You represent all these things
Race mixing/ fetishising
Pedofilia
Reading jewish studies
Abortion
Female promiscuity
Feminism
Lgbtq+

U are a top tier sheep, imbecile and mistake from God jfl. Athiests make me cringe so hard its crazy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Bars, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
Race mixing/ fetishising
Pedofilia
Reading jewish studies
Abortion
Female promiscuity
Feminism
Lgbtq+

U are a top tier sheep, imbecile and mistake from God jfl. Athiests make me cringe so hard its crazy
Aight

• JFL
Reactions: tense1983, iblamechico, The Grinch and 1 other person
I hate you sheep, you are destroying the world order you claim to hate. All because you wanna blame God for your disgusting face, demeanor and personality. Lack of charm and talents

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Race mixing/ fetishising
Pedofilia
Reading jewish studies
Abortion
Female promiscuity
Feminism
Lgbtq+

You sure haven't heard of right libertarians lol extend your views on the right is not just conservatives, alt-right and extreme right are not religious.

You sure haven't heard of right libertarians lol extend your views on the right is not just conservatives, alt-right and extreme right are not religious.
As a politics major this shit doesnt matter in any capacity

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
You dont even know my religion
IMG 4800
IMG 4801

Average athiest using google search
You’re telling me islam is nothing like judaism or christianity? Those 3 are abrahamic religions and abraham was a jew, if you’re going to believe jewish lies at least don’t be one of their pawns, become a jew yourself

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Acion
You’re telling me islam is nothing like judaism or christianity? Those 3 are abrahamic religions and abraham was a jew, if you’re going to believe jewish lies at least don’t be one of their pawns, become a jew yourself
Theyre like cousins. Theyre most similar out of all religions. Thats why i respect christians and muslims most. Not jews who are evil

Race mixing/ fetishising
Pedofilia
Reading jewish studies
Abortion
Female promiscuity
Feminism
Lgbtq+

I hate you sheep, you are destroying the world order you claim to hate. All because you wanna blame God for your disgusting face, demeanor and personality. Lack of charm and talents
Go Away Do Not Want GIF

• +1
Reactions: Bars and try2beme
what you support as a theisttard
2241501 1612035940491

shoot yourself your not going anywhere when you die stupid faggot

Race mixing/ fetishising
Pedofilia
Reading jewish studies
Abortion
Female promiscuity
Feminism
Lgbtq+

You are fucking sick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, lepo2317 and try2beme
Stupid

Not saying athiests are smart. Just saying you aren't

Bro thinks he's a follower of God. You're just a follower

Embarrassing when I see Christians like this

Some of them are reasonable you're not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, iblamechico, Acion and 2 others
Stupid

Not saying athiests are smart. Just saying you aren't

Bro thinks he's a follower of God. You're just a follower

Embarrassing when I see Christians like this

Some of them are reasonable you're not
Same nigga who thinks humans are naturally collaborative and treats humans how they wanna be treated

Quit barking and go read peoples birthdays instead

I represent baseddom and epicness

• +1
Reactions: Bars and blimp
First of all god doesn't exists. Second thing is, ALL people who believe in any gods are dumb as fuck. Next thing is, you are retarded coping shit who thinks that muh god exists. I don't blame you tho. Weak people need to find some bs to make their pathetic life worth living, you are just one of bilions on this shithole called earth.

believing in religion is exactly what makes you a sheep. in modern times only the delusional and poor still believe in god.

you can't understand that you are a sheep because that's what makes sheep sheep, they follow others and can't think for themselves. just follow jesus forf no reason because it sounds good, not critical thinking at all. it's impossible to argue with religion copers.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Race mixing/ fetishising
Pedofilia
Reading jewish studies
Abortion
Female promiscuity
Feminism
Lgbtq+

👏

Couldn’t had said it better myself.

PREEEEAAAAACCCHHHHH

Same nigga who thinks humans are naturally collaborative and treats humans how they wanna be treated

Quit barking and go read peoples birthdays instead
Ur iq is literally to low to understand my arguments it seems

This is what I said. Critter

Being considerate, in nature, is a hard wired and a evolutionarily productive endeavor to obtain connections and aquire a community to protect yourself from predators

Human communities were given the Bible. Whether or not it was given by God doesnt matter

They had already had community by that point, which proves humans to be naturally amicable when required of them to succeed.

Low iq asf if all you got from that was "treat others the way you want to be treated"

I explained this concept in detail in your other threads.

and you responded

"No we cant just teach kids to treat others the way they want to be treated, a single phrase wont do anything"

You missed the point,

and didn't even try to argue after I re-explained it

yet are still tagging me :incel:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and iblamechico
"No we cant just teach kids to treat others the way they want to be treated, a single phrase wont do anything"
Crazy thing is we probably can jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Only parents can do that not a school tbh

The west is finished :what:
You are literally asian muh west ur not from here ☠️ You refuse to be a Hindu pindu then try to debate me all day when i truly dont care

Over for your IQ if you can only think in extremes