What are your thoughts on Israel - Palestine Conflict

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Disciple of Saint Hamoudi
I support Palestine just cuz I hate Jews.

Blackrock CEO - Larry Fink

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Dicklet3incher
I don't support Palestine nor do I support Israel because I don't have a Palestinian girlfriend or an Israeli girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Trilogy, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Michael Myers
I hate Muzzies so I wanna say Israel but siding with Palestine is probably the right choice. Don't particularly care for either nation tho.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, Patient A, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
I hate Muzzies so I wanna say Israel but siding with Palestine is probably the right choice. Don't particularly care for either nation tho.
I hate both muzzies and kikes

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Palestinians lost 3 fucking wars over the land. Those niggas need to pipe down. They’ve had hundreds of billions of dollars donated to them over the years and never made good use of them because low IQ is a barrier for such endeavors.

🇮🇱

• +1
Reactions: FBl
anything that wont make me 6'4= idc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, FBl and Mister Fuwy
Palestinians lost 3 fucking wars over the land. Those niggas need to pipe down. They’ve had hundreds of billions of dollars donated to them over the years and never made good use of them because low IQ is a barrier for such endeavors.

🇮🇱
:feelshehe: Are you Jewish perchance

🇮🇱
Christcuckcel doesn't realize Israelis spit on the cross and discriminate against Christians. :ROFLMAO: @Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: salar, tombradylover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
What about the one ummah akhi??
One ummah meme needs to die ASAP. I can't believe porkistani muzzies are still falling for it. Muzzies are hella racist to brown muzzies. Cucks.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Swarthy Knight
Christcuckcel doesn't realize Israelis spit on the cross and discriminate against Christians. :ROFLMAO: @Autismcel
my local church has Lgbtq all over. Meanwhile, Based ISIS agents throw gays from rooftops JFL

• JFL
Reactions: FBl, Autismcel and Michael Myers
Wait until bro hears about israel bombing the churches in palestine while hamas is doing the exact opposite in israel :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan and Michael Myers
my local church has Lgbtq all over. Meanwhile, Based ISIS agents throw gays from rooftops JFL
Not a fan of ISIS (they are western puppets) but yes based.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and N8verBegan
Wait until bro hears about israel bombing the churches in palestine while hamas is doing the exact opposite in israel :feelshah:
Joever for christcuckcels who hate muzzies so much they will hate even their own kind because they're brown. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Not a fan of ISIS (they are western puppets) but yes based.
Yeah, they're a bunch of retards

Saying they're muslims while killing muslims JFL at that logic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Michael Myers
Did you somehow happen to think that I wasn’t aware Jews hated Christianity? Muslimcels in the Middle East have slaughtered countless Arab christians and driven them out of their land. For this alone, I am in favor of napalming every square kilometer of Palestinian territory and exporting all muslimcels from israel into the African savanna.

• Woah
Reactions: N8verBegan
Yeah, they're a bunch of retards

Saying they're muslims while killing muslims JFL at that logic
They're puppets created by the western institutions to destabilize muzzie countries. When cuckmericans and their NATO slaves were still in Afghanistan, they (cuckmericans + NATO) would rescue ISIS everytime talichads were about to annihilate them. They'd rescue them by sending over helicopters and bringing them elsewhere. JFL. Now after americucks are gone, talichads still are fighting ISIS because they're on the payroll of the enemies of Islam.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and Autismcel
Did you somehow happen to think that I wasn’t aware Jews hated Christianity? Muslimcels in the Middle East have slaughtered countless Arab christians and driven them out of their land. For this alone, I am in favor of napalming every square kilometer of Palestinian territory and exporting all muslimcels from israel into the African savanna.
What about your christcuckcel brothers? You were saying before that you loved your xtian brothers but now you're here turning a blind eye to them? JFL. :forcedsmile:

• +1
You avoided this image btw
Pride 2022 picFINAL noSign

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, N8verBegan and st.hamudi but 6‘5
They're puppets created by the western institutions to destabilize muzzie countries. When cuckmericans and their NATO slaves were still in Afghanistan, they (cuckmericans + NATO) would rescue ISIS everytime talichads were about to annihilate them. They'd rescue them by sending over helicopters and bringing them elsewhere. JFL. Now after americucks are gone, talichads still are fighting ISIS because they're on the payroll of the enemies of Islam.
True + JFL at cuckmerica for calling Afghanistan "the most dangerous country" because they've lost to them LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

🇮🇱
Any aid would definitely be tracked by Mossad, jfl if you think not. Also the kikes have gotten way more aid, and military aid whereas the Palestinians mostly get humanitarian aid.

