LooksThinker

Future htn

my cheeks are very puffy but my jawline is very lean

• JFL
Reactions: bndar.337 and Tai Lung
are you 12 or smthng ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
i feel like the first reply is gonna be jfl but idc

26% ogremax more

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Bro you have might have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

• JFL
youre way too young your face is underdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
youre way too young your face is underdeveloped
i have .org, every thread what i make is willed with "you look 12" when i´m 15

nah i´m just very bloated in the cheeks area because of bulking
I’m saying because of the laxity of your skin, is your other skin stretchy like that too like your arms etc? EDS runs in my family and I have many symptoms as well but in Canada the health care system sucks and won’t do genetic testing unless you have tons of symptoms and it’s affecting your quality of life. So i didn’t get to get a test but several family members did. I can DM you pics of my family stretching their skin just like that. Are you double jointed/flexible in general? Do you have flat feet? Any health issues?

• Hmm...
I’m saying because of the laxity of your skin, is your other skin stretchy like that too like your arms etc? EDS runs in my family and I have many symptoms as well but in Canada the health care system sucks and won’t do genetic testing unless you have tons of symptoms and it’s affecting your quality of life. So i didn’t get to get a test but several family members did. I can DM you pics of my family stretching their skin just like that. Are you double jointed/flexible in general? Do you have flat feet? Any health issues?
you can send me pics of streching in DMs but i can´t personally see any signs like that, unless i don´t know what type of strech is normal

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
11-14

• +1
@Tai Lung don´t even try to send that first pic on discord

No such thing as face (body)fat