What are you doing if you stumble across WeiWei’s fathers corpse?

moggathon

moggathon

God make my life great inc.
The setting: cozy cabin in the woods, he’s laying on a king size bed scattered with rose petals ,with a sheet covering he’s nipples and crotch. Slow romantic music is playing, the sun is setting and the descending sun is glowing off his face.

@Vermilioncore @GabachoCopium @WeiWei @vermillioncorefan @Luffymaxxing what would you do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Recessed Life, normie_joe and 3 others
slit his throat and suffocate him with the bed sheet as he chokes on his own blood and dies of asphyxiation

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
slit his throat and suffocate him with the bed sheet as he chokes on his own blood and dies of asphyxiation
read the title. The faggot his dead, it’s his corpse.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
Now you know this, what move are you making?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@BrahminBoss

The setting: cozy cabin in the woods, he’s laying on a king size bed scattered with rose petals ,with a sheet covering he’s nipples and crotch. Slow romantic music is playing, the sun is setting and the descending sun is glowing off his face.

@Vermilioncore @GabachoCopium @WeiWei @vermillioncorefan @Luffymaxxing what would you do?
id keep walking type shit:feelsokman:

burn the fuck out of it hindu type shoy

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Hannibal 612x380 0 a2048f4cd2cc44c892ccde0388d6ed94

Kiss him in gta

• +1
Reactions: Jova

What are you doing if you stumble across WeiWei’s fathers corpse?​

Kindly inform @WeiWei with visible tears that his father has unfortunately passed away and that i found his corpse,then weiwei will proceed to call me a asian dicklet subhuman and that im lying, ah, why did it have to be this way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back