lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
title niggers

i injected chinese rat piss into my balls

• +1
Reactions: mog222 and silencio
thanks for nothing this forum turnt to shit

like 6ft is not that bad, but its not special anymore. Every mf ik is 6ft. I hope its enough to get woman.
go rope you nigger 6ft is not average anywhere this is biased view just how women view the average you hang around 180+ so you think thats average when in reality going out to the street and just watching the average it would be more in the low 170s

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Donkeyballs
go rope you nigger 6ft is not average anywhere this is biased view just how women view the average you hang around 180+ so you think thats average when in reality going out to the street and just watching the average it would be more in the low 170s
In middle europe every mf is fucking 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
The best you can do is making friends and going to parties while it's easy, you'll never get back these years if you waste it to 'looksmax' and 'ascend'.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
The best you can do is making friends and going to parties while it's easy, you'll never get back these years if you waste it to 'looksmax' and 'ascend'.
Tbh yes you right. Iam completely scared that its too late and iam already fucked. Iam 16 rn and i never go to parties, i dont want to drink alc or take drugs bcs its a Looksmin and my did will prob. kill me when i do stuff like this. Fuck i need to live my life nigger wtf am i doing here.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Being healthy basically, nothing extraordinary shit.
I took hgh for a while, my liver health is fucked. But atleast iam 6ft barefoot, on good days iam 6ft1 barefoot. I can fraud with shoe lifts to 6ft2.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and <6PSLcel
I’m in the end of puberty so I’m gonna try hop on mk 677 and do a cycle of 300mg testosterone enanthate

I am rotting on .org and jerking off everyday

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Tbh yes you right. Iam completely scared that its too late and iam already fucked. Iam 16 rn and i never go to parties, i dont want to drink alc or take drugs bcs its a Looksmin and my did will prob. kill me when i do stuff like this. Fuck i need to live my life nigger wtf am i doing here.
I am 16 too and my biggest regret is focusing too much on sports and school, and not keeping my friends and going to parties.

It's a lifemaxx to drink and smoke but only in social settings to fit in and look cool, if you get addicted it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa