WHAT ARE YOU HOPING HE DOES OF THE THREE?

WHAT ARE YOU HOPING HE DOES OF THE THREE?

• Total voters
@Amnesia @forevergymcelling @chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@Lulleko

@chaddyboi66 why gay?

• +1
I hope he becomes a pua

OP with all due respect I think you're mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
@mrdouchebag why the black woman

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

@SecularIslamist

The red pill is dying they need to fresh faces

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv
@chaddyboi66 why gay?
It was either that or ltr a black woman
I personally don't like the idea of race mixing and it makes me uncomfortable, but other people are free to make that choice if they want

I find it amusing.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I personally don't like the idea of race mixing and it makes me uncomfortable, but other people are free to make that choice if they want

I find it amusing.
I'm rooting for either gay or black woman, since 99% of the foids DMing him like Indian men are the blonde sorority types.

• +1

I find it amusing.
I'm rooting for either gay or black woman, since 99% of the foids DMing him like Indian men are the blonde sorority types.
holy shit
why do the sorority types thirst so hard for the chads but never actually LTR one?

@wsada y

WDYM by this?
Sorority slut assumes Chad doesn't care about LTRing and will just pump and dump her anyway.

Probably won't take it that seriously herself since she's used to sleeping around and can always get another.

I don't get it jfl
Both of them [and most people that sleep around in general now] have gotten so used to this lifestyle that they expect to do this unless either party specifies how they "want something serious"

• +1
Sorority slut assumes Chad doesn't care about LTRing and will just pump and dump her anyway.

Both of them [and most people that sleep around in general now] have gotten so used to this lifestyle that they expect to do this unless either party specifies how they "want something serious"

What anime is this from?

And is she right?
Probably won't take it that seriously herself since she's used to sleeping around and can always get another.
exactly but look who she's LTRing JFL. I even made a post on this earlier a few months back. Girls like this always pick some golden retriever MTN NT nigga

exactly

• +1
  • +1
Who knows?

I don't [know] nor do I care.

They're not terribly important to me.
jfl the foids seem to have normie blond golden retriever BFs

• +1