What are your experiences with phenibut?

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Im reading mixed reviews, idk if its worth it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Is it worth it: Yes, why not.

Is it really worth it: Not really.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 5634
  • Love it
It's apparently amazing but its extremely addicting and hard to get off of.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 6403 and Soalian
Did it make u more productive?
It didn't make me more focused or productive,

but it made me feel more carefree in social interactions, therefore I was more outgoing on Phenibut; it's a social drug, if anything.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Soalian
It didn't make me more focused or productive,

but it made me feel more carefree in social interactions, therefore I was more outgoing on Phenibut; it's a social drug, if anything.
How outgoing does it make you? Like caffiene tier low inhib or more than that?

• Love it
It's apparently amazing but its extremely addicting and hard to get off of.
Phenibut withdrawals seem to be the worst out there, on par with Benzos withdrawals.

• Love it
How outgoing does it make you? Like caffiene tier low inhib or more than that?
Like Phenibut outgoing, am I selling it good to you?

• Love it
Like Phenibut outgoing, am I selling it good to you?
I'm way too scared of the withdrawals bro, I get addicted to things super easy

• +1
  • Love it
You really can't take it more than 1x a week

• Love it
It's not addictive but you become dependent on it hella fast.

• Love it
You know, when you are feeling just right, sipping your coffee at a table outside of a bar, sun is up shining, everything is rolling, you're feeling quite sober actually, but like the best, and more easy-going version of you,

that you don't even notice the world burning around you, the car crash that just happened right next to you, and the general stressful atmosphere of the place, can't quite seem to shake and affect you?

That's Phenibut.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Need2Ascend
It's not addictive but you become dependent on it hella fast.
Hard pass bro I know myself, I'm a terrible candidate for phenibut I have shit social skills so I would take it all the time and before I know it I'm hooked.

• Love it
Hard pass bro I know myself, I'm a terrible candidate for phenibut I have shit social skills so I would take it all the time and before I know it I'm hooked.
Just know the risks, would you really let yourself take it every day knowing the withdrawels will be aids?

Tbh it is good though, makes me more fluent with my words

• +1
  • Love it
Well atleast you're aware of the risks now. Many retards from this site took phenibut every day thinking it was a safe legal high when the withdrawals are just as bad as some hard drugs.

• Love it

Bro no need to flex, I'm (partially) kidding.

I know the substance pretty well;

Strangelove on Longecity (RIP, was too young to die), sent me some back in 2017.

Not using it anymore, still got the bag.

IMG 20201128 183450 4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10172

Strangelove on Longecity (RIP, was too young to die), sent me some back in 2017.

View attachment 834459
Did it actually work while u were on it? I plan on getting some from science bio

• +1
  • Love it

View attachment 834459
You know what ppl?

I'm going to get onto a 10mg daily PRL cycle from today on, until I run out of this shit.

Don't want it to go to waste (3 years shelf-life should be good, powder was stored well).

Limitless' Bradley Cooper's unlimited photographic memory, here I am.

Will use eidetic memory to slay more ngl.

Just whitepowdermax tbh.

• Love it
Did it actually work while u were on it? I plan on getting some from science bio
I'm still on this forum, so results were obviously mixed.

Didn't get Mike Ross' photographic memory in the end.

Might have been helped me slay Princess Megan tbh.

Tumblr m78oexZGlE1ryut26o1 500
07a5f4651ac8d19bdc9dd16be8af7e81
Maxresdefault

• Love it
You know what ppl?

I'm going to get onto a 10mg daily PRL cycle from today on, until I run out of this shit.

Don't want it to go to waste (3 years shelf-life should be good, powder was stored well).

Limitless' Bradley Cooper's unlimited photographic memory, here I am.

Will use eidetic memory to slay more ngl.

Just whitepowdermax tbh.
I plan on buying it from here
PRL-8-53 tell me your sources ok
Also do u plan on reading any books

• +1
  • Love it
I plan on buying it from here
PRL-8-53 tell me your sources ok
Also do u plan on reading any books

I'll PM you.

No I don't read any books, books are for Nerd faggots.

Did you see how book readers are depicted in movies and stuff?

Yeah, like acne-ridden, goggles-wearing incel Nerds.

• +1
  • Love it
Y
I'll PM you.

No I don't read any books, books are for Nerd faggots.

Did you see how book readers are depicted in movies and stuff?

