Reactions: BradAniston, ifyouwannabemylover, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
stress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and PYT
4920078.jpg

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
I'm only 15 so what are the odss
I dont know man, monitor the situation closely, if it does start receding slightly just hop on minoxidil, you wont need to worry about finasteride untill your atleast 22-23 . Minoxidil will allow you to maintain and will even thicken up the hairline, just make sure you have a skincare routine if your applying minox

I dont know man, monitor the situation closely, if it does start receding slightly just hop on minoxidil, you wont need to worry about finasteride untill your atleast 22-23 . Minoxidil will allow you to maintain and will even thicken up the hairline, just make sure you have a skincare routine if your applying minox
I think it was only burning cause I was applying Retin a to the side of my forehead near the hairline jfl

I think it was only burning cause I was applying Retin a to the side of my forehead near the hairline jfl
I mean benzoyl peroxide

Yeh probably tbh haha, just be aware that mpb will cause an itching/burning sensation

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Yeh probably tbh haha, just be aware that mpb will cause an itching/burning sensation
Idk I thought the whole shtick was that the norwood reaper was so deadly cause by the time you notice that shit is mostly gone

Stress. I have the same shit. I thought it’s scarring alopecia but nah

• +1
Stress. I have the same shit. I thought it’s scarring alopecia but nah
I'm very stress free but maybe you're right. Also I've missed you bro where I been at

I'm very stress free but maybe you're right. Also I've missed you bro where I been at
Just have been focusing more on Life lately bro. But srsly I get that that exact hairline pain and have been to multiple dermatologists who checked for scarring alopecia but nothing abnormal was found

• Woah