What are your thoughts on Weed?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
So many people here claim its a looksmin , but combined with a good diet and skin care routine , i believe it wont have an affect on collagen . Weed helps me with anxiety and helps me get good sleep and helps with gym recovery

Last edited:
good cope, definitely made my eyes more tired looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member
good cope, definitely made my eyes more tired looking
im saying i feel like my eyes got more hooded due to me squinting all the time 😂

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
"i cant get it or cocaine"

Weed makes me look like a diabolical dark triad meenie weenie. When I smoked weed for the first time I cussed like I'd never cussed before. The girls loved me all the more.

• +1
Reactions: teemowhite and edodalic29
I love weed. Haven't smoked it for over 6 months now (not out of choice)

One big issue I see with weed is that it make you hungry. I find really hard to resist sweets etc after weed. Since I am leanmaxxing weed would be my enemy now.

But other than that I fuckin love weed. Too bad it is banned here in the Nordics.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and wholesome
Don't like it. It either makes me anxious/afraid for my sanity or a lazy couch potato

Last edited:
absolutely shit drug, was addicted to it for a while

it makes you not give a fuck, and be happy with your shitty situation. Makes you not wanna do anything and just chill and smoke another

completely destroys your ambition and makes you a zombie if you abuse it

apart from that it is kinda fun except for the hunger spike u get and irregular heartbeats

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and wholesome
activates my schizo so i rather stay to alcohol

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
So many people here claim its a looksmin , but combined with a good diet and skin care routine , i believe it wont have an affect on collagen . Weed helps me with anxiety and helps me get good sleep and helps with gym recovery
It’s make me feel shit
I want some rn

Don't like it. It either makes me anxious/afraid for my sanity or a lazy couch potato
Take ashwa with it , it cured my anxiety even with weed

Weed is looksmin when you depend and fien on it and when you do it everyday. Like you said OP, you do it in moderation when needed, like at night when you are probably fatigue from the gym as weed does help with inflammation and sleep. To conclude, weed is best when one uses it in moderation or not at all IMO.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Just got a cart yesterday 😋
:eek:bro im drinking rn
in the past i got scammed with those fake carts ngl
the shit i had the bubble was moving up and down like the shit was water

Weed is worst than cocaine. One of the worst drugs on the planet. One of the reasons is; its so addictive, you would probably do anything to defend it. Smoking does nothing good for your heath, marijuana aside. Burning and inhaling any material is not a plus for your heath and never will be. This is pure cope. Saying it helps with mental health, anxiety, or gym recovery is also cope because harder drugs can do the same shit. Inhaling any smoke destroys not just your collagen HARD (wrinkles appeared when i used to smoke/vape, I don't have them anymore), but many other things as well. And marijuana blocks off your dreams so I'm almost certain that it removes a vital function of your sleep and negatively affects sleep quality.

But its soo addictive (even socially) that its easy to add false positives to it. Also, weed does some weird stuff to your balls (autonomic nervous system). When I used to smoke, it would make it feel as if I just smashed my balls, like I would feel like they were damaged or missing. Later I found out by research, that your balls actually breathe and the scrotum system is connected to your heart and helps regulate it. Makes sense how I always had irregular heart rates and beats when smoking, as well as a weird feeling down there. I also remember noticing nerve abnormalities (when high), and there was also the issue of black lips, mucus, and other stuff.

Weed is bad shit for a male I'm convinced. I was on and off for a LONG time so I would know. Also, some weed is even worst than all of the above because the nutes they use for flowering contain some solvents that create other toxic chemicals after burned, since a plant will soak up and absorb what it is fed. And the liquids and carts are just as bad as smoking, as they also contain solvents. Even if they are tested and pure, they still contain a fraction of solvents that create toxic chemicals comparable to a slow kill non potent poison.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ang3l, Acee and isis_Bleach
Weed is worst than cocaine. One of the worst drugs on the planet. One of the reasons is; its so addictive, you would probably do anything to defend it. Smoking does nothing good for your heath, marijuana aside. Burning and inhaling any material is not a plus for your heath and never will be. This is pure cope. Saying it helps with mental health, anxiety, or gym recovery is also cope because harder drugs can do the same shit. Inhaling any smoke destroys not just your collagen HARD (wrinkles appeared when i used to smoke/vape, I don't have them anymore), but many other things as well. And marijuana blocks off your dreams so I'm almost certain that it removes a vital function of your sleep and negatively affects sleep quality.

But its soo addictive (even socially) that its easy to add false positives to it. Also, weed does some weird stuff to your balls (autonomic nervous system). When I used to smoke, it would make it feel as if I just smashed my balls, like I would feel like they were damaged or missing. Later I found out by research, that your balls actually breathe and the scrotum system is connected to your heart and helps regulate it. Makes sense how I always had irregular heart rates and beats when smoking, as well as a weird feeling down there. I also remember noticing nerve abnormalities (when high), and there was also the issue of black lips, mucus, and other stuff.

Weed is bad shit for a male I'm convinced. I was on and off for a LONG time so I would know. Also, some weed is even worst than all of the above because the nutes they use for flowering contain some solvents that create other toxic chemicals after burned, since a plant will soak up and absorb what it is fed. And the liquids and carts are just as bad as smoking, as they also contain solvents. Even if they are tested and pure, they still contain a fraction of solvents that create toxic chemicals comparable to a slow kill non potent poison.
damn son:feelsrope:
yea its bad for u idk if it worse than cocaine but shit

wait so its bad for ur balls

wait so its bad for ur balls
Yup. It disrupts it or something. Search it on reddit too im not the only one. Its a common side effect when smoking. I put 2 and 2 together after smoking for a long time and documenting the effects

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach