What are your standards for an ltr

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her​

I do miss her saar even though she was incel factory, she had a stacy body with stacylite eye area tbh

Extremely tight unfucked virgin pussy

Younger than me

Nerdy

Autistic

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Extremely tight unfucked virgin pussy

Younger than me

Nerdy

Autistic

Ok here u go, happy?

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
Barely any UEE, Upturned nose, light brown or green eyes, curly hair, light brown skin or white skin, 5'10, thick long dark lashes, thick brows, Dick sucking lips, HTB overall, Kinda like these Arabian foids but better looking to fit the description. Body wise, big tits, wide hips, fat ass, small hands, small feet. This or dying alone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰ and AlbinoMaxxer
Fyi i have a foid that surpasses these standards that wants to marry me but keep talking, i feel bad for you, peter griffin twin, low iq, and incel
I hope you have a blessed marriage. :love:

• +1
Barely any UEE, Upturned nose, light brown or green eyes, curly hair, light brown skin or white skin, 5'10, thick long dark lashes, thick brows, Dick sucking lips, HTB overall, Kinda like these Arabian foids but better looking to fit the description. Body wise, big tits, wide hips, fat ass, small hands, small feet. This or dying alone.

View attachment 3143093
View attachment 3143109
Great standards but u had to ruin it with arab😢
I hope you have a blessed marriage. :love:
not sure i plan to marry her because she is very crazy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sigma ✰, 97baHater and Gengar
  • +1
  • +1
Why is she crazy?
Lots of mental issues, has adhd like me, i think she has undiagnosed bi polar disorder, depression, and anxiety. Just like my mother jfl

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
Tall skull, positive canthal tilt with good under eye, slim nose and wide lips (white only)

• +1
gothic or alternative

mtb+

loyal and motherly

• +1
gothic or alternative

mtb+

loyal and motherly
Unrealistic, alt and motherly? She’s gonna be in a mental institute most of the time

Yes, but so are tons of other features

but can be ltb and 5’3?
Nah tbh she needs to be in the strong mtb - htb range but that’s still hard to find where I live, 5 3 is a very good height for me too lol

• Woah
Nah tbh she needs to be in the strong mtb - htb range but that’s still hard to find where I live, 5 3 is a very good height for me too lol
Bhai, 5’3 combined with your height will be incel factory though, think about the kids saar

Bhai, 5’3 combined with your height will be incel factory though, think about the kids saar
Oh well, I don’t even have bad height genetics I got stunted growth at 14 years old due to thyroid problems lol I’m gonna get treatment soon so hopefully I’ll grow to adult height

• +1
Oh well, I don’t even have bad height genetics I got stunted growth at 14 years old due to thyroid problems lol I’m gonna get treatment soon so hopefully I’ll grow to adult height
Fuark bhai, unfortunate, good luck

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Unrealistic, alt and motherly? She’s gonna be in a mental institute most of the time
not really most alt girls either have mommy or daddy issues,

the ones with daddy issues are whores 75% of the time but the ones with mommy issues are pretty loyal,

only downside is theyre often into pegging you and lead the relationship, the sweet spot is finding a switch (a girl that is both dominant and submissive)

you lead the relationship 95% of the time but behind closed doors you can lay on her lap while she tells you how youre her little baby

• JFL