What books should I read

scuderia

scuderia

SBR enthusiast
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
3,433
Reputation
6,550
I’m done rotting I need to keep cashing the lifelong search of knowledge

No one reads here it’s all 43 yo subhumans I probably won’t even get a reply:forcedsmile:

@ReadBooksEveryday
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, moffeloffen, Bat and 5 others
crime and punishment by dostoevsky
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Absurdist, enviouss and 2 others
mein kampf
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: VHSHORROR, arlo_420, Gen1leman and 1 other person
Am not really much of a reading nut ive read White Nights By Fiodor and it was good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, polarpop and scuderia
1790514526065
1790514529918
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR, gaeldelaloza, polarpop and 1 other person
I’m done rotting I need to keep cashing the lifelong search of knowledge

No one reads here it’s all 43 yo subhumans I probably won’t even get a reply:forcedsmile:
le petit prince of saint exupery and le prince of machiavel
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy, Gen1leman and scuderia
Not really a fan of reading but I liked American psycho a lot and I also liked I have no mouth but I must scream they’re very surface level books but a good read
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy, Gen1leman and scuderia
I’m done rotting I need to keep cashing the lifelong search of knowledge

No one reads here it’s all 43 yo subhumans I probably won’t even get a reply:forcedsmile:
It's never about the book, jokes aside Middle March by Joe Elliot I just googled so can nelp you I myself don't read
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, jnxy and scuderia
I’m done rotting I need to keep cashing the lifelong search of knowledge

No one reads here it’s all 43 yo subhumans I probably won’t even get a reply:forcedsmile:
@ReadBooksEveryday
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and scuderia
I’m done rotting I need to keep cashing the lifelong search of knowledge

No one reads here it’s all 43 yo subhumans I probably won’t even get a reply:forcedsmile:
Micky mouse
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
yuove gotta make a joke like 333 sinister larp like those peanut headed niggas do
sinister way… oh so sinister…. yuo gotta be evil….very evil…
basically shitass book doesnt bring up anything new
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
I’m done rotting I need to keep cashing the lifelong search of knowledge

No one reads here it’s all 43 yo subhumans I probably won’t even get a reply:forcedsmile:
read all dostoevsky and nietzsche
changes ur views on everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
crime and punishment by dostoevsky
favorite book oat.

I’m done rotting I need to keep cashing the lifelong search of knowledge

No one reads here it’s all 43 yo subhumans I probably won’t even get a reply:forcedsmile:
Talented Mr. Ripley - Cool ass book.


White Nights - Lonely isolated young man falls in love with a woman he can't have.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, scuderia and polarpop
It's never about the book, jokes aside Middle March by Joe Elliot I just googled so can nelp you I myself don't read
Oh I see:AYOO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat and Gen1leman
I’m done rotting I need to keep cashing the lifelong search of knowledge

No one reads here it’s all 43 yo subhumans I probably won’t even get a reply:forcedsmile:

@ReadBooksEveryday
Read any of Carl jungs books
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
@Bat @dnr.niglet @Tesarossa @arlo_420

Give me some good coms.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, arlo_420, dnr.niglet and 1 other person
First one
Major Books by Friedrich Nietzsche

1790514889785

The Birth of Tragedy: Focuses on art, ancient Greek culture, and the duality of the Apollonian and Dionysian forces in human experience.

1790514889806

The Gay Science: Features the famous declaration that "God is dead," alongside early thoughts on the eternal recurrence.

1790514889818

Thus Spoke Zarathustra: Written in a poetic, prophetic style, introducing the concepts of the Übermensch and the will to power.

1790514889831

Beyond Good and Evil: A mature critique of traditional philosophy and morality, urging thinkers to move past rigid dogmas.

1790514889842

On the Genealogy of Morals: Explores how master and slave moralities shaped modern European values and conscience.

1790514889853

Twilight of the Idols: Serves as a concise, late-career summary of his core philosophical attacks on old truths.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tesarossa and scuderia
spilling elite ball knowledge: just read evola
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
Read Divine Comedy by Dante
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
the myth of German villainy is a good start
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
Not a book its a webnovel but read “reverend insanity” watch some edits
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
9
Views
72
.dark
.dark
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
26
tansel
tansel
valentine
Replies
28
Views
132
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
kewerest
Replies
27
Views
231
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
slaviccartfiend
Replies
14
Views
109
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top