What can be done about my lips???

Imo lip fillers but your attractive enough dw you dont need it

Maybe try to put them out forward with your lips as if you were to slightly kiss someone. Other than that Id recommened you upper lip fillers

• +1
Reactions: VST
Damn nigga those eyes

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Here.
Took your moles and acne off.
Plumped your lips and gave them color.
Gave you a warmer skin tone.
20190202 140137

Here.
Took your moles and acne off.
Plumped your lips and gave them color.
Gave you a warmer skin tone.
View attachment 17253
bro that's old pic did you even read the threaf
Look at most recent pic in the threa
JFL

bro that's old pic did you even read the threaf
Look at most recent pic in the threa
JFL
Ok fine
20190202 144153

I did the same things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 689
looks strange
It may actually not be about your lip size
It could be just the color
Your lips are too pale
20190202 150102

Just wear lipstick tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Looking bloated visit @Zyros

Looking bloated visit @Zyros
Look a lot less bloated in non daylight
visible cheekbones and jawline
It may actually not be about your lip size
It could be just the color
Your lips are too pale
View attachment 17264
Just wear lipstick tbh
I see where your coming from. I do find myself looking better when my lips are redder after a shower

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Look a lot less bloated in non daylight
visible cheekbones and jawline

I see where your coming from. I do find myself looking better when my lips are redder after a shower
Just get a lipbalm w/ a hint of color
You may not even need the fillers after all

Yeah man you defo would look better with more vibrant lips. Like others said, you look a touch bloated in those pictures too, but without that you're pretty much set. I think the main issue just stems from the fact you have a very masculine facial structure imo without anything all that feminine, but still look slightly young. Masc dudes look better with a little more age on them imo, and you don't have the fem features to play the young guy's prettyboy game. Questionable haircut too but I think it looks decent. Seeing some real potential ngl.

Just get a lipbalm w/ a hint of color
You may not even need the fillers after all
Yeah man you defo would look better with more vibrant lips. Like others said, you look a touch bloated in those pictures too, but without that you're pretty much set. I think the main issue just stems from the fact you have a very masculine facial structure imo without anything all that feminine, but still look slightly young. Masc dudes look better with a little more age on them imo, and you don't have the fem features to play the young guy's prettyboy game. Questionable haircut too but I think it looks decent. Seeing some real potential ngl.
I'll cut my body fat down more and look for a lip balm with hints of colour aswell and see how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I think it might have something to do with the occlusion of the front incisors

Having a slightly slanted front teeth (within the realm of ideal occulsion) leads to a convex philtrum and upper lip rotating to show more of it I think.

Having a slightly slanted front teeth (within the realm of ideal occulsion) leads to a convex philtrum and upper lip rotating to show more of it I think.
I don't believe it could be this because my philtrum is convex and front includes tilting outwards as you describe ( if I get what u mean)

So it has to do with the lips themselves. The only thing I can think of is that you use the lower lip a lot to close your mouth.
I don't believe it could be this because my philtrum is convex and front includes tilting outwards as you describe ( if I get what u mean)
So it has to do with the lips themselves. The only thing I can think of is that you use the lower lip a lot to close your mouth.