What can I do about my asymmetrical face?

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
I'm going crazy, my jaw is asymmetrical and my left cheekbone is a bit higher than my right. I'm going to kill myself I'm going crazy I can't even change it How the fuck am I supposed to fix my cheekbone asymmetry? You don't notice it, my stupid ass has already asked friends of mine if they notice it and they said no and that I'm mentally ill stupid incel bastard.

I'm going crazy, my jaw is asymmetrical and my left cheekbone is a bit higher than my right. I'm going to kill myself I'm going crazy I can't even change it How the fuck am I supposed to fix my cheekbone asymmetry? You don't notice it, my stupid ass has already asked friends of mine if they notice it and they said no and that I'm mentally ill stupid incel bastard.
Schizo post

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, Deleted member 62070, Deleted member 41284 and 1 other person
go to dentist and look for teeth imbalances

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
go to dentist and look for teeth imbalances
this fucking orthos and dentist tell me to wear braces, braces will fuck my jaw i cant take this anymore omg im going to kms - What if braces fuck my jaw? My jaw is the only good thing about my looks, without my jaw I'm fucked. Imagine braces fucking my whole face, I've heard that braces can even fuck ur mouth, just everything. I've seen descendings like this, how people suddenly became ugly because of braces omg imagine me running around like a ltn omfg it's over like nothing will help I have to rope I'm about to pass out I get aggressive when I see my face I can do that no more chad is born and doesn't have to do any of that omfg why are women like that what's my 16 year old ass doing here I was so happy why did I just see that fucking video of wheat waffles it's so over it feels so hopeless I have one good facial harmony but I have an asymmetrical face it doesn't make any sense anymore, nihilism is real. If I'm not htn by 19, I'll rope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and northern mogger
this fucking orthos and dentist tell me to wear braces, braces will fuck my jaw i cant take this anymore omg im going to kms - What if braces fuck my jaw? My jaw is the only good thing about my looks, without my jaw I'm fucked. Imagine braces fucking my whole face, I've heard that braces can even fuck ur mouth, just everything. I've seen descendings like this, how people suddenly became ugly because of braces omg imagine me running around like a ltn omfg it's over like nothing will help I have to rope I'm about to pass out I get aggressive when I see my face I can do that no more chad is born and doesn't have to do any of that omfg why are women like that what's my 16 year old ass doing here I was so happy why did I just see that fucking video of wheat waffles it's so over it feels so hopeless I have one good facial harmony but I have an asymmetrical face it doesn't make any sense anymore, nihilism is real. If I'm not htn by 19, I'll rope.
if braces will fuck your face then start doing facial muscle excersices, a bit cope but they might help somewhat

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Girls won’t care about this. Girls are going to notice you if you’re charismatic and have a good personality.

If you really want to mogg, do something kind (like volunteer work; asking people how their day is going).

• JFL
Reactions: rteme, Deleted member 62070 and northern mogger
Girls won’t care about this. Girls are going to notice you if you’re charismatic and have a good personality.

If you really want to mogg, do something kind (like volunteer work; asking people how their day is going).
are you fucking serious right now ?

do you want to make me fucking angry or something ?

not funny stop that shit

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Stop getting angry. It will make you come across unconfident in yourself and it will make you seem more of a threat/danger to girls.

Just be more confident/kind, that will help you mogg. Women will be more drawn to your aura.
hahahahahahhahahahhahahah idk if ur deadass rn hahahahahhahahahahahahah

hahahahahahhahahahhahahah idk if ur deadass rn hahahahahhahahahahahahah
If you wanna mogg, go do something good for your community and brag about that

If you wanna mogg, go help someone out at your school who’s getting bullied

It makes you that much more attractive just being a good person

It’s less about that you have “cheekbones” or a certain eye shape

If you wanna mogg, go do something good for your community and brag about that

If you wanna mogg, go help someone out at your school who’s getting bullied

It makes you that much more attractive just being a good person

It’s less about that you have “cheekbones” or a certain eye shape

will i look like this when i help someone out at my school whos getting bullied ???????

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing20