What are you tips on my face?

Anguish

Anguish

I'm the most pathetic human being on earth
This a draw of myself, as you can see my face is totally hopeless but i would want to know if i'm still getting a chance so what are you tips?
Yryt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This a draw of myself, as you can see my face is totally hopeless but i would want to know if i'm still getting a chance so what are you tips?
View attachment 37
Based on that beautiful piece of art: lefort 1 or 2, sliding genio to match new maxillary forward growth, rhino

• +1
So if your nose is legit that bad I'd second rhino. Assuming your hair growth is fine, grow it out a bit and go to a really nice shop and get a good cut. Do your research, but go to a stylist that can see what you might be insecure about and help you hide some of your easy to cover up features. Learn and Wear basic makeup. Color correcting, Basic contour. Do skincare (Look @ our skincare threat or visit r/skincareaddiction. Ask them, they're usually pretty chill and friendly)

Links:

Lecture/Talk

Lecture/Talk

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orthotropics
Entire channel centered around certian advice that might help you out in the frontal face growth and devlopment department. It helped me, but I never see anyone share it.

• +1
Does your ears really look that goofy?

• +1
If your ears really stick out like that I have some bad news for you.
You really have a receded skull.:incel:

• +1
Get ear surgery

• +1
So if your nose is legit that bad I'd second rhino. Assuming your hair growth is fine, grow it out a bit and go to a really nice shop and get a good cut. Do your research, but go to a stylist that can see what you might be insecure about and help you hide some of your easy to cover up features. Learn and Wear basic makeup. Color correcting, Basic contour. Do skincare (Look @ our skincare threat or visit r/skincareaddiction. Ask them, they're usually pretty chill and friendly)

Links:

Lecture/Talk

Lecture/Talk

Entire channel centered around certian advice that might help you out in the frontal face growth and devlopment department. It helped me, but I never see anyone share it.

Fuck man, please, no, stop posting this idiot mew. How the fuck you're supposed to change your BONES? You can't even rotate it

• +1
Grow hair so that you can hide ears and get rhinoplasty

• +1
JFL thanks for the laugh friendo boyo

• +1
Fuck man, please, no, stop posting this idiot mew. How the fuck you're supposed to change your BONES? You can't even rotate it

Low effort.

Worked for me and plenty of others. Never even told people to do it in my post. They simply just explain why certian trends and things happen with objective factual evidence. It's their choice if they choose to try a free alternative as opposed to being a defeatist cuck or even paying money for surgery.

Bone structure is also always changing, based on the stresses your body goes through. Do you know what Wollf's Law is? No. Did you actually try the stuff in his videos? No, you're just skeptical. Do you know what mechanotransduction is? No, you didn't study Wollf's Law. Study Pro-Wrestlers and why they have have bones fusing due to consitent stress. Study what corset training does to your bones. Study why Male to Female SRS has a main concern after the surgery of bones rejecting the neovagina so they use dilation to prevent it.

So we can fuse bones with consistency, underdevlop them with lack of stress, have techniques and have identified foods for assisting bone density. Then we have examples for all of those as well as a few things that break the rules in all kinds of variants. We can make plenty of well educted theories, assertions, etc. People have spread this word of mouth due to trial and no error, or hopefulness. Either or is better than being a defeatist cuck.

Iolascon, G., Resmini, G., & Tarantino, U. (2013). Mechanobiology of bone. Aging clinical and experimental research, 25(1), 3-7.

Ruff, C., Holt, B., & Trinkaus, E. (2006). Who's afraid of the big bad Wolff?:“Wolff's law” and bone functional adaptation. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 129(4), 484-498.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanotransduction

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 6401
Low effort.

Worked for me and plenty of others. Never even told people to do it in my post. They simply just explain why certian trends and things happen with objective factual evidence. It's their choice if they choose to try a free alternative as opposed to being a defeatist cuck or even paying money for surgery.

Bone structure is also always changing, based on the stresses your body goes through. Do you know what Wollf's Law is? No. Did you actually try the stuff in his videos? No, you're just skeptical. Do you know what mechanotransduction is? No, you didn't study Wollf's Law. Study Pro-Wrestlers and why they have have bones fusing due to consitent stress. Study what corset training does to your bones. Study why Male to Female SRS has a main concern after the surgery of bones rejecting the neovagina so they use dilation to prevent it.

So we can fuse bones with consistency, underdevlop them with lack of stress, have techniques and have identified foods for assisting bone density. Then we have examples for all of those as well as a few things that break the rules in all kinds of variants. We can make plenty of well educted theories, assertions, etc. People have spread this word of mouth due to trial and no error, or hopefulness. Either or is better than being a defeatist cuck.

Iolascon, G., Resmini, G., & Tarantino, U. (2013). Mechanobiology of bone. Aging clinical and experimental research, 25(1), 3-7.

Ruff, C., Holt, B., & Trinkaus, E. (2006). Who's afraid of the big bad Wolff?:“Wolff's law” and bone functional adaptation. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 129(4), 484-498.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanotransduction
I know what Wolff's Law is.
Why noone posted photos with changing then, huh? Just dont want people know the true way to ascend theory?
And i must wear my fucking plastic retainers so even if this mewing somehow works i wont be able to use it.

• +1
I know what Wolff's Law is.
Why noone posted photos with changing then, huh? Just dont want people know the true way to ascend theory?
And i must wear my fucking plastic retainers so even if this mewing somehow works i wont be able to use it.

Then please act like it instead of posting a low effort question that can be debunked on a single mention.

No one? Google search "Mewing before and after". Even if you aren't pleased with the results, they are there. I'll even add my own once I get around to writing an objective medical journal on it.

Low effort loaded question.

That is your own problem then. Ascension is a case by case thing. I emphasize that. We all have choices to make. Follow whatever avenues are available to you and work towards the one you feel most inclined to. I encourage people to try something free, easy, that people are positive about result wise. You haven't and can't try it. Logical fallacy, personal bias and emotional immaturity nor adds or challenges anything.

On an unrelated note: It hasn't been around that long outside hints and has gained traction in recent years. So you need to Study, learn, etc. and formulate your own opinion. I emphasized doing that and argued for why trying it isn't that hard for people who can.

• +1

Links:

Lecture/Talk

Lecture/Talk

Will mewing fix a dorsal hump?

• +1
Will mewing fix a dorsal hump?

I rarely suggest surgery, but... I'd rather just save for surgery depending on how much money you make. Nose is important and I've seen people benefit okay or a little (Myself) or greatly in that department. If you're a broke boi or just frugal mew and necksercise. For 4-5 months.

I'd say objectively yes with consistency, but it's hard to tell what degree as genetics is a huge thing. For that and something like a forehead issue or brow issue I just would be lying if I said I'd personally choose mewing over just saving for surgery and biting the bullet.

I think it's worth a try, but if it's really bad and that's your main objective to fix, surgery. Hands down. You can always try it leading up to a consultation or something of course. If it's not ruining your life. Try it. If it's a big insecurity and drags down your face aesthetic hard. Just get surgery tbh.

• +1
I rarely suggest surgery, but... I'd rather just save for surgery depending on how much money you make. Nose is important and I've seen people benefit okay or a little (Myself) or greatly in that department. If you're a broke boi or just frugal mew and necksercise. For 4-5 months.

I'd say objectively yes with consistency, but it's hard to tell what degree as genetics is a huge thing. For that and something like a forehead issue or brow issue I just would be lying if I said I'd personally choose mewing over just saving for surgery and biting the bullet.

I think it's worth a try, but if it's really bad and that's your main objective to fix, surgery. Hands down. You can always try it leading up to a consultation or something of course. If it's not ruining your life. Try it. If it's a big insecurity and drags down your face aesthetic hard. Just get surgery tbh.
Honestly it isn't impeding my life at all but knowing I could look like my avi with rhino and chin augmentation makes me wanna do it to reach my full aesthetic potential

• +1
At least you have clear skin

• +1
Reincarnoplasty

• +1