What are you doing to protect yourself from sorcery and demonic attacks/possession ?

D

Deleted member 16582

Bronze

Here is an example of what demonic possession may look like, it can vary a lot from person to person and from jinn to jinn, all jinn dont always speak but generally changed voice is and involentary bodily movements are a common theme.
They are not always that aggressive to the point of attacking people, this depends on the subject/patient that the jinn is possessing.

Sorcery can be done by human sorcerers but also jinn sorcerers, jinn have their own world in which they live, their own socieities, social structures, families, religions, christian jinn, muslim jinn, they have free will like us. Satan however employs many evil jinn and devils to do his agenda, that is why you will see in all possession or exorcism type videos that the jinn is suffering when the quran is recited, this is because Allah forbade jinns from bothering humans and meddling with our world, those jinn that do are generally manipulated by and followers of satan, so to hear the word of God it burns them because their hearts are darkened, you could compare it to how a rebellious teenager may not want to hear their parents lecture them due to the arrogant, aggressive nature, often because they know they are in the wrong as well, its difficult to accept our fault and to repent for them sometimes.

Hollywood is also heavily involved with the jinn world and sorcery if you didnt know, lot of movies probably contain spells and what not, they definitely contain subliminal messaging and brainwashing overall but thats a different story.

A lot of people live their lives suffering from ailments or mental problems they have, looking for a solution endlessly until the day they die, never becoming aware of the reality of curses/sorcery and jinn possession, how many problems are caused by such things and many people especially in the west are completely unaware of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and autistic_tendencies

Its not real so i dont care about it

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 16582
Its not real so i dont care about it
Perhaps the thought of it being real you find scary and it threatens your fragile and stunted view of the world? And this denial is a form of protection for yourself?

Perhaps the thought of it being real you find scary and it threatens your fragile and stunted view of the world? And this denial is a form of protection for yourself?
Nope i would love if they were real that would prove some religons

ofcourse the video takes place in a third world country :feelsgood:

Devils greatest trick is pretending he doesn’t exist
im a very spiritual and open minded person this guy spoke a well known fact so props the three things i do is give myself peace and serenity free from stress including school and arguments with family two i surround myself with positive instead of negative people to not bring in that shit three i pray and dont do drugs or play with black magic jesus christ is the way guys i love my lord and savior!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and autistic_tendencies
c
ofcourse the video takes place in a third world country :feelsgood:
demons love third world countries for some reason perhaps its harder to find an exorcist or bc the ppl might not believe in jesus idk tbh

Nope i would love if they were real that would prove some religons
What of people that I have seen with my own eyes that turn like this when quran is recited to them for a while, people I've known for a long time and never displayed any sign of schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder or any such thing. Are they just crazy you think?

What of people that I have seen with my own eyes that turn like this when quran is recited to them for a while, people I've known for a long time and never displayed any sign of schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder or any such thing. Are they just crazy you think?
jesus is real not allah not the same god muslim prophet is a hoax

They are crazy and it always happen in 3 world countries
Btw everyonr would wanna know if they are real or not

c

demons love third world countries for some reason perhaps its harder to find an exorcist or bc the ppl might not believe in jesus idk tbh
third world countries generally have more sorcery, africa especially its part of their culture that goes back a long time. Third world countries are more likely to be islamic as well and in a society where people are aware of islam people are also aware of the reality of satan, evill jinn, sorcery etc so people with a dark heart may know to find such things as oppose to a person with a dark heart that doesnt even know things like that exist. Although sorcery in the general population may not be very common in western countries simply because no one is aware of it jinn possession and such things are likely very common due to the degeneracy and what not in more developed countries, jinns love that stuff.
The sorcery in west mainly comes in form of media, movies and medicine/vaccines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
third world countries generally have more sorcery, africa especially its part of their culture that goes back a long time. Third world countries are more likely to be islamic as well and in a society where people are aware of islam people are also aware of the reality of satan, evill jinn, sorcery etc so people with a dark heart may know to find such things as oppose to a person with a dark heart that doesnt even know things like that exist. Although sorcery in the general population may not be very common in western countries simply because no one is aware of it jinn possession and such things are likely very common due to the degeneracy and what not in more developed countries, jinns love that stuff.
The sorcery in west mainly comes in form of media, movies and medicine/vaccines.
blackpilled me thanks man are you a christian?

jesus is real not allah not the same god muslim prophet is a hoax
Jesus is definitely real, a prophet sent down by The creator of the heavens and the earth and all that is between, he is the most high, the almighty, Allah.

Jesus is definitely real, a prophet sent down by The creator of the heavens and the earth and all that is between, he is the most high, the almighty, Allah.
so many muslims in the forum nowadays

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16582
For protection:
-After each prayer recite Ayat al kursi
-In morning and evening recite 3 times:
-Bimillahi ladzi laa yaduru ma’asmihi chay-oun fil ardi wa laa fis-samaa-i wa huwas sami’ul ‘alim (In the name of Allah ; by His name nothing in the earth or in the sky can harm ans He is the one who Hears and who Sees)
- A’udzu bikalimatillahi taamati min charri maa khalaqa (I seek refuge in His perfect words against the harm He has created). -
- recite 3x Ikhlas, falaq and nas.

TO FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES IN YOUR DREAMS (jinn, sorcerers) : Read : « Aynama takounou ya’ti bikoumoullahu djami’ane innallaha ‘ala koully chay-ine qadir » (Wherever you may be, GOD will summon you all. GOD is Omnipotent) 30 to 100 times and ask Allah to bring in your dream all the people who are harming you and ask Allah to help you fight them. As soon as you see them, either kill them by reciting Quran or with your hand and a weapon.

WARNING: sins negatively influence in our life, and three major sins facilitate access to jinn : 1) shirk in all its forms 2) fornication 3) Eating illegal (money or food)

If you all only knew.

"To the writers of The Matrix - Resurrections: FUCK YOU!"

@them

the nigger turned into a donkey wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
this is reality