What are your thoughts on this case? Implants only

Ronaldo37

Ronaldo37

Iron
Hi, Guys

What do you think of this change? I will consult with this doc next month. although his jaws were somewhat recessed, this guy only had implants

Btw - i had an in person consultation with Augusto Pary yesterday and will share all my impressions with you this weekend :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 7098
Uncannymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Danish_Retard
From incel to @triggered

F015F361 DEF3 4FF2 97FE DDD51D4E5F91

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rpglover, Clandestine, Sal and 5 others
Looks like @triggered post OP

Last edited:
what the fuck is this edit

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and Gaia262
Great result

• +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37
He needed jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Danish_Retard and Ronaldo37
He needed jaw surgery.
He probably could have gotten a better result with jaw surgery, but this forum needs to realize jaw surgery isn't for everyone. Unless you're very recessed, implants might be an all around better proposition for adults

Not everyone wants to spend 5x more to have their face sawed in half and spend weeks or months recovering. For many adults with jobs, social lives, maybe a girlfriend, this is very unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37, Jason Voorhees and Deusmaximus
He probably could have gotten a better result with jaw surgery, but this forum needs to realize jaw surgery isn't for everyone. Unless you're very recessed, implants might be an all around better proposition for adults

Not everyone wants to spend 5x more to have their face sawed in half and spend weeks or months recovering. For many adults with jobs, social lives, maybe a girlfriend, this is very unrealistic
Currently in bimax recovery, and its really no big deal. The fear in this forum is no warranted.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, HQNPmaxxing and NarrowJaw
Currently in bimax recovery, and its really no big deal. The fear in this forum is no warranted.
How long do you have to deal with significant swelling, wrapping face, impaired speech, can't go to work and function normally?

Genuinely asking I have no clue, but my assumption was since it's extremely invasive, it takes a while

How long do you have to deal with significant swelling, wrapping face, impaired speech, can't go to work and function normally?

Genuinely asking I have no clue, but my assumption was since it's extremely invasive, it takes a while
Significant swelling like 10 days. Rest of swelling will take a lot longer. Wrapping face 2days. Speech was like at 80% after 1week, 100% after 2 weeks. I could technically work ( homeoffice IT) after 3 days but was on vacation. I started working out again after 10 days but you van do earlier as long as you do not clench and get enough rest.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, randomvanish and Danish_Retard
Significant swelling like 10 days. Rest of swelling will take a lot longer. Wrapping face 2days. Speech was like at 80% after 1week, 100% after 2 weeks. I could technically work ( homeoffice IT) after 3 days but was on vacation. I started working out again after 10 days but you van do earlier as long as you do not clench and get enough rest.
Ok that's not so bad actually

Ok that's not so bad actually
Keep in mind i had a rare infection which prolonged my recovery by 1-2weeks. So jormally recovery should be even better.

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish

Occlusal issues warrant surgery on the jaws for functional reasons alone. The man in the post has bite-related issues that the implant did not address.

Keep in mind i had a rare infection which prolonged my recovery by 1-2weeks. So jormally recovery should be even better.
How much did it cost you?

Hi, Guys

What do you think of this change? I will consult with this doc next month. although his jaws were somewhat recessed, this guy only had implants

Btw - i had an in person consultation with Augusto Pary yesterday and will share all my impressions with you this weekend :)

Needed bimax with advancement and facial lengthening, your lips are way too small for face now.

• +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37