What are you doing on a Friday like this?

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
I'm having a glass of whiskey. It's Friday after all. Later I'll probably go get some supplements like L-theanine, whey and creatine. I just kicked the kratom habit, so it's extra important that I take care of myself. Exercise, nutrition, supplementation etc. makes a lot of difference to me.

Hope you're having a beautiful time and are working towards something good. At the very least I'm hoping that you manage to find peace and comfort in this turbulent world that we're living in.

Life can be beautiful if we treat each other with empathy and care. Sending love your way! 💞
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: _MVP_, tokoloshe, Deleted member 7192 and 1 other person
I will indulge in the greatest pleasure available to man: McDonald's

@defezman
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I marinated some pepper infused steak with respective sauce that I plan on eating with noodles in a rich broth.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I will indulge in the greatest pleasure available to man: McDonald's

@defezman
I‘m probably gonna get drunk and go out with my friends
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and ascension
i will probably just fap few times
any porn recommendations?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Hopefully having sex for the first time in 2 months
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
my plans for friday:

debating which gonial angle is ideal on .org
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, TheAbyssinian, malicieusss and 3 others
inceling
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Im gonna abuse Tyrosine and play Harvest Land

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evogames.slavsforvk

Screenshot 20230118 223539


//Thomas DOM
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_, Lebgfinal and Deleted member 20652
Sounds good! How much will you take? I took up to like 2 grams in a single day and I'm planning on buying more today, so maybe that's what I'll do! You think it's OK to drink alcohol while on L-tyrosine?

About 5 or 7 grams. I dont measure Tyrosine actually. I just take a couple of tea spoons

Yes L tyrosine is okay on alcohol . Caffeine is also good on alcohol because then you can act sober even if youre drunk .

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I'm having a glass of whiskey. It's Friday after all. Later I'll probably go get some supplements like L-theanine, whey and creatine. I just kicked the kratom habit, so it's extra important that I take care of myself. Exercise, nutrition, supplementation etc. makes a lot of difference to me.

Hope you're having a beautiful time and are working towards something good. At the very least I'm hoping that you manage to find peace and comfort in this turbulent world that we're living in.

Life can be beautiful if we treat each other with empathy and care. Sending love your way! 💞
I'm rotting in my basement, editing some videos (gig) while stretching my mouth with the mouth appliance in. I look like a fucking autist u have absolutely no idea but fortunately nobody sees me like this.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 22124
I'm having a glass of whiskey. It's Friday after all. Later I'll probably go get some supplements like L-theanine, whey and creatine. I just kicked the kratom habit, so it's extra important that I take care of myself. Exercise, nutrition, supplementation etc. makes a lot of difference to me.

Hope you're having a beautiful time and are working towards something good. At the very least I'm hoping that you manage to find peace and comfort in this turbulent world that we're living in.

Life can be beautiful if we treat each other with empathy and care. Sending love your way! 💞
It’s 6 PM right now and I haven’t gymcelled yet. I plan on going up in like 30 minutes, but I also want to smoke weed. The only problem is my mom is home and I don’t wanna be around her high. I gotta get up early tomorrow for a tournament with my friends, but another guy just asked me if I wanted to go clubbing and it’s so tempting.

This headache would’ve been solved if I didn’t have plans for tomorrow frfr.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I took 2 g L-thenine and 3 scoops pwo (that's 3 g L-tyrosine).

Also 1 nutmeg (makes me buzzed).

Might have more whiskey too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Lebgfinal

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
18
Views
68
Luquier
Luquier
kratos22laxatives
Replies
2
Views
39
ENIGMAL
E
tension
Replies
6
Views
53
Crimx991
Crimx991
pleasevanity
Replies
7
Views
78
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
dnr.niglet
Replies
8
Views
52
pleasevanity
pleasevanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top