Skinmaxxing and Hairmaxxing 5 month progress

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I am just making this thread to show how important skin is for looking good and healthy, and how hair can be used as a halo to cover flaws and such. I will detail my current looksmax routine aswell as future additions to the routine. The photos below are around 5 months apart, taken in the morning under day light, frontal view. Not too sure but think I've lost a tiny bit of body fat % but honestly I am not sure.
Current routine
  • Mewing & Chewing (chewing as of recently 5 pieces of falim gum both sides for 30 mins each).
  • Vitamin K (100 micrograms, I think, may have got this wrong), Vitamin D (3000IU), Vitamin C (1000mg) daily, been on these for a while except for the vitamin C.
  • Skin Routine:
  • --->Isotetrinoin, the tablet form of accutane to help get rid of the acne.
  • -->Moisturiser morning and night.
  • -->Cleanser morning and night.
  • -->Sunscreen daily in morning.
  • Use lip balm to counter dry lips side effects of isotetrinoin.
  • Growing hair out.
To do plan
  • Retin A / retinol (waiting to get off accutane before I do this though).
  • Gymmax (I have reasons cause of my pectus).
  • Keep growing hair out longer and find a solid hairstyle tbh.
  • Chew mastic gum as falim becomes weaker.
  • Obviously develop social skills with girls cause I am bad at that especially with people I do not know.
  • Hardcore looksmax:
  • -->Remove moles on face and neck.
  • -->Filler for tear troughs, nasolabial folds, below eye area.
  • -->Upper lip fillers cause I have thin upper lip.
5 Months ago

Few days ago:

I am looking for suggestions for improvements. Not in rating section because it is not really a rating thread tbh. Sorry for long post. Am bored so made this.

• +1
Reactions: Linkzo9, DarknLost, RationalBrody and 4 others
is there anyway to get fuller lips, theyre kinda preventing you from being a chad

nice im on accutane too,how will you take Retin A after you are done and why ?
pretty much same routine as you,i had my mole on face removed,yours get them with laser
How old are you too ?

top tier eye area and frame. new haircut fits you way better too

pretty much same routine as you,i had my mole on face removed,yours get them with laser
Prob have a bit of scaring and retin A, If i can get, will help with scarring I think, aswell as making skin smoother. I think you can get it as a prescription or ebay maybe idk. Not looked into where to get it specifically.
top tier eye area and frame. new haircut fits you way better too
Yeah honestly hides the huge ears that stick out my head
How old are you too ?
18 1 month ago

I am just making this thread to show how important skin is for looking good and healthy, and how hair can be used as a halo to cover flaws and such. I will detail my current looksmax routine aswell as future additions to the routine. The photos below are around 5 months apart, taken in the morning under day light, frontal view. Not too sure but think I've lost a tiny bit of body fat % but honestly I am not sure.
Current routine
  • Mewing & Chewing (chewing as of recently 5 pieces of falim gum both sides for 30 mins each).
  • Vitamin K (100 micrograms, I think, may have got this wrong), Vitamin D (3000IU), Vitamin C (1000mg) daily, been on these for a while except for the vitamin C.
  • Skin Routine:
  • --->Isotetrinoin, the tablet form of accutane to help get rid of the acne.
  • -->Moisturiser morning and night.
  • -->Cleanser morning and night.
  • -->Sunscreen daily in morning.
  • Use lip balm to counter dry lips side effects of isotetrinoin.
  • Growing hair out.
To do plan
  • Retin A / retinol (waiting to get off accutane before I do this though).
  • Gymmax (I have reasons cause of my pectus).
  • Keep growing hair out longer and find a solid hairstyle tbh.
  • Chew mastic gum as falim becomes weaker.
  • Obviously develop social skills with girls cause I am bad at that especially with people I do not know.
  • Hardcore looksmax:
  • -->Remove moles on face and neck.
  • -->Filler for tear troughs, nasolabial folds, below eye area.
  • -->Upper lip fillers cause I have thin upper lip.
5 Months ago

Few days ago:

I am looking for suggestions for improvements. Not in rating section because it is not really a rating thread tbh. Sorry for long post. Am bored so made this.

