What book are you currently reading?

have you heard of the unbiased history of rome
Fr nigga acctualy watched that shit 2 years ago @enchanted_elixir I thik too fuck bro thanks for reminding me that exists :love:

• Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs
Fr nigga acctualy watched that shit 2 years ago @enchanted_elixir I thik too fuck bro thanks for reminding me that exists :love:
unironically one of the best series i ever watched. @ReadBooksEveryday have you seen it

• Love it
Reactions: kaligula567
Currently reading

McMafia: A Journey Through the Global Criminal Underworld Paperback – April 7, 2009

Even though its about Global Criminal Underworld, its mainly about the post Soviet era and how Eastern Europe is the central zone for a lot of the issues in the world.
books r for pussies

unironically one of the best series i ever watched. @ReadBooksEveryday have you seen it
@ReadBooksEveryday answer his question 🦅
@Imretarded? @chudlite @looksmaxxing223

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, chudlite and Imretarded?
Read it
To be honest I did not enjoy it but it was an immersive read

Ive read most of Murakami books- he's good at writing but the plot gets boring as you progress through the story
currently im reading the sun also rises by hemingway, thoughts?

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
currently im reading the sun also rises by hemingway, thoughts?
I read it a long time ago. Its a bit of cuck fantasy mixed with sexual liberation- did not enjoy it but well written.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
The Bible and the Magnus Chase series

• +1
Chad Ramblings

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Altruіst and ReadBooksEveryday
Currently reading

McMafia: A Journey Through the Global Criminal Underworld Paperback – April 7, 2009

Even though its about Global Criminal Underworld, its mainly about the post Soviet era and how Eastern Europe is the central zone for a lot of the issues in the world.
Hamlet

• +1
The Emergence of Islam 2nd Edition

• +1
the vulgate (latin translation of the bible from the 4th century)

• +1
Hystoria augusta by cassius dio, exploring the work of early byzantine hystory from phocas etc...

@enriquecel @MA_ascender @NZb6Air @truthhurts @scrunchables
Call me basic but I'm rereading 1984 jorjor well

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and kaligula567
Anna Karenina by Tolstoy

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RawMogger and ReadBooksEveryday
Download 24

Attachments

• GrimoriumVerum.pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 0
this is worse than basic. facebook motivational quotes poster tier choice
I always thought you would like Albert Camus. He has that existential crisis vibe in the same way as you, but you might not lean into it as hardcore as somebody like Arthur, but more like a metaphysical coper like Albert Camus.

I always thought you would like Albert Camus. He has that existential crisis vibe in the same way as you, but you might not lean into it as hardcore as somebody like Arthur, but more like a metaphysical coper like Albert Camus.

i ve always been pretty clear about the types/groups of people i dont want around myself:
- niggers
- arabs
- LGBT abominations
- turbomanlets
- roided turbomanlets
- "YOLO"tards
- libtards
- cryptards
- people trying to get rich by dropshipping
- antisemitic troglodytes
- repulsive losers crying about the age of consent
- people who eat loudly, without closing their mouth while chewing
- people who follow combat sports
- anti-vaxxers, flat earthers and the rest of the "i couldnt breathe manually even if i tried" crew
- misogynists
- people who smoke
- people who have tattoos
- people who think they're showcasing their intellect by referencing orwell, huxley, nietzsche, schopenhauer, freud and bukowski, plus the idiocracy movie
- people who don't know who von neumann and nash were
- serbs
- people who spit in public
- hippies
- men with long hair
- marijuana legalization advocates
- women who are into science and "geeky stuff" (jfl)
and so on and on and on

regarding camus, i never got into his work, but you are right, i should like it

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Danelaw series by Griff Hosker

How to win friends and influence people and how to talk to anyone

I literally don’t understand any of it after every chapter over for non ntcels

reading oblomov by ivan goncharov

Recently I’ve read:
theophanes’ chronicle. It’s a primary source detailing the events of the Byzantine Dark Age.

