What are your top 3 long term stocks

H

Harry84

Iron
Mine are
DM
Pltr
WKHS

Unironically sell those farts and put it all in dogecoin.
The jew tesla leader will make us rich soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Stingray, quakociaptockh and 10 others
How do i get rich?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
I am not on them currently, because I am speculating on shorter period but if I did a long term portofolio i would put 1000€ on each on those stocks:

-Alibaba
-CFII
-Xiaomi
-Marathon Patent Group
-BIGC
-Cinedigm
-Curiosity System
-NIO
-Xpeng
-ACIC

Well those are 10, but there are more, I am actually in one of those 3. When I reach 10k I will start to rotate part of my portofolio into more long term stocks.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
How do i get rich?
Work hard and intelligent, save even harder, invest even more intelligent. And just do that, every month that passes you are closer to be richer unironically.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 11748, Looks234 and 3 others
Work hard and intelligent, save even harder, invest even more intelligent. And just do that, every month that passes you are closer to be richer unironically.
If i become rich im telling everyone its because of you

• Love it
Reactions: Hector
Toodlydood

This.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 2632, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
I like penny stocks because they can make massive gains in a short period of time and are cheap so you can put a lot of money in and get massive amounts of shares.

Two of my long term holds are

CTRM- Castor Maritime

They’re a shipping company and they were hit hard at the beginning of covid due to a huge decrease in shipping demand at the beginning of the pandemic. They’re a relatively new company too with lots of room to grow. When they first started they only had 1 ship and were valued at $7 a share. Currently they’re aggressively growing in size and now have about 12 ships and yet still only $1.15 a share atm. I expect a pretty big rise in their share price to about $5-$10 in the next 3 months.

NOVN- Novan Inc

They’re a pharmaceutical company currently sitting around $1.75 a share, they are doing research into their nitric oxide treatment called Nitricil, a nasal spray, and are currently in phase 3 trials to see if it’s an effective treatment for molluscum and covid-19 . Not only that, they are also partnered with Catalent which is a HUGE pharmaceutical company in doing this research. If all goes well and Nitricil shows promising results, then they could easily skyrocket to $10+ in share price in the near future. There’s also heavy institutional investment in Novan, i doubt big money is going to just throw money at a company expecting to lose it.

just two of my picks

• +1
Reactions: Hector, thecaste, Looks234 and 2 others
High tide
PLTR
NIO

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5746 and St. Wristcel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Lars
I don't even know what stocks are and how they function or anything

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
  • Woah
  • JFL
I've been awake since 9am, been studying molecular genetics
dont study jfl, u sed ur tests r in epril? u hef shitton time, u just study 1 dey before the test xD

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I don't even know what stocks are and how they function or anything
Small ownership of a company basically.

Imagine stocks like people who resell shoes

You buy a new pair of jordans at $100 retail price. Once they get sold out the demand for the jordans become higher. They eventually become worth like $500. You sell the shoes at the high demand price and make $400 profit.

replace jordans with shares of a company and that’s stocks extremely simplified

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and TsarTsar444
dont study jfl, u sed ur tests r in epril? u hef shitton time, u just study 1 dey before the test xD
That doesn't work in medical school

• JFL
  • Woah
Small ownership of a company basically.

Imagine stocks like people who resell shoes

You buy a new pair of jordans at $100 retail price. Once they get sold out the demand for the jordans become higher. They eventually become worth like $500. You sell the shoes at the high demand price and make $400 profit.

replace jordans with shares of a company and that’s stocks extremely simplified
Okay but still, how would you know what stock is good or bad? You would realistically need to research tons of little growing companies for hours

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Okay but still, how would you know what stock is good or bad? You would realistically need to research tons of little growing companies for hours
Well you can determine what companies are good or bad by their financial earnings, if they give frequent updates on moves they’re making, or if they’re aggressively innovative. There’s also ways you can shorten this process by skimming through research of other people.

There’s plenty of good stock subreddits and youtube channels to get good stock info from. Shit I’ve even gotten good stock info from tiktok and made easy money. There’s also apps like Stocktwits which is is like twitter for stocks.

the stock market is really not that hard, billionaires scare people off by saying “it’s too hard” to make average people like you and me not make money from it. You literally make money laying in bed from stocks

• +1
how isnt it ez u just remember shit , for 1 dey then do the test then forget this shit xD
Cause its complex and i need much mkre time to read slowly and understand whats going on, can't do it only in 1 day

• +1
  • Woah
Cause its complex and i need much mkre time to read slowly and understand whats going on, can't do it only in 1 day
brutel low iq pill

• So Sad
Well you can determine what companies are good or bad by their financial earnings, if they give frequent updates on moves they’re making, or if they’re aggressively innovative. There’s also ways you can shorten this process by skimming through research of other people.

There’s plenty of good stock subreddits and youtube channels to get good stock info from. Shit I’ve even gotten good stock info from tiktok and made easy money. There’s also apps like Stocktwits which is is like twitter for stocks.

the stock market is really not that hard, billionaires scare people off by saying “it’s too hard” to make average people like you and me not make money from it. You literally make money laying in bed from stocks
Yes but it's extremely hard to truly get rich from stocks, you would need to invest a large amount into some revolutionary stock, something that would pay you back at leat 10 000% back. Stocks sre only good for side money mostly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Petsmart
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony
brutel low iq pill
Cope, it's just complex, medical school is hard, i have to learn 100 pages of this by 1st April

• JFL
  • Woah
Yes but it's extremely hard to truly get rich from stocks, you would need to invest a large amount into some revolutionary stock, something that would pay you back at leat 10 000% back. Stocks sre only good for side money mostly
It’s actually gotten even easier in the past year. The coronavirus pandemic basically gave a huge reset to the stock market and there’s tons of new opportunities to invest in. There’s a new stock jumping 100%+ every single day. I’m not saying it’s my main source of income but it feels good to wake up to $600 extra in my account every so often.

• +1
It’s actually gotten even easier in the past year. The coronavirus pandemic basically gave a huge reset to the stock market and there’s tons of new opportunities to invest in. There’s a new stock jumping 100%+ every single day. I’m not saying it’s my main source of income but it feels good to wake up to $600 extra in my account every so often.
Some good places to learn about stocks?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Cope, it's just complex, medical school is hard, i have to learn 100 pages of this by 1st April
how will u study with edhd? i suppose ur attention span is like 3 seconds xD

• JFL
how will u study with edhd? i suppose ur attention span is like 3 seconds xD
I do it slowly thats why jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
You mean the sidebar?
i was meming tbh best place to learn is through personal experience and experience from other investors its all a "who can get it first" game anyway

Some good places to learn about stocks?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and TsarTsar444
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars
Buy Nvidia stock the released a crypto mining GPU so the higher Bitcoin the higher Nvidia will go