what can i add/remove to this puberty stack (16->20)

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
currently 16, planning to take most of this up until 20/21 to max out puberty and facial growth

12.5/25mg enclomiphene citrate
1-2mg arimidex
12.5mg MK677 (i’ll stop taking this in like 6-9 months when i know fs my plates are likely closed)
5g creatine
d3/k2/ashwaghanda

cardio and workouts almost daily
try to sleep 8 hours minimum

anything i can add or should remove from this stack?
(and before anyone says i won’t do this i have everything alrdy lol)

vitamin k + d3 + magnesium + zinc + calcium

• +1
Reactions: wsada
vitamin k + d3 + magnesium + zinc + calcium
ty. i’m assuming just take the recommended dosage on the bottle for each. is there any specific form of these supplements i should be taking?

currently 16, planning to take most of this up until 20/21 to max out puberty and facial growth

12.5/25mg enclomiphene citrate
1-2mg arimidex
12.5mg MK677 (i’ll stop taking this in like 6-9 months when i know fs my plates are likely closed)
5g creatine
d3/k2/ashwaghanda

cardio and workouts almost daily
try to sleep 8 hours minimum

anything i can add or should remove from this stack?
(and before anyone says i won’t do this i have everything alrdy lol)
higher dosages of mk677, maybe throw some thyroid in there (if you can access blood tests first), not sure why you would ever add enclomiphene into a pubertymaxxing stack, and I would personally add more accessories to increase the effectiveness of the MK677 (like somatostatin inhibitors).

If you can withstand higher doses of AI for long periods of time that'll be great, but remember to take bone density supplements along side it as well as have a good skin care routine as well as get blood tests occasionally to see how you are doing on decent doses of AI.

Stack is pretty lightweight, hopefully you can add more as you progress. Reason why I say take out enclo is because it skyrockets E2 and reduces IGF-1 on top of the IGF-1 reduction anastrozole already causes (18%) so I'd throw that out the window.

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
higher dosages of mk677, maybe throw some thyroid in there (if you can access blood tests first), not sure why you would ever add enclomiphene into a pubertymaxxing stack, and I would personally add more accessories to increase the effectiveness of the MK677 (like somatostatin inhibitors).

If you can withstand higher doses of AI for long periods of time that'll be great, but remember to take bone density supplements along side it as well as have a good skin care routine as well as get blood tests occasionally to see how you are doing on decent doses of AI.

Stack is pretty lightweight, hopefully you can add more as you progress. Reason why I say take out enclo is because it skyrockets E2 and reduces IGF-1 on top of the IGF-1 reduction anastrozole already causes (18%) so I'd throw that out the window.
from studies i can find, anastrozole seems to increase IGF-1, not decrease; could you link the study where you saw the 18% decrease?

"12.5/25mg enclomiphene citrate" contradicts any heightmaxing you might be trying to do. If you dont want to grow any more then it could help you increase testosterone levels without actually pinning test but that doesnt seem to be the case based on your use of mk + arimidex

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
"12.5/25mg enclomiphene citrate" contradicts any heightmaxing you might be trying to do. If you dont want to grow any more then it could help you increase testosterone levels without actually pinning test but that doesnt seem to be the case based on your use of mk + arimidex
ye ik i discovered this so i didn’t take