Yeah, like acne-ridden, goggles-wearing incel Nerds.
Yeah but how am I supposed to gain knowledge and my vocabulary and I have to read to do good on the SAT reading to get used to reading the passages

• +1
  • Love it
Y

Yeah but how am I supposed to gain knowledge and my vocabulary and I have to read to do good on the SAT reading to get used to reading the passages
Ah Yes, forgot about what forum I was on.

Don't mess with that shit at 18, to take the freaking SAT, of all exams; you don't need it.

Personally, I don't think I noticed any noticeable memory effects with PRL, that's why I still have the powder bag, three years later.

I dropped it before I started studying for my exams; it wasn't the SAT, mind you, I originally bought it, in order to help me study for the last two levels of the CFA (II, and III), and the GMAT soon after.

I wouldn't bother with it, if I were you;

if you need a jackhammer to drive in a nail, there might be other areas you woul have to improve on first.

And this is coming from someone who has tried over 30-40 compounds in my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10172
Phenibut withdrawals seem to be the worst out there, on par with Benzos withdrawals.
Withdrawals not on par. Psychological and mental dependence and drug induced delusions are FAR worse on Phenibut than benzos. Physical dependence and withdrawals from benzos are the worst hell ever. I wrote a lot about Phenibut and my experiences on this account and on @x30001. Phenibut tolerance is no joke.

5g of FAA can knock you out and leave you dizzy for days if you've no tolerance. On the other hand you can take 30-40g and still think you "have all your motor skills, and just lost your inhibition", if you built a tolerance.

Sad thing is, first-hand you think you're stealthy and not appearing fucked up, but in reality everyone is wondering wtf is going on. It's really mind altering. Get off Phenibut now or don't buy it if you're considering it because your aim should be to eradicate the underlying issues making you want to take the substance.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Withdrawals not on par. Psychological and mental dependence and drug induced delusions are FAR worse on Phenibut than benzos. Physical dependence and withdrawals from benzo's are the worst hell ever. I wrote a lot about Phenibut and my experiences on this account and on @x30001. Phenibut tolerance is no joke.

5g of FAA can knock you out and leave you dizzy for days if you've no tolerance. On the other hand you can take 30-40g and still think you "have all your motor skills, and just lost your inhibition", if you built a tolerance.

Sad thing is, first-hand you think you're stealthy and not appearing fucked up, but in reality everyone is wondering wtf is going on. It's really mind altering. Get off Phenibut now or don't buy it if you're considering it because your aim should be to eradicate the underlying issues making you want to take the substance.
Yeah that's the problem with Phenibut, because it gives you the illusion of remaining sober, it creeps onto you, and before you start to notice it, it's far too late.

I'm "happy" I only had to personally watch the horrors of Phenibut withdrawals on others, and not on myself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Seth Walsh
Withdrawals not on par. Psychological and mental dependence and drug induced delusions are FAR worse on Phenibut than benzos. Physical dependence and withdrawals from benzos are the worst hell ever. I wrote a lot about Phenibut and my experiences on this account and on @x30001. Phenibut tolerance is no joke.

The FAA version is a good one to make a nasal spray of actually, it doesn't burn nearly as much as the HCL.

Yeah, "Administering Phenibut in every orifice of my body", was on my life to-do checklist, glad I checked that off, now I'm done with it, what a relief.

• +1
  • Love it
Yeah that's the problem with Phenibut, because it gives you the illusion of remaining sober, it creeps into you, and before you start to notice it, it's far too late.

I'm "happy" I only had to personally watch the horrors of Phenibut withdrawals on others, and not on myself.
That's good to hear! Really interested in what makes Baclofen and Phenibut so different. They're pretty much the only GABAB drugs out there and they're definitely so much more addictive than any other GABAergic. The fact that you "feel like a better person" when on Phenibut is a huge reason why people want to take it more and more for social situations etc. But it blows my mind why it makes you feel that way. You can put a fat, ugly dude (with a legit bad personality too) on Phenibut and he'll still think he's the life of the party even if every interaction is a brutal blackpill xD

Alcohol atleast doesn't outright make you oblivious to negative social cues. People often cry, lash out etc on alcohol but Phenibut seems to be so calming that it doesn't even make you introspective; just unjustifiably optimistic. It also has this weird nostalgia effect where you think you were the dogs bollox when you did something on Phenibut, when really it's just drug induced delusion.

