlier instead of at 22

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Ezekiel
Probably Ldaring when I was 16-17 instead of being productive. But its fine bc I wont do the same mistake ever again

1.Buying 100 ETH back in January 2017 and then gambling it away over the course of a few weeks on directbet.eu( a really popular but now gone crypto bookmaker). After I lost everything like the moron I was back then, I was "forced" to watch how ethereum went up 100x in less than year and I just couldn't believe I had missed out on the golden bull run.

2.Not sticking to my gymcel routine when I was in 9th grade and only recently started going to the gym 2 years ago, I spent all of my teen years as a 1.84m 60kg skeleton and I can only imagine how much I missed out on because of my pathetic and gaunt appearance.

3.Having my first and only girlfriend exactly one year ago, she was my first kiss, the first one to hold hands with and go on a few dates. She was a virgin, also never had a bf and she was really weird but we had common interests and had a great time together so it was okay. I was so close to finally getting to fuck her this one weekend we were supposed to spend at my place but she broke up with me the same week. Probably my biggest regret so far and It's something I've been thinking about every single day for the past year, I don't think I'll be ever be able to let go and forget about her, the one that got away.

gaming, easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 3828
I regret not sticking with boxing

I was so close to finally getting to fuck her this one weekend we were supposed to spend at my place but she broke up with me the same week.
It wasn't your fault...

Not treating my beautiful virgin girlfriend right when she gave me chad treatment:feelswhy: not taking care of her properly because i was an immaturecel back then:forcedsmile: and then finally breaking up with her:lasereyes::lasereyes: but we were not properly compatible, she was lowIQ and i couldn't have intellectual convos with her so I'm glad I did it at right time.

Apart from that wasting my time during teens, but i don't regret anymore because I'm a grindcel now

• So Sad
Reactions: Ezekiel
Not being successful enough academically, thus going to shitty schools. Bad environments just fuck you up for good.

Signing up for this website

• JFL
Reactions: duck
Leaving Korea and going to Australia, i truly hate this country with every fibre of my being.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
moving to a different city before high school. Childhood friends are irreplaceable

Putting on weight as a kid and still being fat now

Not taking advantage of my slayer status in school, I was so scared of women despite having legit stacies some who have over 15k insta followers rn like me it’s brutal tbh.

Not getting into cosmetics in school I’d have trained myself to become the next face surgeon I’d make incels here into chad

Your final story is like my one with my ex from 4 years ago, and I’m here to tell you, you never get over her. She was your soulmate literally and she’s gone forever

• JFL
Reactions: Ezekiel
coming to US

i wish i was blackpilled in my developmental years.

also spending 6000+ hours on counter strike from ages 13-17. i was subconsciously trying to statusmaxx and become professional 😭 never made it though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ezekiel and Oberyn
So many regrets it's hard to remember them all ngl

Your final story is like my one with my ex from 4 years ago, and I’m here to tell you, you never get over her. She was your soulmate literally and she’s gone forever
Feelings Reaction GIF

also spending 6000+ hours on counter strike from ages 13-17. i was subconsciously trying to statusmaxx and become professional 😭 never made it though.
Holy shit I had the same "dream", I probably spent 3000hr playing csgo in 2015-17 and actually even played in a few minor qualifiers, but the competition was just way too tough,you either have the genes to be a pro(reflexes, hand-to-eye coordination,gamesense and etc.) or you don't.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: duck and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18922
Too much videogames

not killing myself

• +1
Reactions: Kozner