What are your thoughts on this?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Do research if site and product are reliable

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
cope cope and cope, remember that a so called product that somehow increases a hormone naturally, you will just see no results, or placebo

Do research if site and product are reliable
Seems legit. The science and logic are adding up. The only thing left is, does it actually have IGF-1.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: ProCoper

Well, oral medications are the most common way to administer estrogen replacement therapy so...
yes, it is true that I have overused the words, but to have personally tested this kind of supplement to increase IGF1 I have only seen an improvement in sleep but otherwise not much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and mvp2v1
I would stay away from products such as these which throw in the name of an actual useful muscle-building hormone/product just to get clicks. Actual IGF-1 is great for hyperplasia, with the only downsides being the fact that you have to inject IM into the muscle you want it to work in (unless you're a tumour loving fuck who uses the long-acting version) which can be a pain in the neck. Either use actual hormones or stick to proven natty supplements like creatine, turkesterone, ashwagandha and arachadonic acid. Perhaps peptides too if you want to lurk in the grey area between natty and juiced.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ProCoper
Probably legit but not as effective as it seems for two reasons: The compound is more likely to be an precursor to IGF-1 rather than actual IGF-1 as the label says each serving contains 20mcgs of IGF-1 from NXP-GF Whey Protein Isolate, and the fact it's oral means the bioavailability is inevitably going to be smaller regardless of muh 1500% increase in bioavailability through lipossomal delivery system

• +1

That's a scam brand bro, if you look at the ingredients it's just trash, then they name it after the real medical compound.

They also did this for the product anavar which should be oxandrolone but it's just garbage.

That's why it's legal to sell in America as It's not the real drug, just a blend of random scientific sounding garbage.

• +1
if it was injectable then yes maby but other than that probably a waste of money

• +1
I prefer steroids

yes, it is true that I have overused the words, but to have personally tested this kind of supplement to increase IGF1 I have only seen an improvement in sleep but otherwise not much
If it improved sleep, then it must be working.

If it improved sleep, then it must be working.
I have read threads on it on bodybuilding forums.
Some say it works some say it dosent.

Some showed with blood tests that it increased thier igf1 but they could be faking it

• +1
There is no way this is legitimate sadly. Igf-1 is way too big (and fragile) of a peptide to be delivered liposomally, atleast imo. If this was possible there would already be drugs out there using liposomal delivery of other peptides.

There is no way this is legitimate sadly. Igf-1 is way too big (and fragile) of a peptide to be delivered liposomally, atleast imo. If this was possible there would already be drugs out there using liposomal delivery of other peptides.
The tablets are huge though. Again, I think I should just get injections anyway.

How does this work? Does it stimulate the production of IGF-1? Someone said that growth hormones orally dont work
Well there's no reason hormones can't be administered orally, it's just that there is bioavailability plus legitamacy problems.

The tablets are huge though. Again, I think I should just get injections anyway.
It's not the size of the tablets. It's the size of the liposomes - bubbles of fat that have to surround each and ever molecule of Igf1. It would have very little impact on the size of the tablets.

Igf1 axis can affect longevity and In terms of things won’t actually give you results unless you have some disorder. You’d be much better off starting with Sarms/Test.

• +1