What are your experiences with Castor oil for eyebrow growth?

D

Deleted member 30721

Iron
I will try it from this day for about 2 months and report the results, but I was wondering what your experiences with it are like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
iirc castor oil is solid for hair growth but bad overall because it's moa can cause fat pad loss or smth

i'd just stick with rosemary oil + vit e + biotin tbh

Had good success with it, especially on the lashes it‘s effective. I think only latisse causes fat loss in the eye area

iirc castor oil is solid for hair growth but bad overall because it's moa can cause fat pad loss or smth

i'd just stick with rosemary oil + vit e + biotin tbh
Why would it cause fat pad loss? Now i get hella scared because I really like my fat storage in the upper eye area

Had good success with it, especially on the lashes it‘s effective. I think only latisse causes fat loss in the eye area
Do I need a gay eyebrow pen or grooming tools or something like that? Or can I just apply it to my brows with my fingers. I just don't have the balls to be seen buying products like that...

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Why would it cause fat pad loss? Now i get hella scared because I really like my fat storage in the upper eye area
basically the way it works is pretty much identical but a weaker version of smth else that causes fat pad loss

wait brb i might have it bookmarked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30721
nvm i forgot to bookmark it but basically what i remember is that it's something to do with a gene which minox downregulates, which can apparently cause fat loss around where you put it, and since castor oil works basically the same way it can cause fat pad loss

that's all just from memory tho idk if that's true

that's all just from memory tho idk if that's true
Okay, Im gonna put it on in about 2 hours, but I just now realised I am laughably unprepared and uneducated on this matter.
Am i supposed to leave it on the entire night? Last time i tried that with coconut oil my skin like exploded and I got alot of dandruff and irritation and I might even have lost some eyebrow hairs

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Okay, Im gonna put it on in about 2 hours, but I just now realised I am laughably unprepared and uneducated on this matter.
Am i supposed to leave it on the entire night? Last time i tried that with coconut oil my skin like exploded and I got alot of dandruff and irritation and I might even have lost some eyebrow hairs
i put it on for like 30-45 mins then wash it off

you'll prob get acne around that area but it doesn't rlly matter since it will be around your hair

It‘s not rocket science. Most castor oils from online shops come with a brush. You can leave it in overnight, I‘ve never had a single pimple because of it

I will try it from this day for about 2 months and report the results, but I was wondering what your experiences with it are like
be reborn MENA

coconut oil is comedogenic, castor isnt

castor also raises pge2 which is why the hair growth is increased but it wont burn ur fatpads that other dude is retarded

pge2 does inhibit collagen tho

Bro it’s legit. I had thick eyebrows growing up but I decimated them from over threading. caster oil has almost restored its thickness

not very good for me.