What are your plans for the next 10 years?

Matrix88

Matrix88

sensitive ND guy
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Posts
8,094
Reputation
11,439
Talking abt surgery, career, money, relationships, etc.

Honestly I'm not quite sure about my future
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Gengar’s Ghost, SwissArms and 3 others
Get a job. Save lots of money. Get low inhib. Buy construction machinery, rent it, retire.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, n1ks09, dnr.niglet and 2 others
i dont care about the future as long im getting better daily
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, n1ks09, ICR and 1 other person
💵
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, ICR and Matrix88
Get a job. Save lots of money. Get low inhib. Buy construction machinery, rent it, retire.
easier said than done bradar

what career is the best nowadays with this AI shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ICR
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, freakb0b69, ICR and 1 other person
not really a smart way to think, u must be a teen
life is about testing yourself hard enough so you inevitably hurt yourself along the way
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ICR
easier said than done bradar

what career is the best nowadays with this AI shit
I don't know. These days best careers are pornstar, youtuber and baller
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, ICR and Matrix88
Escape the matrix😂🔥
Nah but seriously I just want to finish high school and keep saving up money to start a business with my friends(not sure what kind of business tho)
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, ICR and Matrix88
save up for surgeries
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, ICR and Matrix88
Escape the matrix😂🔥
Nah but seriously I just want to finish high school and keep saving up money to start a business with my friends(not sure what kind of business tho)
just pull a stem degree stop with this business bs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, ICR, notdoomaed and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, eology and ICR
Roping
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ICR
Talking abt surgery, career, money, relationships, etc.

Honestly I'm not quite sure about my future
Zygo implants to fix my shit esr
Sadly i have godly ipd
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
Gonna ascend to htn and then gonna post myself on tiktok telling people to buy my course and make money
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
To be happy with it all Matrix
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
argentina but immigrated to EU
do you have a good phenotype? Maybe from Italy or some shi like that

Anything planned for surgery?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and eology
I'm taking my shit an moving to romania, gonna hit up my boy drac in transulvania, he said he got a room open for me.
1790894720692
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
how will u do that

how can we be happy if we aren´t Chad, we are not that guy
Tbh i'll see what my max potential is with softmaxes, and then i'll hardmax if i need to
En i'm just lowering bf 20% --> 12%
Minoxidil on eyebrows
Dying both eyebrows and lashes
Isotretinoin for skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
Talking abt surgery, career, money, relationships, etc.

Honestly I'm not quite sure about my future
I aspire to be a cuck that everyone tramples on:feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
-finish my novel
-become an acclaimed author
-reap the benefits of my status halo

if i don't have even a bit of prestige before i turn 20 im ending it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
do you have a good phenotype? Maybe from Italy or some shi like that

Anything planned for surgery?
i have fitzpatrick 1 and i hate sunlight, always with hats and expensive spf
black straight hair
brachy, class I
5'10 barefoot

buccal fat removal(maybe submental lipo)
septoplasty and tip adjustments
expansion appliances along msdo(maybe lefort cuts)

im passively working on building mental and physical composure, patience is a virtue
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
become rich, get my surgeries, move to monaco with a htb who loves me, kill someone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
-finish my novel
-become an acclaimed author
-reap the benefits of my status halo

if i don't have even a bit of prestige before i turn 20 im ending it
are you really writing an novel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
ldar
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
marry a beautiful woman with a brain and personality and be financially stable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
i have fitzpatrick 1 and i hate sunlight, always with hats and expensive spf
black straight hair
brachy, class I
5'10 barefoot

buccal fat removal(maybe submental lipo)
septoplasty and tip adjustments
expansion appliances along msdo(maybe lefort cuts)

im passively working on building mental and physical composure, patience is a virtue
verge of being a manlet, heightmogged everywhere in here not to mention airports and train stations ouch

clavicules and overall build is cope, being fit looks low caste anywhere besides US
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
is that what hes doing?
No im not using ai for it
That wouldn't make any sense might aswell not even do it if i did it like that

All 100% me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
No im not using ai for it
That wouldn't make any sense might aswell not even do it if i did it like that

All 100% me
i believe you but why'd he said that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
yeah but like whats the plot
dont care to explain here

Maybe i'll make a thread about it some day (unlikely) but its a complex thing i couldn't be bothered to compress here rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
dont care to explain here

Maybe i'll make a thread about it some day (unlikely) but its a complex thing i couldn't be bothered to compress here rn
ok good luck i guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
i have fitzpatrick 1 and i hate sunlight, always with hats and expensive spf
black straight hair
brachy, class I
5'10 barefoot

buccal fat removal(maybe submental lipo)
septoplasty and tip adjustments
expansion appliances along msdo(maybe lefort cuts)

im passively working on building mental and physical composure, patience is a virtue
ill try to convince my doc to remove as much fat volume as he can, this looking gaunt cope doesnt concern me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and BecomingX
well seeing as im 23 years old and I feel the pressure of being something by 30 already, I at least hope I can achieve my dream bod by 25. Im doing this all natty because I don't want to rely solely on pinning some shit from India. In terms of financial gain, I hope I can get a really well paying job by like 27. im thinking about going back to school to study an actually useful subject that'll land me something. I hope to also get into a relationship with a white women. I fucking love white women, more specifically an alt baddie or just one that I find really cute AND hot. Even if I don't manage to LTR one then as long as I have sex with one then that's cool too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
how will u make money
i have some very unconventional ideas, that with some luck could make me very very much money.
bad luck and they backfire completely, but you have to take chances i guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
i have some very unconventional ideas, that with some luck could make me very very much money.
bad luck and they backfire completely, but you have to take chances i guess
criminalmaxxing?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
anti-aging spf 50++++ daily, sun umbrellea, red light, uv clothing etc

Tanning ruins your skin long term, and I follow this influancer who follows this and he isn't really aging. Once you reliease that oh ye normies have been tanning without sun protection for year and years

have a long-term boyfriend: again hookups are damaging and a waste of time, and you desensitize you

keep working on my creative pursuits
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
18
Views
69
Bat
Bat
simematic
Replies
14
Views
49
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
price.
Replies
2
Views
42
Petsmart
Petsmart
kbj
Replies
11
Views
51
simematic
simematic
fazehamster
Replies
4
Views
47
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top