?) Prisoners
?) Split
?) Nocturnal Animals

A few of my genuine favourites

?) Fight Club
?) Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
?) Inglorious Basterds

You can tell I’m a Brad Pitt fan
I've seen inglorious bastards like 6 times.

Once upon a time in Hollywood was really fun, only bad thing is how dirty they did Bruce lee.

Split was fucking awesome the sequel sucked tho.

Kick-ass is a classic, really fun to watch.

Zodiac and sleepers?? I guess you're really into thrillers huh

The hateful eight, have you seen it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Pierrot and coispet
Well guess what, add that shit into your watchlist because it's really something unique.
Simon Pegg is the protagonist.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
oceans eleven

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and Narcissus🥀
3. The dark knight rises
2. The departed
1. The dark knight

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Narcissus🥀
I did the list on a hurry tbh.
I haven't seen it since it came out tbh, I think I'm gonna be disappointed If I see it now.
It's just nostalgia.
Ye it’s nostalgic but objectively it’s a shit movie

Disrespect to the name of superman entirely

• +1
the matrix GIF

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Ye it’s nostalgic but objectively it’s a shit movie

Disrespect to the name of superman entirely
You like Christopher reeves?
What's your favorite movie?

nobody likes foreign movies...:cautious:

I've seen inglorious bastards like 6 times.

Once upon a time in Hollywood was really fun, only bad thing is how dirty they did Bruce lee.

Split was fucking awesome the sequel sucked tho.

Kick-ass is a classic, really fun to watch.

Zodiac and sleepers?? I guess you're really into thrillers huh

The hateful eight, have you seen it?
I haven’t seen the hateful eight but I’ll watch it soon and give it a rating on my Letterboxd and also you bhai :)

Inglorious Basterds is a classic, amazing movie man

Yup, the sequel was terrible, but the first movie was amazing, the split personality disorder was displayed beautifully

I watched Kick-Ass in 2013 when I was 8, amazing movie as well and even better that Brad Pitt produced it

And damn surprised you know about Zodiac and Sleepers tbh, mirin, but yeah I love psychological thrillers!

• +1
You like Christopher reeves?
What's your favorite movie?
Haven’t really seen the Christopher Reeves movies in their entirety so I can’t say for certain

My favourite movie is Spider-Man, with the goat OG Tobey Maguire

• +1
I haven’t seen the hateful eight but I’ll watch it soon and give it a rating on my Letterboxd and also you bhai :)

Inglorious Basterds is a classic, amazing movie man

Yup, the sequel was terrible, but the first movie was amazing, the split personality disorder was displayed beautifully

I watched Kick-Ass in 2013 when I was 8, amazing movie as well and even better that Brad Pitt produced it

And damn surprised you know about Zodiac and Sleepers tbh, mirin, but yeah I love psychological thrillers!
The hateful eight is a Tarantino classic, speaking of him Im pretty sure you've seen Django, a legit masterpiece with amazing action sequences.

Inglorious bastards is great, Christoph waltz made it legendary, also jfl at the Italian scene 😭🤣🤣

Split was great, glass was just disappointing unfortunately, even though it had Bruce Willis, I suppose you've seen pulp fiction too, the pawn shop scene gave me nightmares more than any horror film.

Ofcourse I knew about zodiac and sleepers, I love thrillers man.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and coispet
Se7en

Attachments

• 1712525914726.png
    1712525914726.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Haven’t really seen the Christopher Reeves movies in their entirety so I can’t say for certain

My favourite movie is Spider-Man, with the goat OG Tobey Maguire
Classic, which one did you like the most.
I honestly prefer the second even tho I like green goblin more as a villain.

Yuyuy

• +1
Not a single decent reply in this thread.
You people are not only huge retards but also manage to be even greater philistines at that...

• +1
I do and just not as much as the other two
I'm pretty confident you liked TDK mostly because of the joker, truly one of the greatest performances ever.
Don't get me wrong phoenix was great in joker but nothing compared to heath ledger.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
nobody likes foreign

The hateful eight is a Tarantino classic, speaking of him Im pretty sure you've seen Django, a legit masterpiece with amazing action sequences.

Inglorious bastards is great, Christoph waltz made it legendary, also jfl at the Italian scene 😭🤣🤣

Split was great, glass was just disappointing unfortunately, even though it had Bruce Willis, I suppose you've seen pulp fiction too, the pawn shop scene gave me nightmares more than any horror film.

Thrillers are great.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Not a single decent reply in this thread.
You people are not only huge retards but also manage to be even greater philistines at that...
What are your favorite movies?

