What being high t feel like

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Posts
34,725
Reputation
39,157
''some situation will unfold and i'll go into warmode, and i just feel so good'' ''Thats when i love the taste of blood''

 
I love that feeling. Ngl a lot of the time I just walk down the street hoping someone starts shit with me so I can get into warmode.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Pietrosiek
I love that feeling. Ngl a lot of the time I just walk down the street hoping someone starts shit with me so I can get into warmode.
this montage with animals fighting is god tier
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and GrayEyedBarrett

Similar threads

volgograd009
Replies
5
Views
59
volgograd009
volgograd009
Gudlifer
Replies
5
Views
43
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
12
g4rlic
g4rlic
Ivanos
Replies
5
Views
89
__looksgod__
__looksgod__
blackmaxxxxxx
Replies
4
Views
57
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top