What are your experiences with phenibut?

I'd say more like 20g. Luckily the withdrawals didn't physically kill me, or any of the overdoses. It's just a fucked up hell though. The Phenibut makes you make stupid decisions too. Like how tf was I taking so much of that shit. It just disconnected subjective reality from objective reality.

Sweating, brain zaps, exploding head syndrome, complete lack of critical decision making ability etc just go out the window. The really fucked up part is, you don't care about any of that shit when it's happening and just "feel great", coz that's just the Phenibut feeling. I've never taken MDMA but I guess taking extreme doses of Phenibut every day is like being on MDMA all the time. Problems don't bother you, but it's really fucked up once you come out the other side alive. Music seemed even more euphoric and everything was just "euphoric", when in reality it was the opposite. Really fucked up drug.

And I know this part shouldn't be funny but even on like 50-60g you still truly feel like you just slyly "lowered your inhibitions" and think no one can see you being fucked up. "gives you the drunk feeling without making you tipsy ☠☠☠".
Wow thank you for sharing your story Man, it's worth its own post in and out of itself.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Wow thank you for sharing your story Man, it's worth its own post in and out of itself.
I wrote a hell of a lot on it on @x30001 and went into a lot of detail. Check them out! and no problem :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
You just started Phenibut ONE WEEK AGO.

Please report back after three to six months of use. Chances are you will have built up a HEAVY tolerance by then.

Yeah I think I'm going to take it easy and only use it sparsely in second thoughts. I've dealt with a lot of addiction problems and after looking at benzo withdrawals they dont seem too fun.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Yeah I think I'm going to take it easy and only use it sparsely in second thoughts. I've dealt with a lot of addiction problems and after looking at benzo withdrawals they dont seem too fun.
Read comments from @Seth Walsh on this tbread