What are you doing if a female disrespect you

AscendHQ

AscendHQ

Turkey trip
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
8,792
Reputation
11,092
Like this bitch really disrespect you in front of people I swear I’m hitting her jaw clean
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
Slapping her across the face
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ and cb006
full nelson
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ
asset my dominance i’m not a cuck like i used to be anymore bro, what do you think this is
 
  • +1
Reactions: prestrictionn
What’s that
1790665204971
this i think
 
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendHQ
Like this bitch really disrespect you in front of people I swear I’m hitting her jaw clean
Mein fuhrer, take this foid to the rape chambers, pronto
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendHQ
fuck her mom😂
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prestrictionn and AscendHQ
actually i will be planning to kidnap her, take her far away from civilization, and i dont know what next but i have a lot of options
 
don’t be afraid. If she disrespected you as a FEMALE then you have every right to disrespect her aswell
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendHQ

Similar threads

kratos22laxatives
Replies
2
Views
32
ENIGMAL
E
tension
Replies
6
Views
47
Crimx991
Crimx991
pleasevanity
Replies
7
Views
72
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
slaviccartfiend
Replies
0
Views
37
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
Turkic Albanian
Replies
206
Views
903
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mwyb77
Back
Top