What aura does Jordan Barrett show?

gimpygunk

gimpygunk

Beside the sentry spires…
D83A1EA7 9A3A 475F A7D7 A327F2F2420A

Like I said bro, Jordan Barrett has a striking and charismatic presence that some might describe as having a "dark triad" aura due to his bold features, but he's actually a "light triad" personality, which still adds to his appeal and makes him a standout figure in the modeling world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Perfection, Deleted member 27635, gimpygunk and 2 others
Like I said bro, Jordan Barrett has a striking and charismatic presence that some might describe as having a "dark triad" aura due to his bold features, but he's actually a "light triad" personality, which still adds to his appeal and makes him a standout figure in the modeling world.
mirin dik riding

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Perfection, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
faggots.org

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and midlatinocel
abused lesbian cat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42218
he's such a faggot

why would tiktokcels even idolize him

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Should I mark this as solution?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42218