What are you going to physically look for in a women when procreating?

CT03

CT03

Silver
For me:
Atleast 5'6 in height
Can't be moon faced
Her ass cant be too big(your son might inherit it)
Forehead cant be looking like megamind
No big bug eyes
What else?
(Incel factory K)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Wallenberg, midlatinocel and 1 other person
IMG 20230429 210640

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, try2beme, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
white woman

• WTF
Reactions: forevermirin
For me:
Atleast 5'6 in height
Can't be moon faced
No big bug eyes
What else?
(Incel factory K)
check her father's height, brother's height, grandfather's height, small nose= better on both genders, bigger mounth= better on both genders, straight teeth, no bags under eyes

• +1
Reactions: CT03
good face
good waist to hip ratio even if her hips aren't big overall
5'4+

• +1
check her father's height, brother's height, grandfather's height, small nose= better on both genders, bigger mounth= better on both genders, straight teeth, no bags under eyes
would you still procreate if she was good genetic recombination? Like shes the tallest and most good looking in her family, but everyone else is a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
good lower third but not manly like a tranny, 5,6+ ideally and an IQ of 120 min

5’4+
big eyes that don’t bulge
small to average nose
full lips
no big hands or feet
not fat (under 60kg)
not pale
no acne/acne scars
small waist

5 foot 5 decent eyes nice smile and loyal plus good personality to much to ask for right?

would you still procreate if she was good genetic recombination? Like shes the tallest and most good looking in her family, but everyone else is a subhuman
i mean i would say no but when stacylite shows interest in me i would be father in no time

• JFL
right now my requirements for girlfriend are:

1) female (she might be born as a man)
2) breathes (optional)

will be good for your son tho
I have height and big hands myself
My child will have to go through the genetic lottery as long as I can be attracted to my woman

• +1
Decent cheekbones and lower third,
Eyes set in skull. I find bug eyes really unattractive for some reason.

Wide hips. Women with wide hips give birth to healthier children

That is all.

preferably alive

White
Good hair
Light eyes
Good lips

For me:
Atleast 5'6 in height
Can't be moon faced
No big bug eyes
What else?
(Incel factory K)
-Is tall but not because of hormonal imbalances but is tall because of good height genetics min 5'8 with tall relatives

-Good eye area (because the eye area is one of the more genetic parts of the face. Naturally thick eyelashes, horizontally wide eye surface, High PCT of course, UEE amount is actually a bit more flexible for girls depending on how it works with their eyes but nothing extreme or ugly of course, no subhuman eye spacing of course jfl your kids would come out looking like Sid the sloth, eye colour is flexible but if they were white then ideally I would want light blue of course so then my kids eyes would come out at least looking very green.

-Not fully sure how or if the womans tits ass frame etc affects the childs frame clavicles and waist size etc but I've read that if they have a big fat ass it can actually make your children smarter involving something to do with omega3 fats stored there and brain health for the child, and of course good tits for giving the kid that supperior tit milk over subhuman fake formula without any nutrients or microbes. Basically want the 'ideal' hourglass shape.

-Needs to be smart, high IQ

-Thick, textured and voluminous hair. Not some flat pin straight Asian girl hair. Colour is pretty flexible but obviously I don't want some soulless pasty ginger kids however that happens.

-An actual good voice. Yes the voice is genetic, I have a very similar voice to my dad aswell. as long as the girls voice isn't distinctly annoying its fine. But would you guys go with a girl who has a really deep voice? would that make a good voice in the kid??

-Different ethnicities I would procreate with and wouldn't:
Would: Euro White of course, Nordic, Eastern Europe Russia, Lightskin/mixed, West African,
Wouldn't: Curry obviously, North East Asian even though they have high IQs, I don't want to risk the height or them ending up with a fucked up eye area or neotenous weak features
Maybe: South America in general if they could somehow not fuck up the height, Middle Eastern, South East Asia

-Good muscle building and athletic genetics

-Long limbs in comparison to torso

-No subhuman mental issues that have no value

-Good lips lol

• +1
Bones, high IQ, and naturally fit. Those are the most important features, imo. I'm thinking entirely of my children though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back