What are your stances on Islam and its people?

What are your stances on Islam and its people?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Answer truthfully, and don't sugarcoat.
If you are a Muslim, answer "I am a Muslim" on the poll. Do not vote for the other options.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
dnr

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Xangsane

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2 and Toth's thot
you dont want to know

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ballskin, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
@jim Why neutral?

• Ugh..
i am fine with all religious ppl except fundamentalists

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
not all muslims are the same, depends on the cultural background.

those in my country (croatia) are perfectly integrated and there are never problems with them on religious basis (or at all), but the situation would probably get worse if we took immigrants from countries with sharia law

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and 1 other person

those in my country (croatia) are perfectly integrated and there are never problems with them on religious basis (or at all), but the situation would probably get worse if we took immigrants from countries with sharia law
Are they from Albania/Kosovo/Bosnia?

• Ugh..
Are they from Albania/Kosovo/Bosnia?

mostly no, those are a bit worse, even though most of them are fine too. but muslims in bosnia are more extreme, yeah (simply because they have a large community there)

i have like 6 muslims in my street football crew and there are 0 differences between them and us except names

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Elvisandreaa
The entire religion is retarded because Allah explicitly decides who will and won't be Muslim yet he punishes non-Muslims. This makes 0 sense.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 18244

I find its the opposite. The Gulf countries with the strict sharia like Saudi Arabia and Qatar usually have more educated, behaved, respectful/modest and well integrated people. Similar to Iran.

I find that Nafris, Albanian and Turkish Muslims who have more secular countries take that backwaters barbarity with them into Europe/The West which doesn't even really have much to do with their religion but the mixed of weird conservativism and poverty/low education.

You would be surprised how normal, tolerant and well educated countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE are

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17311, Xangsane and 2 others
I find its the opposite. The Gulf countries with the strict sharia like Saudi Arabia and Qatar usually have more educated, behaved, respectful/modest and well integrated people. Similar to Iran.

I find that Nafris and Turks who have more secular countries take that backwaters barbarity with them into Europe which doesn't even really have much to do with their religion but the mixed of weird conservativism and poverty/low education

could be, i'm not an expert for the differences in mentalities of different islamic countries from asia/north africa since local muslims are mostly descendants of turks from the period of their occupation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and Deleted member 18522
could be, i'm not an expert for the differences in mentalities of different islamic countries from asia/north africa since local muslims are mostly descendants of turks from the age of their occupation
Nafris are the worst offenders and the majority of Muslims in the west. Gulf Arabs are respectable and educated people usually with money and commit zero crime and if they want sharia they can just go back home. North Africans also sexually harass women in the streets in their country and sell drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Xangsane
@CopeWithTheRope @ReadBooksEveryday

• Ugh..
Nafris are the worst offenders and the majority of Muslims in the west. Gulf Arabs are respectable and educated people usually with money and commit zero crime and if they want sharia they can just go back home

nafris are people from the maghreb region or? haven't heard this term before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
nafris are people from the maghreb region or? haven't heard this term before
Yeah Maghrebi people. Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Libya. I guess you can include Egypt as well

They give Muslims/Arabs a bad reputation and why many Syrian Arabs who are actually fleeing war hate them lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah Maghrebi people. Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Libya. I guess you can include Egypt as well

They give Muslims/Arabs a bad reputation and why many Syrian Arabs who are actually fleeing war hate them lol

their women are hot af, tho. one of my favorite phenotypes alongside italians and persians

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
It can be a good cope and give people a reason to live and be good, I don't like extremists though or wahabis, also it's a bit racist xD but have no strong feeling either way as long as people keep it to themselves

their women are hot af, tho. one of my favorite phenotypes alongside italians and persians
I agree, especially the ones with the light skin, curly hair and the not super ethnic facial structure.

When I was in Italy the women in the North looked insane

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
Tbh I can appreciate their blackpilled takes on women, gays, trannies and I wish here in the west we'd ostracize the fuck outta these degenerates. With that said, they're still archaic and barbaric in many aspects that aren't compatible with Western modern day society. They should stay in their own lands. I'm fine with that. Maybe one day we can fight on the battlefield against our mortal enemy; the disgusting subhuman Jew filth that needs to be eradicated from existence.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
@GypsyEyes

• Ugh..
If you are a Muslim, answer "I am a Muslim" on the poll. Do not vote for the other options.
Personally hate em, blew up my favourite twin towers
38D88F20 9375 4D07 A6C3 0ABEA17C6A16

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Xangsane
Most muslims ive met were good people, I respect them cause they dont let themselves get cucked and have strict gender roles.
@currylightskin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18522, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Neutral to positive. I respect them because they are religious and not atheistic and leftist and so stick to traditional and conservative values in a religious society.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
Religions are nonsense. Fundamentalist Islamists are deranged people. Some Muslims are good people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Enfant terrible, Erik-Jón and 2 others
I know some Muslims who are good people.

But overall I really dislike the religion itself because it is fascistic and intolerant. Non Muslims are viewed as less worthy people per se in Islam so it would be stupid for a non Muslim to sympathize with Islam.