Tarantino is my favourite director, Pulp Fiction, Django, OUTIH, all amazing, forgot that one movie where he had Salma Hayek put her toes in his mouth (mirin)

The Italian scene was fucking hilarious, GORLAMI, and also when that slut German actress got choked out, Tarantino managed to slip a foot scene in as well JFL

And also JFL at me for not responding to your Bruce Lee comment earlier, you should know about the history behind it, Brad Pitt has an Asian cuck of an adopted son who he adopted with Angelina Jolie years ago, he didn’t want to adopt him and wanted to focus on his real child like any man would, but Angelina insisted, he ended up abusing them on a plane and then Angelina and her adopted son fought back in the legal sense so Tarantino and Pitt took their anger out on Bruce Lee JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Tarantino is my favourite director, Pulp Fiction, Django, OUTIH, all amazing, forgot that one movie where he had Salma Hayek put her toes in his mouth (mirin)

The Italian scene was fucking hilarious, GORLAMI, and also when that slut German actress got choked out, Tarantino managed to slip a foot scene in as well JFL

And also JFL at me for not responding to your Bruce Lee comment earlier, you should know about the history behind it, Brad Pitt has an Asian cuck of an adopted son who he adopted with Angelina Jolie years ago, he didn’t want to adopt him and wanted to focus on his real child like any man would, but Angelina insisted, he ended up abusing them on a plane and then Angelina and her adopted son fought back in the legal sense so Tarantino and Pitt took their anger out on Bruce Lee JFL
Tarantino is a pretty weird guy, all his movies have unnecessary feet scenes.

Antonio Margheriti was fucking hilarious 😂, too bad he died in the end.

I know about the adopted son drama, can't believe Angelina left Pitt in the end.
All for an ugly manlet ricecel, but yeah anyone with a couple of brain cells would realize how that Bruce lee scene is so wrong.

Also wanted to know your opinion on something, I already know how to box, but need to learn a good martial art that involves kicking and is one of the basics.
Should I start taekwondo? Or is there something better to do?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and coispet
Tarantino is a pretty weird guy, all his movies have unnecessary feet scenes.

Antonio Margheriti was fucking hilarious 😂, too bad he died in the end.

I know about the adopted son drama, can't believe Angelina left Pitt in the end.
All for an ugly manlet ricecel, but yeah anyone with a couple of brain cells would realize how that Bruce lee scene is so wrong.

Also wanted to know your opinion on something, I already know how to box, but need to learn a good martial art that involves kicking and is one of the basics.
Should I start taekwondo? Or is there something better to do?
I would do Muay Thai, uses every single part of your body, Fists, Elbows, Shins, Knees

If you can, join an MMA gym which teaches everything, usually Muay Thai + Kick-boxing (Striking) and also Wrestling + BJJ (Grappling)

• +1
I would do Muay Thai, uses every single part of your body, Fists, Elbows, Shins, Knees

If you can, join an MMA gym which teaches everything, usually Muay Thai + Kick-boxing (Striking) and also Wrestling + BJJ (Grappling)
Yeah, thanks dude.

You watch UFC right?
Who are your favorite fighters?
Mine are Pereira, Jon Jones and Nate Diaz.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Yeah, thanks dude.

You watch UFC right?
Who are your favorite fighters?
Mine are Pereira, Jon Jones and Nate Diaz.
My favourite of all time will always be Mcgregor, greatest showman of all time, his last few fights were diabolical though

• +1
The house that Jack buil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My favourite of all time will always be Mcgregor, greatest showman of all time, his last few fights were diabolical though
Ngl the way McGregor sells a fight is unreal, the best on the Mic alongside chael sonnen.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and coispet
You and @iam good boy gave the same answer.
I told him I liked the scene where he shoots the kids.
Only people with jack personality can understand his sufferings and enjoy the movie

• +1
Only people with jack personality can understand his sufferings and enjoy the movie
I always thought he was the good guy, but then I realized he's supposed to be evil after watching it for the fourth time.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
broke back mountain, call me by your name, making love, pride, bohemian rapsody

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
You and @iam good boy gave the same answer.
I told him I liked the scene where he shoots the kids.
I like the scene where he floats to hell with the old fart in a bubble each

• +1

• +1
the matrix is unrionically an insane movie tho

pulp fiction is good obviously

beowulf was a really cool movie i watched high as fuck with a friend on mushrooms

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and FaceandBBC
beowulf was a really cool movie i watched high as fuck with a friend on mushrooms
Didn't expect anyone to mention it.
It had crazy good animation for it's time.
And the scene where he grabs the dragon heart with his hands made me grow a moustache ngl.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and WELOVELOOKS