What being 5’6 fat liberal does to a man’s psyche

When Alien starts talking to black guys for the first time in his life about his BBC fetish

• Woah
Reactions: alien
Just imagine yourself, no friends, no family, no girlfriend, never was in a real relationship, no job, no future. All you can think of is nigger cock and have to tell the whole world. Just end yourself.

I think I know a few other users like him 🤔
I was in three real relationships. All women of colour. JBW. Though only in one of them was I fully in love (my PSL ex). One I was partially in love (Punjabi ex). And another I wasn't in love, I just settled for her (Chinese ex). I failed to get it up in bed for this white girl I wasn't attracted to when I was 18. PinV wet noodle so I'm not going to count that. But she spread her pussy slips for me so that's a mentalcel thing rather than an incel thing. And I had a friend with benefits thing with this white landwhale I lost my PinV virginity too. It's a miracle I managed to get hard enough to put a condom on and fuck her. I failed to get it up for her many times because she was ugly. But I was desperate to lose my V-card and she liked me.

As for no friends, I had a social circle. But my support group closed during the pandemic and never re-opened again. I have some old support group friends' numbers on my phone I could text/call to hang out if I wanted to possibly. I have thought about doing that. Or maybe try Bumble BFF (which is for meeting friends of the same gender).

Not in a relationship currently because I'm not happy with settling. I was only ever happy with my PSL ex, whom was the only chick I didn't settle for. And happy some of the time with my Punjabi ex, whom grew on me with time and when she put in the effort to doll herself up for me.

No job and future, yeah. lol. No family of my own. And I don't have a good relationship with my dad and siblings. My mom is deceased.

Last edited:
When Alien starts talking to black guys for the first time in his life about his BBC fetish
View attachment 1714023
Thank you for adding another one to my collection. I have it saved under my low-inhib dark triad bbc folder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
Thank you for adding another one to my collection. I have it saved under my low-inhib dark triad bbc folder
What would your father think of this?

What would your father think of this?
He would be disappointed in me. But he's already been disappointed in me over 7 years ago. And he was never a loving, understanding father to me. He is an emotional void. He's always been very critical of me. He's never been supportive of my passions in life. He's never been accepting of any woman I dated. I was afraid to introduce my exes to him. He admits that I was an accident. The condom broke (or mom might have tampered with the condom because she wanted another baby and he didn't). When I was a toddler, he drunkingly shouted to me in anger that he wishes I was never born when I did something to upset him. And then I ran crying to my sister. As my mom was working at the time. I have daddy issues. My dad is a racist too. He hates blacks. Probably wouldn't have accepted my Indo-Guyanese ex. Sometimes I wish I was born a woman so that I could cuckold my dad with black guys.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
He would be disappointed in me. But he's already been disappointed in me over 7 years ago. And he was never a loving, understanding father to me. He is an emotional void. He's always been very critical of me. He's never been supportive of my passions in life. He's never been accepting of any woman I dated. I was afraid to introduce my exes to him. He admits that I was an accident. The condom broke (or mom might have tampered with the condom because she wanted another baby and he didn't). When I was a toddler, he drunkingly shouted to me in anger that he wishes I was never born when I did something to upset him. And then I ran crying to my sister. As my mom was working at the time. I have daddy issues. My dad is a racist too. He hates blacks. Probably wouldn't have accepted my Indo-Guyanese ex. Sometimes I wish I was born a woman so that I could cuckold my dad with black guys.
How old are you if you don’t mind me asking.

Have you considered dating trannies?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and n0rthface