There are many degenerate rules and traditions.

It makes people do cruel things (Terrorism, child marriage etc)

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 19997
i'm xenophobic(the rational and scientifically based kind) therefore they all need to be beaten and killed for being so stupid and primitive. they plagiarized from christianity and somehow made it a hundred times worse

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
Religions are nonsense. Fundamentalist Islamists are deranged people. Some Muslims are good people.
How hard will it be to genecide them from Finland

They post on PSL too much is my stance (wasn’t an option in poll)

Sorry bro no offense but I voted negative. There are quite a few things I like about Islam. It has some based and blackpilled views. I also met a lot of really kind muslims. I had many muslim customers who liked me and we could do business well together...no problems. But the thing is I am an atheist and in most muslim countries people would not tolerate me as an atheist and I just can not tolerate people that can not tolerate me nor do I want them to have any influence in my country because once they gain enough power I would be in trouble. You have to understand this. Nothing against peaceful muslims who live their life and leave atheists alone.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Xangsane
you must be really stupid or ignorant to think that muhammad isnt a fraud
Regarding the people i dont care that much. You can be decent person and muslim.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
Being vehemently religious in 2022 just comes across as unintelligent and ignorant tbh.

With evolution being already proven and all, they either have to ignore blatant evidence or do mental gymnastics to try and “interpret” their sacred book in a different way.

Also the fact that God is supposedly all knowing, meaning he already knows from the beginning who will go to heaven or hell. You are a culmination of your genetics and your environment, both outside of your control. Your whole life leading up to a predetermined conclusion that God has known all along. What’s the point of judging us?

More importantly than that, if God is an incomprehensibly superior being, why is he judging so harshly inferior short lived beings like us? Why would he punish a dumb insect with eternal damnation? It just makes no sense.

Someone who was born in the other side of the world with genetics that predispose him to be skeptical will never become a muslim. God will just send him to hell?

Also, do you seriously believe that out of the thousands of religions that have been made up by humanity throughout history, it just so happens that the one your parents taught you is the right one? Please.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and Elvisandreaa
Religiosity is negatively correlated to intelligence.

As environments and jobs become more complex, all religions will die a slow death.

Religiosity is actually an atavistic neurological form of consciousness, which was helpful to create large societies in the past. It is no longer required in today's environment to maintain stable societies, as human consciousness has evolved to maintain society without the help of religion.

Religion may actually be harmful for competitiveness in a technological environment.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I Have Symphaty 2wards The LGBTQ Muslims like @Xangsane

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 18694 and Xangsane
i love @currylightskin so i like muslims 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and currylightskin
1. Mohammed kissed a boy on the lips and penis’
2. Allah created everyone in his image but says that non believers, gays etc will go to hell. He made everyone but still gets to judge them? That’s illogical.
3. If you dare to draw Mohammed or diss him prepare to get beheaded even in Christian countries like France even teachers aren’t spared
706F7FFE E63F 4A8E 8952 A6AC56AFC375
4. He was a schizo Arab 50 year old pedo in the desert who hallucinated and saw allah and became a warlord fighting random tribes of arabs and Jews in the desert. Why would you worship this dude
5. Massacred random people https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

Their traditionalism is fine I guess but I would rather live in a liberal place like scandinavia than some theocratic shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
it's over boyo

Since you asked.

Islam was designed to undermine the Trinity and to undo the works of Yahweh. What better idea can the enemy create than have a different form of God by stating you need to outweigh your bad deeds by doing more good deeds? If a crime has been committed there is punishment even if you are a "good" person. The crime has been committed. A holy God and a just God will act perfect on judgement day and put his emotions aside to execute true justice. If you are guilty of a sin you will PAY no matter what. God knows that no man can enter heaven even if they tried - and in the law of court it is perfectly fine and just for someone eligible to take the punishment, that is Yahushua Hamashiach.

The Quran specifically teaches that God is one and has had never a begotten son. The most Crucial points of Salvation through Jesus Christ has been denied in the Quran. From my memory it also states that Jesus never died on the cross and that someone else took his place...technically speaking blaspheming Yahweh right there and also denying one of the most important aspects for someone to gain salvation in the new heven and earth.

Jesus Christ specifically states that he is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the father except through him. It is also stated that Jesus christ is the word and the word is God, which is part of the trinity.

I've also noticed that Muslims cannot grasp the concept of the trinity that how can God be 3 individuals, the holy spirit, father and the Son/word. Muslims also state that the Quran is the true word of God and the bible has been corrupted.

Read the Quran and read the bible top to finish and make your final decision because only 1 will guide you away from hell.

With that said there are some elements of truth in the Quran.

• +1
72 Houri or no dice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and galego123
its over, regardless of your choice in the poll

3. If you dare to draw Mohammed or diss him prepare to get beheaded even in Christian countries like France even teachers aren’t spared

You mean like this dude? He is still alive though:

My bestie is muslim, I like muslims

• Love it