The Italian Wars, 1494-1559 by Christine Shaw
Finished the French wars of Religion, 1562-1629 by Mack P Holt a few days ago
Next, I plan on reading The Merovingians, 450-751 by Ian Wood

I also listened to a recording of The History of the Franks by Gregory of Tours

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
i ve always been pretty clear about the types/groups of people i dont want around myself:
- niggers
- arabs
- LGBT abominations
- turbomanlets
- roided turbomanlets
- "YOLO"tards
- libtards
- cryptards
- people trying to get rich by dropshipping
- antisemitic troglodytes
- repulsive losers crying about the age of consent
- people who eat loudly, without closing their mouth while chewing
- people who follow combat sports
- anti-vaxxers, flat earthers and the rest of the "i couldnt breathe manually even if i tried" crew
- misogynists
- people who smoke
- people who have tattoos
- people who think they're showcasing their intellect by referencing orwell, huxley, nietzsche, schopenhauer, freud and bukowski, plus the idiocracy movie
- people who don't know who von neumann and nash were
- serbs
- people who spit in public
- hippies
- men with long hair
- marijuana legalization advocates
- women who are into science and "geeky stuff" (jfl)
and so on and on and on

regarding camus, i never got into his work, but you are right, i should like it
That's not very Altruistic of you. I also see a hate of weakness and bad habits, but you're an alcoholist. It's almost like there's a croat and a serb within you :feelsgood:

That's not very Altruistic of you. I also see a hate of weakness and bad habits, but you're an alcoholist. It's almost like there's a croat and a serb within you :feelsgood:

never touched alcohol in my life. you're confusing me for the real altruist

It's almost like there's a croat and a serb within you

disgusting remark

never touched alcohol in my life. you're confusing me for the real altruist

disgusting remark
Might consider it if you didn't edit your posts every second again.

He's talking to me. You're too afraid to dive deep. Covering yourself with a mental gear of Viking shows and Alcohol. You're not ready for the next level. I will show you.

He's talking to me. You're too afraid to dive deep. Covering yourself with a mental gear of Viking shows and Alcohol. You're not ready for the next level. I will show you.

jfl

De ontdekking van de hemel

You're conflicted and confused. It's like your brain is a pair of shoes...laces tied wrong. You call yourself an altruist but hate half the planet. You’re an alcoholic who despises weakness. You dream of the future but cling to the past. OCD runs through your posts, multiple accounts, constant edits, always chasing the perfect image. Stuck in your loop, you keep talking about the same things. You don’t really know Neumann..it’s just an act like the rest. Don’t doubt this free psychology lesson. You can be saved.

You're conflicted and confused. It's like your brain is a pair of shoes...laces tied wrong. You call yourself an altruist but hate half the planet. You’re an alcoholic who despises weakness. You dream of the future but cling to the past. OCD runs through your posts, multiple accounts, constant edits, always chasing the perfect image. Stuck in your loop, you keep talking about the same things. You don’t really know Neumann..it’s just an act like the rest. Don’t doubt this free psychology lesson. You can be saved.

who is this, OGjbslayer?

Currently reading

None, my adhd ass can’t even focus at something for 15 mins let alone reading a book😂

• So Sad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, TUSSELEIF, Rzn and 1 other person
Just finished Ultimate Psychometric Tests. Now I'm on Ultimate Cover Letters and Royal Navy Your Career Guide well at the moment none to be honest I'm stuck on here reading you and all the others you
cunt

Last edited:
Recently I’ve read:
theophanes’ chronicle. It’s a primary source detailing the events of the Byzantine Dark Age.

The Italian Wars, 1494-1559 by Christine Shaw
Finished the French wars of Religion, 1562-1629 by Mack P Holt a few days ago
Next, I plan on reading The Merovingians, 450-751 by Ian Wood

I also listened to a recording of The History of the Franks by Gregory of Tours
Mirin fellow history nerd

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back