Nice,wish my eyebrows were that thick

Ngl you look better, great eye area too. What do you think helped the most for your skin?
Also try dermarolling your skin and lips

Ngl you look better, great eye area too. What do you think helped the most for your skin?
accutane what else

yeah will look into dermarolling. Accutane as badromance said, is the only true acne medication. I tried so many others, none even remotely worked except accutane (isotetrinoin)

yeah will look into dermarolling. Accutane as badromance said, is the only true acne medication. I tried so many others, none even remotely worked except accutane (isotetrinoin)
I don't have acne but I wanna do something to improve my skin quality. Don't know what is legit tho

Buddy can you see?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If I were you I would go for the David gandy hair. Slicked back. The middle part won't work rn with how short your hair is

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
I don't have acne but I wanna do something to improve my skin quality. Don't know what is legit tho
get retinol or retin A which is much stronger although a good moisturiser and skin routine will help greatly
Buddy can you see?
brah
If I were you I would go for the David gandy hair. Slicked back. The middle part won't work rn with how short your hair is
idk my forehead is fairly big sooo

Great improvement so far but ur hair looks a bit awkward. Need to try something different tbh

Great improvement so far but ur hair looks a bit awkward. Need to try something different tbh
Need to grow it out a bit longer to do something proper with it. That's also on my plan

Bloat and thin lips stop you from being a slayer.

You could look very good if u lower your bf% more. Don't bulk just cut as a lifestyle, eat healthy and try intermittent fasting. As for the hair you probably wanna slick it back as @Nibba said imo.

You could look very good if u lower your bf% more. Don't bulk just cut as a lifestyle, eat healthy and try intermittent fasting. As for the hair you probably wanna slick it back as @Nibba said imo.
I guess I'll try slicjing back but idk if it would suit me

I guess I'll try slicjing back but idk if it would suit me
ye just try. if u can talk to some chicks ask them what would suit u, or just go ask ur barber cause most of us arent hair professionals.

your lips are biggest problem, i covered them with my finger on your pic and you looked way better

God tier eye area bro. You know if you grew a full beard you’d look like a Viking killer.

I don’t think you should remove the moles, they’re charming. Btw what colour are your eyes? If I were you I’d dye my hair lighter and grow it out a little bit so it has more volume and you can have more textured hair.

I don’t think you should remove the moles, they’re charming. Btw what colour are your eyes? If I were you I’d dye my hair lighter and grow it out a little bit so it has more volume and you can have more textured hair.
They are greeny grey but can only really tell closer up.

you can improve lips like any muscle.

proper lip seal and mewing over the years will cause the lips to be more activated unlike your current upper lip which is clearly weak.

don't sorry mine was pretty weak too before.

let mewing take care of you brother and remember

teeth together LIPs together and tongue on the roof of the mouth

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and androidcel
you can improve lips like any muscle.

proper lip seal and mewing over the years will cause the lips to be more activated unlike your current upper lip which is clearly weak.

don't sorry mine was pretty weak too before.

let mewing take care of you brother and remember

teeth together LIPs together and tongue on the roof of the mouth
Hope. You give suggestions for good lip balms / seals

I will create a Thread later where i want to discuss about hair density and Stuff because thats really overlooked and has the best looksmaxing Potential i will provide some examples what a huge difference it makes.

Thats a section lacking research in the psl Community. Maybe the last gray zone. probably because half of incels are balding and more concerned about regrowing their hair :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Looks weird

Looks just as bad srs

You look much better

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and bolgin
Holy shit
Top tier eye area

Good post, we need more of these!

damn another chad. this place really has a lot of above average guys. have you considered slicking your hair back? the curtain parts look a bit weird and autistic to me

damn another chad. this place really has a lot of above average guys. have you considered slicking your hair back? the curtain parts look a bit weird and autistic to me
my forehead is a bit big so idk whether it would make my face would look out of propertions