What are you currently doing to looksmax?

Just here to shitpost tbh, I'm trying to squeeze out as much growing as I can before my plates close by obsessively drinking milk and taking vitamin D supplements, but that's about it.

Just here to shitpost tbh, I'm trying to squeeze out as much growing as I can before my plates close by obsessively drinking milk and taking vitamin D supplements, but that's about it.
Enjoy high estrogen and prematurely closed growth plates

Enjoy high estrogen and prematurely closed growth plates
Probably going to get leg lengthening surgery anyway, so it doesn't bother me too much.

Get your plates checked bro, they are most likely fused already
Sounds like bs but I genuinely think I haven't stopped growing yet, hit puberty pretty late and have only just started growing thick facial hair.

Sounds like bs but I genuinely think I haven't stopped growing yet, hit puberty pretty late and have only just started growing thick facial hair.
take ibutamoren

1) Gymmaxx natty - Fat loss and aiming towards david laid type of physique (i have height + frame required for it), eating at ~200kcal deficit, high carb/high protein/low fat. Fasted HIIT cardio 2 times a week with 6 days of weight training doing PPL DUP style, running a de-load week every 9 weeks.
I'm 106 kg at 6'6(201 cm) at around 18-20% body fat, looking to get it down to 10%. 2,5 years ago I was around 130 kg at around 30-35% body fat at 195 cm. Coming from this obese background, I'm purposefully trying not to lose weight too fast to prevent loose skin from occuring, I was sort of edging whether I'm gonna have loose skin no matter what or not, but the pace I chose seems to be working and my skin is tightening up well, so I don't think I'll need surgery for it. I estimate I reach my desired physique within 2 years, from there on I'll be probably swithching to a maintenance routine consisting of 3 days a week at the gym.

2) Skinmaxx - trying to get retin-a atm and soon will be looking into skin care routines.

3) Hairmaxx - trying different styles every time it grows out enough, i have a super large skull and its hard to find a proper one. one thing for sure is it needs to be super short on the sides otherwise i look autistic. monitoring norwooding closely, incase i need to hop on fin/minoxidil, since dad's side of the family has aggressive balding, but mother's dad kept full haid of hair into his 60s so i'm praying hard. I'm 23 with no noticeable sign of recession. However, my hairline is bad due to genetics (looked at early childhood pics, exact same hairline), so there's definitely a possibility for some sort of hair transplant for forehead reduction, even if I keep my hair.

4) Teethmaxx - I've neglected dentist for years resulting in some cavities, so i'm in the process of fixing them, have appointments. I'm planning to get teeth whitening after.

5) Nasal surgery soon - This is medical related where I need to fix bones within nose to be able to breath properly. Right now I'm only getting about 60-70% air flow of what i'd need to properly breath through nose. This is something I inherited from my father, which he already had a surgery for recently. This problem makes me mouth breath a lot, which's obv super bad.

6) Mewing - Right after the nasal surger, once I'm getting enough oxygen through nose, I'll start mewing non-stop (not sure if there's a point at age 23 though, but probably is)

7) Supplements - I'm researching a lot about supplements and take all usual things for mental & physical benefits. I take ritalin for my ADHD, but looking to try some nootropics in the future, for lessening social anxiety and inhibition

8) (Maybe) Psychedelics mushrooms - to lower inhibition, social anxiety and chronic depression

Mewing when I can
Stretching (I have and have always had poor flexibility)
Eating healthy and getting natural moderate exercise

skinmaxxing with meds and NoFap

natty looksmaxxing with all these sups and no fap is cope to the next level.

either inject or book surgery. and of course low bf maxx/take care of skin. anything else is cope af

natty looksmaxxing with all these sups and no fap is cope to the next level.

either inject or book surgery. and of course low bf maxx/take care of skin. anything else is cope af

How is it cope lol. It takes longer, a lot longer, yes, but anything above your natural limit is not something that adds to your SMV anyways

Title tbh, are you looksmaxing or do you just shitpost here. I'l start

1.) Had jaw surgery, recovering from that

2.) Skinmaxxing hard. Following a strict routine. Also, just ordered a niacinamide product

3.) Lost about 7 kg due to the surgery. Trying to low body fat maxx now by following proper diet

4.) Eyebrowmaxxing with castor oil

Post your updates
Here are the basic acne / skin care / eye bag products

Attachments

• BDA1D9F4-A93C-44A9-8B73-53387BC3949B.jpeg
    BDA1D9F4-A93C-44A9-8B73-53387BC3949B.jpeg
    816 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Hardcore skinmaxxing, I'm rubbing iodine on my ugly scars to make them go away. I also use witch hazel with vit E to help the skin heal and shrink pores. So far the holes in my skin have been reduced in appearance and the discoloration left from acne reversed. I'm also trying to fix my patchy beard.

I'm also mewing, chewing, and planning on facepulling to develop my lower face. I'm taking amino acids at night to boost my igf-1 levels to increase the bone remodeling process.

In the near future, I'm going to attempt to heightmaxx (closed growth plates) by using methods to elongate my spine + LSJL on the leg joints to keep myself proportional. I might try to find a way to increase my frame depending on how much height I gain.

This isn't related to looksmaxxing, but I'm also dickmaxxing. I'm in the process of restoring my foreskin and will soon be receiving a traction device for more length. I'll also rub DHT and nitric oxide on my dick to help it grow.

• +1
Reactions: Rayb1054
Gymmaxing + Studymaxxing (later Careermaxxing)

1) Shaving my beard + monobrow (yes, I shave it with a razor blade)

That's about it.