What body fat is this at around 225lbs 6'2?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
16-18% is accurate. I’m slightly fatter than you at around 18-20%
Yes i think 16-18 is accuarate, i look so dyel and skinny now i dont know why bro i hate it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
numbers are cope anyway just cut till your face is defined. When I was bulking I was about 17-18% I'm naturally 10-12
I look dyel af now why is it? Is it bcs of me getting rid of water retention and lack of carbs make me flat?

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I look dyel af now why is it? Is it bcs of me getting rid of water retention and lack of carbs make me flat?
That is because u have body dysmorphia. U have dad bod now. Very hard to look both big and lean

Hard to say because if you're still using roids, especially test, your body fat may appear higher because your body retains more water weight

I believe 2 months after stopping roids would be a good time to ask again

• +1
Yes i look flatter now then before to be honest bcs i am doing low dose test and left the dbol, i lost glycogen retention in ny muscle and water retention.
Also i am 6'2 and this is me without a pump or perfect lighting
Ur big bro just not having enough striations on a cut basically, ur about like 20%+ bodyfat rn, u hold a lot of fat ngl, but should all be gone in 2 months you'd look bigger, cut makes u bigger in pics, bulk irl make u bigger

• +1
Ur big bro just not having enough striations on a cut basically, ur about like 20%+ bodyfat rn, u hold a lot of fat ngl, but should all be gone in 2 months you'd look bigger, cut makes u bigger in pics, bulk irl make u bigger
Its over i ruined my looks with roids for doing the most nonsense combos ever

:0
you are 90lbs heavier than me and we are almost the same height

im 187cm or 6'1.5

• Woah
  • Love it
what is that in your pfp?

• Love it
Reactions: Earth Dollar