• +1
  • Love it
That's good to hear! Really interested in what makes Baclofen and Phenibut so different. They're pretty much the only GABAB drugs out there and they're definitely so much more addictive than any other GABAergic. The fact that you "feel like a better person" when on Phenibut is a huge reason why people want to take it more and more for social situations etc. But it blows my mind why it makes you feel that way. You can put a fat, ugly dude (with a legit bad personality too) on Phenibut and he'll still think he's the life of the party even if every interaction is a brutal blackpill xD

Alcohol atleast doesn't outright make you oblivious to negative social cues. People often cry, lash out etc on alcohol but Phenibut seems to be so calming that it doesn't even make you introspective; just unjustifiably optimistic. It also has this weird nostalgia effect where you think you were the dogs bollox when you did something on Phenibut, when really it's just drug induced delusion.
I, personally, enjoy

IMG 20201128 193921 6

• Woah
  • Love it

This sounds so good in practice, i just need some stress relief from time to time, im neurotic 24/7

• Love it
Makes you happy and low inhib.
Neutralize its acidity with baking soda or orange juice (if HCL).
Extremely addictive, no more than 1 dose per week.

• Love it
This sounds so good in practice, i just need some stress relief from time to time, im neurotic 24/7

I litteraly started taking this shit a week ago. I've struggled with social anxiety for ages and think really depressive shit if I'm alone in my head for too long. After taking this all of that completely went away It felt great, I had the confidence of my drunk self but without being drunk or high at all. I saw people say online you shouldn't take it multiply days but I think as long as you keep the dose low it is fine. Well it has been for now, I only take 1g a day though.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I litteraly started taking this shit a week ago. I've struggled with social anxiety for ages and think really depressive shit if I'm alone in my head for too long. After taking this all of that completely went away It felt great, I had the confidence of my drunk self but without being drunk or high at all. I saw people say online you shouldn't take it multiply days but I think as long as you keep the dose low it is fine. Well it has been for now, I only take 1g a day though.
You just started Phenibut ONE WEEK AGO.

Please report back after three to six months of use. Chances are you will have built up a HEAVY tolerance by then.

Wait so your saying you shouldn't do Phenibut what the fuck I thought it was just some regular nootropic

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Wait so your saying you shouldn't do Phenibut what the fuck I thought it was just some regular nootropic
Phenibut is a drug, it's a serious compound, don't take it lightly.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
No stay away from it, it's a serious drug and will ruin your life. It's extremely addictive man.

Lion's Mane is the best!

Phenibut is a drug, it's a serious compound, don't take it lightly.
100%. Know this because I ended up in a situation with a massive tolerance. Going through 1KG of FAA every 2-3 weeks. Very bad. I started off with the "just 1-2 times per month" approach.

Never thought I'd come across a casual user be so aware of all the risks.. fair play tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Soalian
100%. Know this because I ended up in a situation with a massive tolerance. Going through 1KG of FAA every 2-3 weeks. Very bad. I started off with the "just 1-2 times per month" approach.

Never thought I'd come across a casual user be so aware of all the risks.. fair play tbh.
Lol ONE KILOGRAM of that shit in three weeks?

It's 50 grams a day, this is INSANE.

How are you still alive?

Lol ONE KILOGRAM of that shit in three weeks?

It's 50 grams a day, this is INSANE.

How are you still alive?
I'd say more like 20g. Luckily the withdrawals didn't physically kill me, or any of the overdoses. It's just a fucked up hell though. The Phenibut makes you make stupid decisions too. Like how tf was I taking so much of that shit. It just disconnected subjective reality from objective reality.

Sweating, brain zaps, exploding head syndrome, complete lack of critical decision making ability etc just go out the window. The really fucked up part is, you don't care about any of that shit when it's happening and just "feel great", coz that's just the Phenibut feeling. I've never taken MDMA but I guess taking extreme doses of Phenibut every day is like being on MDMA all the time. Problems don't bother you, but it's really fucked up once you come out the other side alive. Music seemed even more euphoric and everything was just "euphoric", when in reality it was the opposite. Really fucked up drug.

And I know this part shouldn't be funny but even on like 50-60g you still truly feel like you just slyly "lowered your inhibitions" and think no one can see you being fucked up. "gives you the drunk feeling without making you tipsy ☠☠☠".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Soalian