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and Autismcel
One ummah meme needs to die ASAP. I can't believe porkistani muzzies are still falling for it. Muzzies are hella racist to brown muzzies. Cucks.
It's the same as akhand bharat meme

• +1
True + JFL at cuckmerica for calling Afghanistan "the most dangerous country" because they've lost to them LOL
Not gonna say I'm entirely pro-talichads because they still haven't taken care of the Bharati slaves who blow themselves all up in Pakistan but yeah. At least they beat the cuckmericans and their NATO slaves. :feelsgood:

• +1
It's the same as akhand bharat meme
The difference with Akhand Bharat and one ummah is that Akhand Bharat is only championed by Bharatis, whereas one ummah is championed by muzzies yet these same muzzies are made fun of by other muzzies and discriminated against. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Autismcel
Palestine

The average IQ in the Gaza Strip is 67.9

They’re all inbred and retarded militants fighting against a modern army. It’s like you going to downie daycare and bragging about how you beat everyone there at chess. I feel bad for Palestinians
"The Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM) was standardized in the Gaza Strip in 2012-13 on a sample of 1678 boys and 1817 girls aged 8 to 18 years. The sample obtained a British IQ of 67.9."

Are you retarded...?

• JFL
"The Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM) was standardized in the Gaza Strip in 2012-13 on a sample of 1678 boys and 1817 girls aged 8 to 18 years. The sample obtained a British IQ of 67.9."

Are you retarded...?
By British IQ they mean an IQ normed to the British mean. So if the average Brit is 100 the average Gazan is 68

By British IQ they mean an IQ normed to the British mean. So if the average Brit is 100 the average Gazan is 68
That sample size is small and that study's date is quite old. Also unreliable.
They’re all inbred and retarded militants fighting against a modern army.
Your dumbass just wanted an excuse to start throwing insults

@blackisraelite

🇮🇱
pathetic excuse for a Christian. Israel is the number one recipient of foreign aid from America which is why they "won three wars". Parasitic leeches.

That sample size is small and that study's date is quite old. Also unreliable.

Your dumbass just wanted an excuse to start throwing insults
No the sample size is reasonable and the study being from 2015 doesn’t make it invalid if nothing has changed positively. I mean conditions have probably gotten worse let’s be real. And now they’re being borderline genocided. That’s just the truth. If Hamas was competent they wouldn’t be being genocided rn. I’m don’t mean it in an insulting way I feel bad for them.

• Hmm...
So you acknowledge that Jews hate Christians, and your answer is to 'napalm palestine'. Your logic is weak and awful, and you are bad at hiding the fact that you either are a kike, or that you are their little bitch.

No the sample size is reasonable and the study being from 2015 doesn’t make it invalid if nothing has changed positively. I mean conditions have probably gotten worse let’s be real. And now they’re being borderline genocided. That’s just the truth. If Hamas was competent they wouldn’t be being genocided rn. I’m don’t mean it in an insulting way I feel bad for them.
It has nothing to do with Hamas' 'competency' as opposed to the fact that Israel is funded and protected by the strongest richest nation on earth.

i support both sides, I hope each becomes better at killing each other

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
It has nothing to do with Hamas' 'competency' as opposed to the fact that Israel is funded and protected by the strongest richest nation on earth.
Even without usa israel would win

Its a complex issue but israel have existed 76 yeaes so they have right to it

Its a complex issue but israel have existed 76 yeaes so they have right to it
Why doesnt Cucksrael just use bio weapons to get rid of the muzzies