What can i do about my problems except surgery to ascend?

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
My main problems are forward growth (atleast thats what youre saying even though nobody i know thinks i have it), recessed chin and maybe long philtrum.

Things that i know how to fix are acne, over 20% bf and hair, but how do I fix my other problems without having to go to surgery?

Softmaxxing is cope, get surgery bro

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Central Cee and Gigatyrone69
My main problems are forward growth (atleast thats what youre saying even though nobody i know thinks i have it), recessed chin and maybe long philtrum.

Things that i know how to fix are acne, over 20% bf and hair, but how do I fix my other problems without having to go to surgery?
you can't fix your deformities without surgery

just fix your acne, bf / hair.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Lokki

just softmaxx bro:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Lokki
Just mew and take cold showers bro, also do skincare and use a gua sha everyone along with being confident and doing nice things in your community

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
imagine being 14 and not practicing mewing religiously

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
"just be confident bro" :lul:
ugh yes I should tell him to rot in his room all day and save up money to get obo and lefort 3 when he’s 25
Fucking retard being confident is the only thing that’s gonna get him any pussy

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
ugh yes I should tell him to rot in his room all day and save up money to get obo and lefort 3 when he’s 25
Fucking retard being confident is the only thing that’s gonna get him any pussy
If he doesn't look good he won't get pussy anyways and should get obo and lefort 3

If he doesn't look good he won't get pussy anyways and should get obo and lefort 3
I already get some pussy But its usually just the mental foids who will cheat and fuck one time then regret it and never talk about it again

your main problems u listed are in your bone structure, there is no softmaxx fix for them, you could try wearing glasses to fraud shorter philtrum or grow a goatee (could also help with recessed jaw)

only softmaxx things that work are:

1. leanmaxx
2. hairmaxx
3. skincare