What are you meant to run erda with ,

Eldian

Eldian

Platinum
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Posts
1,063
Reputation
446
Is it needed to run anything with erda like an ai?
 
Is it needed to run anything with erda like an ai?
I think an AI could definitely help but it's sort of optional unless you're on aromatizing androgens, I think hgh would be one of the best contenders for use alongside erda (use ancillaries too yes ik it's water)
 
I think an AI could definitely help but it's sort of optional unless you're on aromatizing androgens, I think hgh would be one of the best contenders for use alongside erda (use ancillaries too yes ik it's water)
No reason to take Ai's if u arent on AAs
 

Similar threads

Chilligermichi
Replies
17
Views
77
717BP6
717BP6
Eldian
Replies
3
Views
26
zhr_
zhr_
jflray
Replies
10
Views
94
fxresdz
fxresdz
Ivan3
Replies
39
Views
75
Ivan3
Ivan3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top